Background 7) tempo de descansar. Kpop Who wore it better? When the sister of one of these members said NOW that Hyunjoo was lazy when she was in reality at the hospital, it seems like the members didnt grow up from this. She also most likely was fine with just ignoring her former bullies. K-pop fan Davonna Gilpin, 27, who lives in Los Angeles, has been following Korean music for 12 years and hosts a pop culture podcast called Melanetizens with a fellow Black K-pop fan. G-Dragon, for instance, who used to croon insipid platitudes like yeah, love is pain when he was a member of the group Big Bang, is now a rapper who contemplates the profitless nature of celebrity. I feel bad for them. Even high schoolers can know better than to bully. Basically they dont vibe with each other. We didn't have human rights. Website (Japan):aprilweb.jp Interesting opiniondon't forget to add a statement where or how your opinion is unpopular. 2007 - 2023 6Theory Media, LLC. Minseo. She attendedDaegu Jimyo Elementary School (graduated) & Gongsan Middle School in Daegu Yongin Hanbit Middle School (graduated) & Seoul Performing Arts High School (Department of Theater and Film / Graduated) https://www.instagram.com/p/CL41EWABUo3/?igshid=4aw1goj1n8tl, He defended her girlfriend on instagram like he know hyejoo was victim of bullying by all the members, Oh well she looks cute in my dp will continue to use her. In light of this, does anyone have a recommendation of a non-problematic/controversial group? However, some people genuinely believe K-Pop is the work of the devil and is the only thing in between a perfect society and hell. AKMU (unless you have an issue with normal sibling rivalry). Show more Yena fun facts, Rachel She is borninGongju,South Chungcheong Province,South Korea. The April members further alleged Hyunjoo never discussed issues with them, but always went straight to the agency, which would put the members in a bad light. In this context, I feel it's understandable to be frustrated and angry when a member doesn't show up to practice or broadcasts. Disbanded We held a birthday party for Lee Hyunjoo in February of 2016 before she left the group. WebAPRIL () was a girl group under DSP Media. Most scandals that ifans give a fuck about cones largely from cultural clashes and ignorance. Girl group rumors/accusations really are the worst. Height: 170.2 cm (57) The group debuted on August 24, 2015, with their EP Dreaming and its title track "Dream Candy". We turned off all the lights and held a surprise party, and Lee Hyunjoo looked so happy as she blew out the candles. What we have here is the fact that like many Kpop agencies DSP doesn't care at all about the well being of their groups as long as they go out there and perform sometimes to the point of collapse. Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs) But, because she dresses like a child in the video, rather than spark a national dialogue about the pedophiliac overtones of dressing grown women like schoolgirls, instead she was accused of using pedophiliac imagery to sell records. She acts in the web drama A-Teens spin-off series, Met You Again (2019). If this issue was brought up, she most likely would have left the company altogether. Birthday: November 8, 1997 Trainees live in dormitories where theyre taught to sing and dance, told what to eat, when to date (single performers are more attractive to fans) and how to behave. Weight: 41 kg (90 lbs) Lo brandishes her swagger, its clear that shes a peerless dancer, and Lady Gaga could sing the roof off Carnegie Hall. Before I list the things they did: credits to Kpop_Receiptz on twitter. We have changed the date to March 5 and will reduce the filming to just 2 of the main characters,Lee Je Hoon andLee Som. This is the major problem with letting someone else speak for you. Blood Type: B Weight: 45.5 kg (100 lbs) Sub-Unit: Naeun & Jinsol You basically wrote a whole bunch of nonsense age is not a fucking excuse for shitty behavior or wrongdoings youre giving me much victim blaming vibes and its weird . Guarda i contenuti pi popolari di questi creator: stan weeekly(@xjaehee), behchedire(@cherrysunric), (@butterflyseeun), At one point, host Kyuhyun threatened to ruin her, and she broke down crying. The only one I feel that we can blame are the adults (DSP in particular) in the situation, who should have done more to help Hyunjoo and encourage the girls to be empathetic to her struggles, instead of just forcing all of them to debut together. I don't want to take any sides, because so far both of theme showed believable proofs, Hyunjoo should just come out and say something if it was true. PRX is a 501(c)(3) organization recognized by the IRS: #263347402. Poll: Which is your favorite LE SSERAFIM ship? Maikol The World is a public radio program that crosses borders and time zones to bring home the stories that matter. WTF? From then until the early 2000s, the nascent genre entered the Japanese and Southeast Asian markets. Birthday: February 5, 1998 Twitter: @april_dspmedia It wasn't debunked at all and whether people consider it as a criticism to people that did that to her it was obvious she sexualised a character from a childrens book and referenced Lolita multiple times, Also love how it's a question about groups but those are all soloists except Akmu that's a duo. K-pop idol group miss A performs at the Hallyu (Korean Wave) Dream Festival in Gyeongju, southeast of Seoul, in 2011. shot from $631 million in 2005 to $2.5 billion in 2007, forbids its girl groups from going under the knife, greeted them with dead silence and pitch darkness, claimed he was the most handsome member of his band, contemplates the profitless nature of celebrity, accused of using pedophiliac imagery to sell records, Thousands of passengers are stranded after Colombias Viva Air grounds flights, The last of Mexicos artisanal salt-makers preserve a 2,000-year-old tradition, I cannot give up: Cambodian rapper says he will sing about injustice despite threats from govt, Ukrainian rock star reflects on a year of war in his country, Ukrainian refugees in Poland will now be charged to stay in state-funded housing, This Colombian town is dimming its lights to attract more tourists to view the night sky, Kneel and apologize!: 76 years after island-wide massacre, Taiwan continues to commemorate and debate the tragedy. She also joinedthe project group I.B.I with the members of C.I.V.A. Bubar alias disband -nya APRIL sebenarnya sudah diprediksi oleh banyak penggemar K-pop . Instagram: @betterlee_0824, NaeunFacts: In February 2021, Hyunjoos brother Website Utiliza sempre a mais recente tecnologia em sua produo, a fim de oferecer sempre tecnologia de ponta aos seus clientes.. Temos uma vasta linha de produtos em PVC laminado e cordes personalizados (digital e silk screen), com alta tecnologiade produo e acabamento.Dispomos de diversos modelos desenvolvidos por ns, para escolha do cliente e equipe capacitada para ajustar e produzir os layouts enviados pelo cliente.Estamos sempre atualizando nossos equipamentos e programas para produzir e entregar com mxima confiana e qualidade.Atendimento especializado, com conhecimento e capacitao para suprir a necessidade especfica de cada cliente.Realizamos a captura de imagens em sua empresa, com estdio moderno, porttil, e equipamentos de ponta.Uma das entregas mais rpidas do mercado, com equipe comprometida e servio de entrega de confiana, garantindoque receber seu produto corretamente. Blood Type: A, SominFacts: WebMarch 2, 2021 April K-Pop Band: April, the K-pop girl group is in the news for controversies. Stage Name: Rachel() I'm very surprised there's so little sympathy for them; I would have thought there would be more people who have experienced those wonderful school group projects where the teachers don't care that one group member is struggling with a bad home situation / mental health and can't contribute as much, which puts so much pressure and stress on the rest to pick up the slack. However you have to consider that she was having problems, and the company decided that although she caused problems, she was still good enough to stay with April (well at least to the point where the situation became impossible and she left, that's how bad it got). 2007 - 2023 6Theory Media, LLC. Korean pop music has a problem. Moreover, she'll probably go on hiatus, so what's the point of having someone who can't promote your brand? This is by far the worst handled controversy of the recent ones and Cube literally put the ladder very low and they actually achieved to be worse than them. A lot of it has to do with the stigma around cutesy culture and Fineapple Birthday: December 4, 2001 Svt is a big group and so it caused a huge gap in their choreos and songs but they still managed to pull through without a single scandal. APRIL Members Profile: APRIL Facts Do you know more facts about them? She is Catholic. Material de tima qualidade! Not good I'd imagine. APRIL debuted on August 24, Yes they're victim from DSP, but its another case. Because you're the "weak" one. The management agency of K-pop girl group April said it will take legal action against Lee Hyun-joo, a former group member and actress, for claiming she had been ostracised by her former bandmates. Some groups do indeed consciously cling to their virginal image. By supporting a system that throws away the value of any person that isn't perfect, you're actually creating a system that throws away all people, including yourself. May it be something someone has done 10 years ago, or some props that they have no control with. I think its better to find a group that you think are genuinely kind or stand up for things you believe in/ idols with a message you can stand behind, instead of trying to avoid idols that do anything wrong. So it's not like Hyunjoo was some sort of rebel trouble kid who was doing nothing but causing the group problems. Suggestions, About Here are 10 things to know about the South Korean girl band. The hosts then demanded that her bandmate, Kang Ji Young, make coquettish faces for them. Sub-Unit: Naeun & Jinsol But female artists suffer heavy doublestandards, especially when it comes to pay and the way their personal lives are judged. if she took a lawyer i believe some journalists would have find the info by now. DSP Media, which managed the band, announced the news as it issued a statement to South Korean news outlet SPOTV News. Kpop Ships Seoul, South Korea I don't think it is easy to find a company that is willing to follow your career path. Collateral damage. Stage Name: Naeun() Rachel loves listening to Disney songs. Firstly, I think it's shitty that 33,3% of the group, or 2 out of the current 6 members of April (Rachel and Chaekyung), now have their futures threatened because of something that had nothing to do with them (it happened before they got put into the group). Years active The group disbanded on January 28, 2022. Do they keep their word when they say they won't repeat a behavior? Kpop Discographies underrated viewpoint!! Though Naeun is a main character, she'll be excluded from the video." She appeared in Law of the Jungle in Sunda Islands. She is born in Seoul, South Korea. Once recruited, future idols sign agreements known as slave contracts, which can last over a decade, limiting their contact with the outside world and offering piddling compensation in return. She asked us to check all our bags as well so we did. Retomamos nossas atividades no dia 04/01/2023. APRIL Official Colors: , APRIL Official Sites: John Wick 4 tracking for franchise record opening at North American box office, Will the Shazam franchise survive? Zodiac Sign:Virgo It looks like Hyunjoo and her party do not have the law with them, as it is hard to prove something like that. They are not charity entities, they have to think about profits and what's more profitable to their image. I had become someone that stole other people's belongings again, and everyone cornered me. #BTS #BTSARMY #BLACKPINK Members Kpop Albums Info In the post, he claimed that Hyunjoo's departure from the group had not been because she wanted to study acting, but because she had been forced out due to being severely bullied by the other members, at one point even attempting suicide. I absolutely feel for Hyunjoo; I've been there myself and that's why I'm hyperaware that regardless of my internal struggles, my actions continue to affect the people around me. It felt as if we were being stripped naked. She is born inIncheon, Incheon Metropolitan City,South Koreaand raised inSiheung,Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. Didnt they have the nazi controversy a few months ago? I don't see any news about it. Height: 163 cm (54) They debuted on August 24, 2015, with the mini-album Dreaming and its She is studying atSungshin Womens University with Chaekyung. Your receipt to a hospital doesnt tie anything to me in a court of law. APRIL () was a girl group under DSP Media. Members of South Korean girl group GFriend rehearse in Seoul December 23, 2014. I thought that she was joking so I asked her why and she said that according to the length, it was hers. WebAnswer (1 of 5): People will dislike K-Pop, as it is a music genre after all. Genre(s) You think bullying at age 19 is okay? Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius Eu no conhecia a Perfect, at que surgiu a necessidade de confeccionar uns cartes personalizados. When SNSD took to the stage, the audience greeted them with dead silence and pitch darkness for the duration of their set. Although some issues are legitimate, some issues are just overblown and is done purely by antis to harm a groups international reputation. However, there's to an extent where you take your anger out on someone (especially someone suffering from mental health). WebK-pop girl group APRIL has announced its disbandment. When any updates regarding the positions will appear, well update the profile again. This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please. She trained for four months at DSP Media before joining APRIL. Comebacks LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6, He defended before that shit, then netizens just found some photos. Show more Jinsol fun facts, Former Members: This might mean everyone who propagated the cancel culture/mistake intolerance mentality is now cancelled for their "problematic" behavior as the tide shifts or as those people who consistently claim moral superiority have their own mistakes exposed. Origin But I do agree the alleged boyfriend's statement literally didn't help anything and only fueled the flames. You should be ashamed of defending them. Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs) Yes they were young or whatever but that's beyond cruelty, and they committed it knowingly. She was born inAndong,South Korea. Given all these, I think the April members lashed out in a very teenager but not uncharacteristically cruel way. BirthName: LeeHyun Joo () Yes, Hyunjoo was not making it any easier on anybody. Chaekyung was on the show The Law of the Jungle in Fiji. 1. Nationality: Korean [1], Soompi: Breaking: APRIL Officially Disbands, April Takes Home Rookie of the Year Award at the 22nd Korean Entertainment Arts Awards, April's 'Muah' is the top home shopping BGM at the 2016 GS Shop Music Awards, APRIL in Korea Culture & Entertainment Awards (YouTube), PENTAGON, Im Soo Hyang, Lee Yoo Ri, And More Win Big At 2018 Korea Culture And Entertainment Awards, Vocalist, Rapper, Visual, Face of the Group, First Live Concert Ii Japan Dream Land (2016), 2nd Live Concert In Japan 2017Dream Land" (2017), April Hppy New Year 2019 ~Dream Land~ (2019). Zodiac Sign:Cancer Why do you think Korea has the highest teenage suicide rate? we did this to educate those who may be interested in stanning these groups It may be rare because most people disagree with the stance OR because the opinion is not discussed often. Stage Name: Jinsol() She is a former JYP trainee. However, looking at CCTV footage, we hadn't even been at the location. Later on, we got paranoid and wanted to buy a recording machine. I went to the underground shopping center at Gangnam station to buy her shoes as a birthday gift and put in a letter that said, 'I hope unnie is happy' and put it in her locker. racism. On November 9, 2015 the group's leader, Somin, announced her departure from the group, admitting she was uncomfortable with the concept the group would pursue; she would later go on to join the co-ed group KARD. And why is she saying anything about this situation? In this situation, imagine your fellow members, those on whom you should be depending on to encourage you, to encourage and support each other as a group, as friends even, are now taking out their frustrations on you, simply because you make a nice scapegoat. download ti liu WoPhO 2012: Problem 4 Heat capacity of moist porous solid Deadline April, 30 2012 cc bn click vo nt download bn di. Height: 161 cm (53) Name She was just struggling, or rather I should say she was struggling really badly, because all Kpop trainees are in a crazy struggle. A person doesn't become inherently worthless or terrible for one mistake or even several. DSP (or the teachers in the group project example). APRIL Fandom Name: Fineapple She participated in the KARA Project where she finished in 4th place. I feel like we are arguing adjacent points. This video was not filmed for the purpose of a broadcast and was actually just a birthday party video. hmmm ok then, Your statement is literally biased because you are ignoring the only legitimite proof on the table and that is her medical record saying she attempted suicide by drug overdose.. DSP did not even try to explain it this time, after they were always so fast to deny all allegations before but when there is legitimite fact that contradicts what the staff member and Yena's sister said, they did not give their explanation anymore and started the lawsuit, Yall need to stop with the age excuse. And consider for a moment that, while female idols are excoriated for discreetly having adult relationships, somehow its okay when the popular variety program No More Show features women explicitly simulating fellatio, sometimes while the host screams Do it sexily! as they gag on yogurt. Members of K-pop group SISTAR pose on the red carpet during the Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hong Kong, November 22, 2013. No one is perfect after all! Por isso, informamos que estaremos em frias coletivas de 22/12/2022 a 03/01/2023. Instagram: @chaeni_0824 I'm very surprised there's so little sympathy for them; I would have thought there would be more people who have experienced those wonderful school group projects where the teachers don't care that one group member is struggling with a bad home situation / mental health and can't contribute as much, which puts so much pressure and stress on the rest to pick up the slack. For me, I think the blame should be placed on those who created the situation between them, i.e. Now, every action (good or bad) has its consequences but when you decide on taking out your anger on someone REGARDLESS of age and start to turn them into your punching bag, it's called bullying nevertheless and it is unexcusable. Irene screaming at stylist until she cried (apology) (its bad but her and the stylist are on good terms now) 7. It is not clear if members will remain under DSP Media's contract or not. Girl power is chic, but when an industry like this one commodifies feminism, one has to wonder where the power goes. Nationality: Korean if the members of April were more understanding towards Hyunjoo, they would have not caused a situation like this! Yerin Baek. Register yourself now and be a part of our community! So I don't agree with your opinion that the old members of April are victims, but they are victims of their own company not being able to do anything about the bullying. Pentagon drop sporty webtoon concept photos for 'Love or Take', CRAVITY reveal 'Hideout: Be Our Voice - Bad Habits' follow-up promotions schedule. WebIntroduction. New group members were confirmed in November: Chaekyung, who had previously appeared as a guest member, and Rachel. ', Wonder Girls Lim & Shin Min Chul garner attention for their magnificent, traditional style family photos on their son's first birthday, Netizens react coldly to Lee Soo Man's letter dedicated to the SM Entertainment family and fans, Bang Si Hyuk reveals sadness over "a good company like SM having such a poor governance structure" and sheds light on acquisition of SM: "Not Monopolization", "He's a famous singer," BTS's V (Kim Taehyung) shows his global superstar status by getting recognized by locals in Mexico while filming 'Jinny's Kitchen', KARD's B.M reveals that his mother has been diagnosed with breast cancer, Variety star brand value rankings for March, The court sides with Lee Soo Man and bans SM from issuing new shares and convertible bonds to Kakao, Bang Si Hyuk personally addresses concerns of a 'monopoly' in the K-Pop industry in an interview with CNN, Eight members of Cosmic Girls renew their contracts with Starship Entertainment, "Already receiving love calls from other labels," Industry experts are concerned that artists will leave SM Entertainment due to the uncertain future of the company. What would you say if she had stopped breathing? At 19, you could be working a full-time job. Stars of the band, including Naeun, Jinsol and Chaewon, have denied the allegations made against them by Lee. Instagram: @official.april You're building up a system that will eventually come for you and destroy you as well for not being perfect - which is inherently flawed logic because no one is perfect nor are they capable of being perfect. But when it comes to their Korean counterparts, talent is optional. Naeun plays Kim Hana in the web drama A-Teen. Like, everything else aside that is inhumane, especially as they knew she had health problems. I want to receive an apology from Lee Hyunjoo for making this situation, and I want her to make things right again with her own hands. unlike big 3, group from small company like april probably have debt to company. Disbanded Kpop Boy Groups K-pop girl group APRIL has announced its disbandment. In the 2015 track Crazy Dog, for example, female artist Yezi raps, jacking off while watching my breast shot gifs, gripping a rag in one hand, typing on the keyboard with the other, no matter how much you diss me, you cant console yourself.. WebThis is where the problem with Naeun reportedly stealing Hyunjoos pair of shows happened but according to others, Naeun had bought the same pair of shoes and that incident was Obrigado por ajudar no prazo e tudo mais, vocs so timo!, Quero parabenizar a empresa pelo trabalho desenvolvido nos cordes e crachs. The April situation isn't in my opinion part of why she chose to stay in the company. Birthday: May 5, 1999 However, we had it hard as Hyunjoo cornered us as criminals. Its not that it isnt doing well. Checking the dorm CCTV and the CCTV outside the dorm, we couldn't find anything like it. Disbanded Kpop Girl Groups Last year there was Vibratos Stellar, which features the female members of the band locked in glass cages and surrounded by cameras. Kpop Quizzes I'm sure any member who took a hiatus feel really bad and shitty when they leave during important events but what can you do when someone's mental health is falling apart into pieces? She is studying atSungshin Womens University with Chaewon. After a long period of discussion and debate, our agency and the APRIL members decided to have the group disband and go their separate ways, DSP said in a statement. She is a former member of PURETTY. I'm also not going to judge the members by the actions or words of other people, especially not the "boyfriend" which seems to be more like a creepy stalker than an actual boyfriend (like cropping others out of a group picture to make it look like it was just Naeun and himself). It can help new fans find more info about them. Then it exploded. WebJun 21, 2021 by L. Kim APRIL s Chaewon, Naeun, Yena, and Jinsol opened up about the allegations that they bullied former member Hyunjoo. Male stars are certainly exploited, too. Height: 161 cm (53) January 28, 2022 Well the same thing happened to T-ara, people though that the members where bullying Hwayoung but in the end it turned out she was the snake. Or take the case of former f(x) member Sulli. Their companys fault too for not being aware about this and also because they dont have a good leader. Stage Name: Hyunjoo() During the preparations for 'Tinkerbell' around February to April 2016, Hyunjoo made us out to be perpetrators, and things got serious. Whenever we said, 'let's go eat', she would say she didn't want to, then tell the agency that we left her behind again. In fact, according to geotagged Twitter data, K-pop is killing it in Tokyo, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur, and its caught on in Saudi Arabia and Poland, too. She is born in Daegu,North Gyeongsang Province,South Korea. On January 28, 2022, DSP Media announced that April has decided to disband after 6 years and go their separate ways. In May 2016, Naeun made her official acting debut in the VR web drama April Love. They were bully, it's their own fault. Do they correct their behavior and evolve? [TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE] Netizen who claims to be ex-April Hyunjoo's younger brother says she was bullied out of the group. I wanna know though. Position:Leader, Vocalist Think about where you personally draw the line between an artist and their art, which things are irredeemable to your personal sense of morality, how much control they have over the situation, whether the person has shown remorse and growth towards being a better person (and whether it matters, in the context of what they did wrong), etc, and then decide for yourself whether you are still willing to be a fan of the group. They debuted on August 24, 2015 with the mini album Dreaming. YouTube: APRIL People are shitting on the original members not the new members. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Ficamos muito satisfeitos., A Perfect Design tem um excelente atendimento, os custos e benefcios de seus materiais so perfeitos, j que o preo acessvel. Who are you referring to? She also stated that the label, DSP Media, was not allowing her to terminate her exclusive contract with them. Their behavior was too severe to use their young age as an excuse. (A Song For You season 5 ep. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. (Hello82) On January 28, 2022, DSP Media announced the group had "What are your thoughts on this second part of April's interview? I knew a girl who killed herself, its not okay and could have been prevented. After the malicious rumours Blood Type:O On February 28, 2021, a post was made to an online forum by someone claiming to be former member Hyunjoo's brother. So I just want to remind that we do not know yet who is "guilty" and who the victim is in this story, and insulting one of the parties just because YOU think they are the bad ones in the story doesn't help.
David Wigg Journalist, Amagami Ss Who Does Junichi End Up With, Dale Arnold Daughter Wedding, Articles A