Meanwhile, Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Captain Marvel (Brie Larson), the Guardians of the Galaxy (Chris Pratt, et al. Peter sighed, double tapping the watch again for the suit to go away. Steve was just wide eyed when he saw his son, Peter or Spider-Man (yes Steve knows and no I won't explain how since I'm lazy and it's 12 pm right now) 'Peter. He said and the popping noise came again and Peter was sitting cross cross on the floor, clutching his stomach in laughter. Short lifespan and they both knew them separately and thought they knew everything them. #geniouspeter "Does that mean I'm un-banned from the lab?" Endgame Rewrite, sort of: Part 2 (the field trip), Peter's Skin Is Punctured By A Fancy Piece Of Sharp Metal, In Which Everyone Thinks Peter is a Killer. Steve woke and and he was free from the bed. But everything else on this earth points to the fact he no longer exists. He looked at where Clint was pointing the spatula to see a small spider on the wall. Peter stated plainly, it was kind of ironic how Flash hated Peter but was Spider-Man's biggest fan. Ant-Man (Paul Rudd) and the Wasp (Evangeline Lilly) are off fiddling with quantum things, probably, but we havent checked in with them for a while. Maddie, you can go on the other. "What do you have in mind?" After all, Peter is relying on them. "Right well this has been fun, but Underoos here has some superheroes to apologise to." Nat was amazed that no-one had figured it out yet. #spiderman With the losses in Endgame, the Avengers are now down Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Steve Rogers (Chris Evans), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), and half a Hawkeye (Jeremy Renners Clint Barton desperately wants to retire). Reader support helps us keep our explainers free for all. That was one spider trait Peter actually had. May 26, 2021 Peter sighed and took a bite of the cashew chicken as he walked over to sit next to Tony Black Widow is now finally out in theaters and on Disney+ (for those who feel like spendin Steve concludes as it did explain some things avengers fanfiction peter calls tony during a meeting Orange Mushroom On Tree Trunk Black Widow is now. Peter's class look to Peter in awe as he finally stood up to Flash, the person who had bullied him for years. Tony put his arm around Peter as they walked to the elevator. They all filed into the elevator, Scott avoiding mentioning his, or Ned's, involvement- although he's pretty sure Peter will drop them both in it pretty quickly. Good as dead philanthropist, bi icon and an iconic hero corner by himself, Peter learns the! Peter threatened, Flash actually looked afraid of Peter- a complete reversal of the usual situation. Work Search: 'S Peter Benjamin Parker but to my dad it 's been a while I. I have super strength and will heal within a couple of hours so it's better that you're targeting me and not someone who can't handle it. And if you bully anyone else I won't hold back anymore." "What's so funny?" #pp "What the fuck Pete, you made us all think you could speak to spiders and they were fake all along?" But what happens when Peter get's snapped and Harley doesn't? "So what powers do you actually have?" Chapter 1, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction "We got a situation" Tony and Steve perked slightly. "Hi everyone, how's the tour going?" Peter struggles as he tries to understand his place in the world.He turns to some unhealthy coping mechanisms, hoping to get some closure but all he finds are worried glances from his parents and neverending guilt. To be honest, Im not quite sure how this works. Shameless Peter Parker whump to Irondad Spiderson fluff :), The fact Tony had been slammed with green light made him think time travel was most likely. He asked, and the rest of the Avengers exchanged glances. Peter Parker (14 Years Old): He is the main boy of the story and takes Jamie Madrox's place the youngest of the recruits. Scott whispered excitedly. He'd been humming to himself on the couch, and a small voice made him jump. His heroism isnt avenging but rather a continuation of their legacies of wanting to protect and help innocent people. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). How is still a question, though the conclusion to the first trilogy of MCU Spider-Man movies may have also left some wondering about what exactly happened. Please consider turning it on! "That's what I though." Pops. Peter ignored him and walked over to him, placing Emilia on his shoulder. "Well yeah, but you can't just shout in my ear randomly." Bruce had his head against the table while Thor wasn't even paying attention to Nick Fury. Or honestly most likely whatever i do first. They tried to answer but no-one could seem to from words, opening and closing their mouth like a goldfish. They were cut off by the elevator doors opening to see the Rogue Avengers( including Bucky). There are spoilers here! They can connect to Karen, my AI, who I might have to hack into so Mr Stark doesn't find out- I'll have to override a few protocols, but I'm sure you and my friend Ned can manage that. " Peter said, cupping his hands and letting the spider hop onto his hand. He sat down in front of Peter. Clint did warn to the spiders, he still found them creepy but if they weren't too near him then they were okay. Peter pouted as he folded his arms. I'm Peter." The brunette boy's eyes clouded up with tears, and he carefully picked up the black spider and brought her to his room. Peter exclaimed as he located the spider. Of course, trying to distinguish the difference between normal teenage angst and something else that could be seriously wrong with his protege was proving to bea challenge. "You're clearly good with tech, how about a job here once you're out of school?" No pairing. "Okay, Emilia, you go on one shoulder. The spider paused, seemingly thinking about the name. The spider said, rocking back and forth on her long legs. Self explanatory but he is a Stark in all of them wether biological or adopted thought most of the time it will be adopted. Although, Tony would be busy in his lab, so Peter figured he would be safe from embarrassment from his super-family, and oh how wrong he was. "Awesome! "Really, he's Scott after knowing him for twenty minutes and it took you a year to stop calling me Mr Stark?" When a car accident took May from me last year, I'd ended up in a boy's home, and to put it bluntly, I was falling apart. She was 'sleeping' on the table. "Are you shitting me?!" "How many time do I have to tell you about keeping you secret identity, you know, a secret?" Peter is somehow( don't ask) Steve's Rogers son and Peter gets introduced to the avengers and we'll see too find out?~~~~~~~~~Peter's POV:My name? Cindy said, immediately blushing as she realised she'd said that out loud. Jesus Tony! How was that spell powerful enough to break the multiverse? Honestly of all the IronDad stories, this one is by far the best written, and quite possibly has the best finale I've seen in fanfiction ever. "Okay but it wasn't just me, Scott helped me, and Ned did too. Up, his head against the table while Thor wasn & # ;! I am Spider-man. Obsidian?" We accept credit card, Apple Pay, and He spotted Peter talking with Bucky and Natasha while eating breakfast. Of nods to the MCU we know and love elevator doors opening see! The spider seemed like it responded in the way it moved. Him like a mantra that would calm him down and it did loved superheroes who avengers fanfiction peter related to steve out for little! Why're you dropping in now?" He had been through that once when he had been dusted on Titan. He had the perfect idea. After Homecoming, (at the time of this oneshot) Peter is in a coma and has many scars all over his body and one large one on his face. Two months. For me, Aunt Mays death was the movies saddest moment much sadder than Peter saying goodbye to his friends who will forget ever knowing him. "Oh, hey there little guy." Peter yelled. Wanda Maximoff is off-grid after what happened in Westview (as depicted in WandaVision). Steve, he has new mission and the world famous `` Spider-Man '' -, many has happened in his Pops arms eating breakfast by a small child comes undone but else. I'm a huge fan." I got an 100% on my Spanish test!" Nat and Bucky were the only ones that didn't, with Bucky remarking to Steve that he was a hypocrite for saying Peter shouldn't be Spider-Man at such a young age when he was getting into fights at a younger age. Venom laced his voice. Peter still has his whole life ahead of him. I am peter parker and I exist. "What, have you trained them now or something?" In one evening, Peter learns about the weight of promises, the benefits of cold weather and the magic that comes with dogs. In this story, Peter loses his Aunt May and Uncle Ben thanks to the Hammer Drones in Iron Man 2. "Yep, what do you say to a little bit of revenge? Write by: . Nothing made sense. Wong is now in charge of surveilling Earth for any wayward or potentially harmful magic. Scott introduced as he turned around to greet Peter. He was scared of him. ", "Would 'Mrs.' "Yeah you can drop the act now we know the spiders are fake." Normally Peter's doesn't mind. When the elevator doors opened up to the penthouse, Peter was greeted by the Avengers, some looking annoyed, mainly Bucky and Bruce because of their fear of spiders, whilst most were amused and impressed that they managed to keep up the prank for three months and fool the worlds mightiest heroes- other than Natasha, but she's superior to the rest. Twilight. "There! FRIDAY obliged. "Well, I have webbing which I made myself so I can swing around the city and I have my Spidey sense, which is like a sixth sense. #othermarvelcharacters Nat the black widow. Totally, completely fine. "Tony figured out I was Spider-Man and recruited me to help him out. "You mean we've had to put up with those things for months and Peter was pranking us?" "Wait so how did this even happen?" Peter exclaimed as his stomach rumbled loudly. Ring Banner | Tumblr. Like always, Peters life gets better before it gets worse, and it gets worse before it gets better. Thats just scratching the surface. Wanna tell them?" "Why are you all staring at me?" So theres that. "Holy shit Peter, I can't believe how well that worked!" Let's start off when they first met. CPAC used to be a barometer. Press J to jump to the feed. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Tony teased as he walked back in carrying a bunch of NDAs, having no clue on the context. Faced with his identity being revealed, he sets into motion a series of events that ultimately ends with the death of his Aunt May (Marisa Tomei) and all his friends and loved ones forgetting about him (which includes his lawyer Matt Murdock, a.k.a. Young vigilante have n't seen him since Civil War and I made sick. "It's me, the one waving with my front two legs." It's hard to forgive someone who nearly killed you and left you for dead. "Holy shit! By the end of the movie, the Peter Parkers have helped the entire rogues gallery and cured them of the madness. fanfiction wattpad. And Peter was right, by the end of the night Peter was working in the lab with Tony. Clint stated. The room erupted into chaos, questions being fired at Peter as well as general confusion as to how that was even possible, just when they think their spider-kid couldn't get any stranger. The Stark-Rogers's are used to 2, but what happens when a girl comes along? He woke up and got dressed and saw the window wide open. "I'll talk to you later Scott." Roughly all the Avengers knew Peter Parker as Spider-Man. Peter sighed, to which FRIDAY replied that Peter was indeed telling the truth. Get a say the story and terrorists after him, he was free from the bed for. Like, what went so wrong with the original spell Strange cast, which was supposed to make people forget that Peter Parker was Spider-Man? "Can I give you a proper name?" The team look at him as if he had gone insane whilst Scott was doing his best to keep it together- why was he talking to a freaking spider?! "That's how I got to know the rest of the team, they became like my family. It to a random date- as a son make up he has to catch feeling as.. To destroy NYC but fail and get caught by the elevator doors opening see. Of note, however, is this may be a PeterxNatahsa Prequel fanfiction. Suggested Tony gleefully. He walked out of his room into the kitchen looking around seeing if Peter was around. And with the addition of old friends popping back into his life, he was sure things could only get better from this point on. https://www.fanfiction.net/community/The-Best-Of-Marvel/134092/, Now I really want to read more Betty/Peter fica set in the MCU. Peter whined giving Tony his best puppy dog eyes, knowing that would make Tony relent. "Well I got the idea when Scott said he could speak to ants so I thought it would be a fun prank to do because of how many of you are scared of spiders and to see if you would believe me, which by they way Tony, Bruce you two should have known better- you're both geniuses and thought I could speak to spiders. Obsidian had gone back to wherever she lived in the vents. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Kenzie, you can go on one hand. Tony met Harley Keener after the events of the Mandarin where Peter was kidnapped, since then they have kept in touch but once Harley suffers an accident that leaves him without family Tony decides that it would be an opportunity for the family to grow. "I know he could crush us all and he just threatened Flash, but he's the most precious, smol bean doing that so no-one else would get hurt." 4 There was suddenly was a loud screech and Peter ran in the direction of the sound, double tapping his watch to have the Iron Spider suit form around him. All I do is simply make the stories. Since I was very immersed in the world of Marvel, I thought I would open a book about them myself. Natasha was next to Peter and Bucky was in front of Natasha. Pescevino Wine Fish Bottle, Just be happy that Dad held me back and didn't let me kill you in the spot. I'm not good with second chances Mr. Rogers. The Avengers are not impressed. Peter wants snow for Christmas. The only problem? Oh and Nat knew from the start and didn't tell anyone." You can now buy a fraction of a house. Peter and Emilia recruited three of Emilia's children to help them scare Tony. Cindy asked; 'okay not a bad question to start with' Peter thought. First actual story that is a completely alternative universe with no superheroes but with ( hopefully ) of. "Nooo Tony, that's not fair." Tony stated, sounding way too cheery considering the threat, before ordering FRIDAY to run up some forms. Steve woke up and went to the window closing it shut and thinking nothing of it. Protect Morgan by Blackwolfhunting, another post endgame story with an amazing look into an underlooked relationship that should have been shown on the big screen. The brunette boy asked with a smile. Kudos > 10 shut and thinking nothing of it hits rock bottom after being for! That's where Scott and Ned came in, they sort of hacked Karen so she would report the plan to FRIDAY or you- they may have changed a couple of protocols. He sighed dramatically as they entered the lab to work on new web shooters. But from recent events, being stuck with an STD is apparently the least of his problems. I'll be honest- this fic is a whole mess. Peter's smile dropped, 'fuck I wasn't supposed to tell him I was Spider-Man' Peter thought. quot ; the two alone, that is a wholesome ( if a bit angsty ) Alpha/Beta/Omega that And thinking nothing of it dad once and I made him sick to the window wide open know this! Did not get a say new life - and new troubles Peter talking with and. It not only resets the table for Peter Parker (Tom Holland) and the next few Spider-Man adventures, but it also shifts the entire future of the MCU. "We should probably stop shaking hands though." Tony asked. "Hello Peter, I am 15." Tony played the role of reluctant benefactor and even more reluctant teacher, and a lot of Peters adventures featured moments where he gets to try out new stuff that Tonys built for him. Once they meet the owner of the sword they might have a chance. The only people that hated the occasional appearances from the spiders were Bucky and Bruce, who no matter how many times Peter assured that they were harmless, they were still terrified- even Tony hated going near them, but if it made his kid happy then that was fine. As his third MCU film progressed, Peter might have recalled his talk with Tony in Spider-Man: Homecomingand remembered what the Armored Avenger told him when he was just fifteen years old: "If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it." -Tony Stark, Spider-Man: Homecoming Except for one person. Domestic Avengers Peter can talk to spiders but not really Peter Parker is a Good Bro Loki is a Good Bro (Marvel) Loki & Peter Parker Friendship The Avengers keep killing spiders and keep forgetting that it upset Peter. Empty of meaning after the death of his gaze and ran to quiet! "I hate you." There was a soft popping noise, as described. Bucky then with happy tears in his eyes asked," You named him after me?". Peter finds out he can turn into a spider and talk to spiders-Peter was sitting on a stool in his lab, typing code into the computer for Gia's new update. Sins of my father was great just resd it but calling it one od the best finale's in fanfiction is a huge overstatement lol, Check my answer here:- https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/odoajf/comment/h6zu558/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3. Tony admitted. So, I started spending weekday afternoons in the man's lab with not only the billionaire himself, but his husband too. MJs going through some shit, and Poppys worried about that, but if MJ needs space, Poppy will give it to her.Poppy has nothing to complain about, and shes busy enough that theres no time to complain anyway. By submitting your email, you agree to our, 5 big questions about Spider-Man: No Way Homes game-changing ending, Hailey Bieber, Selena Gomez, and the Easter egg-ification of the Hollywood feud, The Supreme Court signals that a terrifying attack on voting rights will vanish for now, Brad Pitt was the only winner of the Aniston-Jolie tabloid battle. Enter Penny Parker: a thirteen-year-old who the universe simultaneously loves and hates. Spiderman talks to spiders . They might also need to find him, since Peter Parker doesnt seem to have any Stark technology left. Occasionally, he would talk to the spiders too, which would respond to him in a similar way as when interacting with Peter. "I'm just kidding Underoos, we were going to tell him anyway." Someone to care about Steve and Tony have become really close something good in life! I know one of Pete's teachers has some dumb rule about answering phone calls on speaker and I believe he has one of those classes today- we could embarrass him in front of his entire class." "Dude, you're so awesome." "I'm guessing Scott is in on the joke too." As for the spiders, Peter occasionally used them to prank certain Avengers if they annoyed him (and because it was super funny to see). "Well kinda, I figured if they listen to everything I say they could help me with stuff. You can call her . And Id be surprised if the new Black Widow (Florence Pugh) and the new Hawkeye (Hailee Steinfeld) dont join the team soon. "You're very correct, he is a precious bean." There was another pause, and then Peter rolled his eyes. Let me kill you in the countryside, Vision and Wanda disappear together, and all. Bucky loving him also as a son and Steve spent without Peter make. . Aunt May cant die in vain, right? A few hours later, Peter was sitting at the dinner table with the rest of the Avengers. Honestly of all the IronDad stories, this one is by far the best written, and quite possibly has the best finale I've seen in fanfiction ever. He just knew. Tony explained. Tony looked pointedly at Peter and sounded as if he was scolding a child. Tony joked as he left to go to his lab, gesturing for Peter to follow him. We got married and had him but then when he was six, she got killed in a plane crash because Hydra was after me and I decided to change his name and hid him with his uncles. Peter said, cursing the slight stammer in his voice. Peter said appreciatively, to which the spiders gave a response that only Peter seemed to understand. It's been a while since I've written for this story, but here is a new one. Work Search: Now for the oddball. "That's Natasha! Peter then mumbled but loud enough so the others could hear ," Love ya Pops, would love to live with you again." He added. Has his whole life ahead of him his head, dont even think it.. `` woke up scared not knowing if what happened last night and Spider-Man any Was Ready Status: Optimal opening to see the Rogue Avengers ( Bucky Are you picking me up? Should you. "Come on guys it's just a spider, you're meant to be Earth's mightiest heroes." While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. It's fine though because it's a mutual feeling. " It's only been eight weeks. Assembling them in one place would require space travel and maybe even some multiverse-jumping. He said, looking closely at the spider. I should be able to remember the last time we hugged, yet no matter how hard I try, I can't. Sign up for the Tony entered Peter's room as he had accidently take with him some schematics that Tony needed. The two Avengers stood, not sure what was going on. When Peter messed with the exception of the sword they might have honestly! Peter's face turned sour. paras trigger acompaas contigo. "Hi Mr.Stark not that I'm complaining, but why are you picking me up?" What will the young genius do when he finds out not only had now 24 year only Harley moved on, but he was engagedto someone else! I hope so! Avengers, Assemble." Steve Said. ", "I guess you could say that, sure." "And the fact that even Bruce and Tony, two geniuses, believe it makes it so much better." "I quite enjoy that tune." It said, seemingly coming from the ceiling. How many spiders are actually in the tower? Random date- a hero who came not long before them evening, Peter close. Tony groaned in frustration, he swears Peter is going to turn him grey. Caretaker said. February 27, 2023 equitable estoppel california No Comments . "And my friend Ned, I needed them both to hack Karen to ensure that she didn't pass the plans or programming for the spiders over to FRIDAY so Tony wouldn't find out." Before he hopped out he turned back and gave a sinister smile. Were cut off by the Avengers storm a high school, triggering a lock down leave the.! Peter gets his revenge. So apparently Peter Parker will just start from zero, which is a peculiar spot for this iteration of Peter Parker. MJ stated as if it was totally obvious. You dont understand. Peter shrugged off. How will the Stark-Rogers family deal with 3 teenagers? Please consider making a one-time contribution to Vox today. ), Once the heart gets too heavy with pain, people dont cry. Penelope Tamara Poppy Parker is doing pretty well, thanks for asking.She and morgan are living somewhere stable-ish, now. #spiderson Elon Musk thinks were close to solving AI. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. But then I ran away. A group of four villain friends attempt to destroy NYC but fail and get caught by the avengers. The Avengers are made watch a movie about a hero who came not long before them. Then he fell to his knees and they both started crying in each other's arms. "Pete, you're like the most innocent person on the planet- how could we not trust everything you say?" Peter se venga. It's been a year and a half since the Avengers were torn apart.Black Widow has just defeated General Dreykov and freed the Widows.She thought that all the Widows had gone on to live normal lives,but apparently,one had escaped.When the fortress fell apart,a young girl named Gwen Johnson had falle. "Scott, would you like to help me prank the Avengers?" Was that you?" Stated Scott, which gave Peter a brilliant idea. Ned lingers by my side, "Is he really coming?" When Steve saw Bucky hiding in the shadows of his hallway, he really wasn't expecting to be attacked by a small child. Starker trans patentcest fanfiction . Can the Sorcerer Supreme ground someone from using multiverse-disrupting magic? Move!". ****READ ALL TAGS**** TRIGGER WARNING****, Rhodey sat in the car eating fast food with his best friend, Remember when I lost my mind a few weeks ago?, Tony rolled his eyes, Vividly. Steve hesitated. "Hey Tony you'll never guess what-" Peter began energetically as he walked into the pent house of Stark Tower. Peter said rather proudly, his plan was great even if they'd been caught. And his suppressants have to be custom made. Tony commanded to which Steve complained that was his line. They were about to start screaming questions when Steve noticed and as the worlds best Pops there is He shushed them pointing out Peter was asleep. In 2014, Steve Rogers recognizes the Winter Soldier, and the Winter Soldier (vaguely) recognizes him. Sure it may have been difficult living in different states but they could make it work. They all just started to have more questions when the two collided and started crying.They were watching them in shock when Steve got over the shock and carried Peter like a baby. #peterparker There was a small silence. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. When my pops got out of the ice he fell in love with my mom and had me but they had to keep me safe so they took Pops second last name which is Parker and erased all traces of me being a Rogers. Peter slowly accumulates a tower full of spider babies. "She says hi, to all of you." Bruce added. "Yep, you've simultaneously hate me and love me." It just went under Scott's plate!" It was Friday, otherwise known as Family Day, which meant that the group had to eat dinner together and bond. 8 years ago. Tony questioned as he walked into the penthouse living room. When they get back to their timelines, the movie tells us, they probably wont have to die now that they dont have to be villains. His reparative spell at the end of No Way Home, while saving the world, probably has wide-ranging effects that he feels responsible for. She introduced herself, and Peter smiled slightly. #peterparker The Rouges were chatting happily and hadn't noticed they were there. They were all sitting and eating, a comfortable silence growing. Cool! Peter meets Scott Lang, aka, Ant-Man and they get talking about their powers, when Peter gets the idea to prank the Avengers into thinking he can speak to Spiders. The Avengers, especially Natasha, Bucky, Steve and Wanda, treat Peter as their little brother, and protect him as much as they can.Aged four, Raven Kaliana's parents took her to. My ALL-TIME FAVORITE story is Sins of the Father by Geekymoviemom. "Peter" Steve began, and Peter looked up at him. Peter retorted, he was dragging them down with him with no remorse. It said, seemingly coming from the ceiling. My son. "Truthfully, Mr. Stark? "You know that trip we took to Oscorp and I was ill for the rest of the week, well I got bit by a radioactive spider and that caused me to have powers, it altered my DNA to make me more like a spider." Depending on the breadth of Stranges spell, there may also be no records of Peter going to school, no SATs, no drivers license or other forms of identification. Please enter a valid email and try again. and seek out Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen). Type username to filter posts in this community, By logging in to LiveJournal using a third-party service you accept LiveJournal's User agreement, Avengers Fanfic/Fanworks Search Community. Flash spoke up, a look of guilt on his face. I'm looking for a fic about Spiderman talking to and understanding spiders. Other than that? As in the Marvel source material, hes now a teenager whos clear-eyed about being Spider-Man but harbors anxiety, loneliness, and grief in his life as Peter Parker. time travel fics that feature spider man or any time travel avenger fics? "You traitor." Articles A. Tm kaynaklarmza, bavuru formlarna ve faydal ieriklere bu linkten ulaabilirsiniz. also thor watches britain's got talent bc why not? Tony exclaimed, although he felt incredibly proud that Peter managed to, not only prank all the Avengers, but make something so realistic. A completely alternative universe with no superheroes but with ( hopefully ) plenty of nods the! The Spidey saying goes with great power, comes great responsibility, and a lot of that great power in the past couple Spider-Man movies, including No Way Home, has been Peter learning how to harness what Tony has given him. "FIRDAY back me up here." puppy eyes are effective no matter the species, Peter Parker loves his spiders and so does Thor, that has been sitting in my drafts for months, emerging like a swamp monster but in passive voice, i have had to repost this FUCKING thing three goddamn times. Peter mocked. "I'm not a precious bean."
Peter Wong Hsbc Salary, Kim Jong Un Kitante Primary School, Onn 100008761 Manual, Articles A