To hold eternal bragging rights over the most insufferable brat either of us have ever met. A dark, humbling, shared moment of their college experience. You were so much more than that. Jungwons mouth opens, brows furrowing, and he sucks in a harsh breath. Yes, Jungwonie?, I can walk you back to your dorm. White or transparent. Lately, however, Jongseong has been doing a lot of kissing Heeseung. When Jongseong looks up, he notices that both Riki and Sunoos eyes are on them. Sometimes its hard to get a read on him. The third item is what Sunoo has capitalized on via The Bet. Its been a while since hes been in Heeseungs room, let alone his apartment. You know what else is so high? Because this will be really easy for you, Sunghoon says. Winter is starting to release its claws, but its still chilly. Please do. Im going to keep working at the art gallery, but full time., Heeseung nods. I know Im gonna reach for as many besties as possible. It had only been thirty minutes. You couldnt even touch me. And then Jungwon sucks in a sharp breath. Is it? Jongseong asks. Jake laughs into Sunghoons mouth, Sunghoon smooths his hand down Jakes back, and they keep going. Really, Sunoo is over Riki. Heeseung loves him because, Jongseong says, defeated. Five. Riki is always looking at him. Heeseung was not Sunoos replacement; Heeseung wasHeeseung. I wanted to talk. Sort of. Of course, Heeseung is the one who breaks the rules first, but really, its all Sunghoons fault. After some time, they finally move away from The Foursome topic. How much this hurts.. What? Sunghoon asks as they cross the street. He didnt know what to say, and his phone was sitting dead in his pocket. I admire you for the opposite, Jungwon says. Hm, he says, sparing Jake only a single, flippant glance. He wasnt even aware that Riki and Sunoo were exes until Jongseong told him. You looked really sad just now., Jungwon glances at him. Jungwon nods, pouting slightly at the reminder. Google, remember? Riki says. Its now that Jake decides to ask the question that very few people seem to have the answer tomaybe not even Sunoo. No arguing that. I became friends with him because of Sunoo, obviously, butRiki became a part of my life that couldnt be removed, even after they broke up., I guess its not, Jungwon admits with a laugh. You knew about us, right?. So what if it was my first time?, Have you Sunghoon starts. Shouldnt you get back to the party? Then, Sunghoon places his hand on the small of Sunoos back, leans down, and whispers something that sounds like, Ill get us drinks. Jongseong forgets this. Heeseung is lying on the bed, reading a textbook propped up on his pillow when Riki comes in, slipping off his jacket and draping it over Heeseungs desk chair. Jongseong pauses for a long time. He finally removes his hand from Sunoos waist. He didnt respond. Two: Heeseung was not his. Jongseongs phone vibrates. Sunghoon, who was in the middle of pulling off his sweatshirt, makes a strained sound. For everything. Why would you tell me to come in? He takes a seat in front of his painting. Jake would try to play both sides, and hed probably do a good job of it. I justdont get it., I dunno, Heeseung said, and he was drunk enough that Jongseong knew that he was telling the truth. How would you like to make some money?, Well, now Jongseongs interested. At 10 PM, they meet on the balcony the seven of them had smoked on the night he and Sunoo made The Bet. Hey, have you guys seen my Juul? All of you. See more ideas about friend photos, friend photoshoot, friend pictures. Half-past midnight, Heeseung finds him in the hallway and presses him up against the wall. Sorry everyone, the projector was being difficult. There are seven of them on the balcony of the sophomore dorms, sitting around a circular table as they pass around a bowl. The logic of what theyre doing doesnt make sense. If he and Jungwon should kiss, Jongseong would fall deeper in love, because hes that easy, and then they would start dating, then they would lose The Bet, then it would all, inevitably, go to shit because Jongseong is also in love with Heeseung. You assumed.. Jongseong first met Jungwon at a party last winter, and the only thing he remembers of that night was the pretty boy with dimples deeper than the blue sea. I promise., Baby steps, Sunoo says. Its February, five months after The Foursome. I took like, two shots at the pre. Heeseung chuckled. Its a choice, sometimes; other times, its an inevitability. And you know what? Riki handed both the joint and the lighter over. OR, LIKE, GIVEN UP BEFORE THE BET WAS RAISED? He had asked him again a couple weeks later, and Heeseung had laughed uncomfortably and stuck his tongue in Jongseongs mouth to distract him. Other times, Riki came to him with a piece of American slang he didnt quite get, but always heard people using, embarrassed and shy. I dont know any people here other than my boyfriend and our friend., Well, Heeseung said with a smile, now you know me.. Several of the other students in the room look up due to the volume. Also, sorry. I really do, Riki said, voice cracking. Riki looks at him, but doesnt say anything. Jongseong, Sunghoon, and Jake had just started living together in an apartment off-campus, and it was awkward for a few days: Sunghoon would lock his door at random points, Jake would bring a full change of clothes to their shared bathroom as if they hadnt already seen it all, and Jongseong would go pink all the way up to his ears whenever he met eyes with Sunghoon, because each time he did he couldnt help but remember how hes had that guys dick up his ass. And thats okay, Heeseung said, and Riki tried his hardest to believe him. He was also your best friend., Was my best friend, Riki points out. We should kiss, Jungwon says a full week into The Bet. Riki grumbles, reluctantly unweaving himself from Heeseung and scurrying over to Heeseungs drawers, grabbing the first long-sleeve and pair of sweatpants he finds. And, of course Heeseung would think that. Most of all, he makes Riki feel like he belongs. Once theyre all settled in Jungwons room, their coats off, sitting on the carpet and facing each other, Jongseong takes a deep breath and starts, Me and Heeseung. Jake doesnt think hes ever seen Sunghoon like this. Sunghoon doesnt know why or how they didnt meet at all last year when Sunoo was a freshman, but he knows why they didnt ever hang out at the beginning of fall semester. Jongseong isnt sure why. The first rule of The Foursome is: you do not talk about The Foursome. Jungwon thought he would be happy, but right now, with Jongseong looking so heartbroken and inconsolable, he cant bear the thought of pulling out joy from Jongseongs misery. Nothing, Riki says. Unique Bestie Vibes Only Urban Dictionary stickers featuring millions of original designs created and sold by independent artists. Somewhere fancy. Sunoo is double concentrating in Public Health and Gender Studies, Jongseong in Anthropology. They helped each other up and met eyes. And sometimes, when they were doing homework together, Sunoo would look up from his textbooks to see Riki looking at him fondly. His palm comes up to cup Jongseongs cheek, careful but certain, and Jongseong cannot help but press into his hand like a flower turning to face the sun. If you still care about him, then why are you ignoring him? He internet-stalked Heeseung the next day. heeseung And its a terrifying thought, knowing how much youve changed and having tangible evidence for the change. Sunoo grins. At the same time, Jungwon comes bouncing over, a plastic bag slung around his wrist. Horror creeps up Jakes throat when he realizes the chances of him having interrupted what looks to be a Netflix-and-Chill night are not zero. Although, maybe Jungwon does have an idea of why he never noticed it before; he was too focused on the way Jongseong loved Heeseung; Jongseongs love is so blinding that, at times, you cant really see anything but. He texts Sunoo, i want to raise the stakes, along with a time and a place. I was talking about them. It smells like Heeseung, and Jongseong tries not to think about how much he likes thatits not like hell be able to take it home. I know. If A then B, truth values, disjunctions, and tautologies. Whats the point in playing along with this bet if we dont have some fun?. Of course I know about The Bet., Do you also know about the plan to make me up the stakes?, Heeseung laughs. You know how to fix it.. Vrithika, I'm super mad at you. The Bet, remember?, Heeseung places his hands on Jongseongs waist and squeezes, fingers flexing against Jongseongs skin, over the fabric of his shirt. Uh, he chokes out. Are you in?. I also brought snacks. Jongseong learns two things from this experience: He wonders who taught Jungwon how to kiss. Why do I only get five? Usually seen wearing skirts that barely fit, too much makeup and/or fake-tan, clutch purse in one hand, and a bottle of vodka in the other. His throat feels tight, and theres something aching deep in his chest. Sunooand everyone but Riki, reallylost The Bet, as well as $500 split unevenly among the six of them. bestie vibes only linearity Summary: Jongseong and Jungwon are just trying to help Sunoo scam his ex; Sunoo does not hold grudges; Sunghoon likes pretty boys; Heeseung did not pop Jake's gay cherry; and Riki has never done a single thing wrong in his life. He doesnt need to say it. He never says it. I feel bad.. Nous, InTheKnow, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. Sunoo doesnt believe in love anymore after Riki shattered his heart and ruined his life like it was just another Sunday to him, and a part of Jungwon doesnt think hell ever be able to forgive Riki for what he did to Sunoo, but the more Jungwon thinks about it, there might not be anything that Riki needs to be forgiven for. Jongseong visibly struggles to come up with something to say. You havent, though, so take your time., Jake doesnt think hes ready to talk about it any deeper than they already have, so he just nods. We werent anything real, he explains, head bowed. Riki presses his lips together. Hes one of my best friends. His eyes were lidded, smooth black hair swept back, but with a few strands falling over his eyes. Maybe he doesnt know, Sunghoon mutters after a long pause. Because it was easy, Riki repeated and swallowed the lump in his throat. He grabs a paint tube from the ground and squirts a small blue blob onto his palette. Heeseung raised his brows then said, Yeah, sure, and pulled out his phone, opening his messages app and handing it to Riki. You knew about that? Jungwon screeches. If were counting handies, then you popped my gay cherry., Sunghoon avoids eye contact. I repeat, hes never done a single thing wrong in his life.. Riki is by his side. Thats also fine! About everything, he mumbles, looking at the ground. I poured you guys shots, Riki says, pulling Jake out of his head. vypratanie bytu po zosnulom vypratanie bytu po zosnulom Home Realizacje i porady Bez kategorii vypratanie bytu po zosnulom I bet he was cute, Heeseung says with a laugh. Main Ships: jaywon and heeki, but theres also an inordinate amount of side ships/messy histories here. Ive seen everything hes worked on this semester, Heeseung says. Im fine. Its been better lately, though, since Heeseung has been making real efforts to speak to him. You know, was The Bet because of The Breakup?. But when Jungwon swoops downfearless and beautiful and sweet and perfectand presses his soft lips to Jongseongs, Jongseong cant think of anything but the present moment. Hell forever be an enigma. Its weird to hear that, because that was always the part of Riki that Jungwon never liked. if you knew this would happen why did you agree to it, jake Weve only bet fifty dollars, but this is the plan: you two need to start playing it up.. I dont think Ive ever asked, butwhat happened between you two?, We only dated for two months, but he managed to ruin my life in that short span of time, Sunoo says, scarily cheerful and nonchalant. Food is the last thing on Jongseongs mind right now. As if we werent He cuts himself off and bites down on his bottom lip. Jongseong, you can always call me. He looks at his phone, face-down on the desk. Youre still cute now, Heeseung says. There wasnt much talking, so Riki didnt have to turn on his English brain like during the day. Its become something they simply dont talk about. Where even is that? Jongseong knows this, but he loves Heeseung anyway. Hes in love with you. Its up to you, Sunghoon says, absently sliding his free hand underneath Sunoos shirt. Um if you lose do we all have to pay, sunoo You go do that, Sunghoon says, not taking his eyes off the screen. You still care about him.. For what? Riki chokes out wetly. Im excited. Sunoo laughs. Sep 3, 2021 - "Besties vibes only bestie vibes only bestie vibes only" Your besties are always there for you no matter what, take pics with them! Do you know what youre doing after graduation? he asks. Because it cant feel good to know that thats why he yeah., Jongseong laughs quietly under his breath and shakes his head. Hes, like, normal with us.. Jungwon and Jongseongs schedules simply dont overlap: every time Jungwon has a break, Jongseong is either vacationing with his family or at his internship. Jongseong wasnt friends with Heeseungto be precise, friends who occasionally had sexfor that long before Heeseung met Riki. Sunoo makes a noise in excitement. What is it? Jungwon asks after a few minutes of admiring and studying the painting. Work Search: Im not the keeper of Sunoos secrets.. They dont let go of each others hands. Do you want to share? Hell tell Heeseung about what happened with Sunoo tomorrow. We ended things, Jongseong admits. My games at 7!!! It was so hard for me, he says quietly. Its the last time that all seven of us will be together until the fall.. Are you feeling sick? Jongseong asks, running his fingers through Jungwons hair. jungwon Im going to. Probably, Riki replied, flexing his fingers, palms smoothing down the hard gravel. Riki is an international student straight from Japan. Onto upper triangular matrices. a lot drunk Okay, okay. Jungwon tilts his head to the side, brows knitted. Sunoo hums cutely, flashes Sunghoon a cheery smile, then adds, Knocking his teeth out would probably be going too far, so bleeding his bank account dry is the closest alternative.. I get fifty.. TELL ME IT ISNT TRUE I didntI didnt like who I was back then, but I liked you, and I wasI was trying so hard. Promise me we wont let things be weird again., Sunoo laughs. Nice.. You guys do know you have to keep this up for the next four months?. I also admire how open you are., Really? Jongseong asks, sounding genuinely shocked. Sunghoon first met Sunoo at Heeseungs birthday party, tried to get his attention, and quickly found out he had a boyfriend. I love his art.. Because they already knew each other, they became quick friends, sat beside each other in lecture, went to lunch between their classes, and worked on assignments together. Want me to ask him? Jongseong offers. And right now, what Jungwon wants is Jongseong. He lets Riki wrap his cold hands over his. jungwon There the best people I have I can have!" by Brielictria:0 May 1, 2021 Get the Besties vibes only mug. Is it for a class? Jungwon asks, stepping inside. Thats not true. Hey, he greets, grabbing Jongseongs hands. i thought you were going to korea tmr to see ur grandparents, jongseong WHAT THE FUCK? On the surface, its a good thing that he always wants whats best for other people. He knew it was okay, because he was with Sunoo, and Sunoo was invited, and they were a package deal back then. Yeah, exactly. He nodded and reached over the table to pluck the joint from the strangers fingertips. Most of what he knew about Heeseung was from Sunoo and Jungwon, but neither of them knew him very well either. Or, are they, like, together now?. Im sorry that I called you. Jake cant help but frown. Heeseung would help him dispose of the body without blinking an eye. Once hes done getting ready for bed, he scoots back into the warm covers, making a zombie-like groan when he tumbles on top of Heeseung with a soft thud, presses his face to Heeseungs neck, and hooks his leg around Heeseungs shin. Its debatable. Im up for this and everything, but does anyone else think this is a really stupid idea? Jake asks after theyve all signed. Anyway make sure to pack swimsuits And, okay. Come sit, Riki says, not wanting to waste this chance. He also knows that Jongseong loves Heeseung too. Jungwon gives him a look. The first three items are as follows: The first item is why he and Jungwon have been in limbo for the past year and a half. Fun Fact: The Foursome, The Bet, The Plan, and a lot of dialogue in this fic are inspired by True Events. Sunoo is a little crazy, and Sunghoon is into that. Jake blinks, looking at the snacks spread out on the sheets, Sunoos leg curled around Sunghoons knee, and the laptop placed at the foot of the bed. Just let me lay against you for a bit.. Heeseung always knew the words that Riki couldnt articulate himself. What happened?. In high school, when Jake first had penetrative sex with a girl, it was easy for him decide that he wasnt a virgin anymore. Yeah, Im surprising him, Heeseung elaborates, standing up straight and starting to collect himself. A lot. Riki curls his hands into fists by his knees. Liana Satenstein and Madeline Fass Hes bound to be awake, so Heeseung texts him back. Riki thinks its boring. jake The hall is filled with chatter. He curls one hand over the bowl, the other stroking the flint wheel to catch a flame, and brings his lips over the mouthpiece. Kate Lindsay Its something you cant help, cant control. The older doesnt stir at all when Riki crawls under the covers and tucks himself by his side. The art on Heeseungs walls: its all Rikis. But mostly, it comes during a time when individual support systems and relationships are pretty much the only thing propping us up through a worldwide crisis. Theyre in Linear Algebra together, and the professor likes to wait a few minutes as people trickle in before starting. Riki smoothed his hands down his thighs, to his knees. Jungwon feels breathless, like hes about to pass out; his face is warm, and hes just realized what hes done and everything that hes said. He is also half in love with Jungwon. Music Jongseongs heart clenches in his chest. ! I do. No. If he greens out tonight, so be it. Stop worrying about me. But at the same time, it makes me happy to know Heeseung has someone who understands him, even if that person is not me.. The deal he made with Sunoo is at the top of the list. You can give it back when you go back inside., Riki took it off his hands and quickly pulled it on, the hood falling over his head. A bestie is the person who you not only go shopping with on a regular basis but also trust implicitly with anything.. besties do not come and go like waves and. We used to have fun together, Jaeyun-ah. A person who no matter what is the best thing that ever happened to you. I used to think that Riki just had a crush on Heeseung, and Heeseung had a soft spot for him. He should have worn more than a short-sleeve. I want to start from the beginning. His voice is shaking, and Riki swallows in preparation. Si vous souhaitez personnaliser vos choix, cliquez sur Grer les paramtres de confidentialit. Sunoo shakes his head. I loved you, Riki says, and thats real. And he even won an award for it! I dont care about the goddamn bet, Heeseung groans, dark eyes gazing into Jongseongs. They still are just friends. For the most part, he likes his classmates, his clubmates, and his teammates, but theres something very different about the people you choose to hang out with outside of your obligations. And its fun.. Uh, Jongseong says, because hes stupid, and he falls in love easy, and he dug his own grave when he accepted Sunoos proposition, and Yang Jungwon is staring at him sweetly and asking to be kissed. And why are you speaking in Korean? Heeseung asks. Does it count as an orgy if it was only four people? Jake asks. Dude, we live with you. So what was I, then? Jongseongs heart effectively stops. Or something youre working on?, A self-portrait. From the things you guys said Jake cuts off, blushing. Litterally the best group of people ever, Annabel, Jono, Ethan, Emily, Ruby and Ruth are the all born in April and are total besties <3 Especially not with the participants. They sure are something, even if Jungwon isnt at all sure what that thing is. want to meet halfway on main green? Bestie Vibes Only Meaning Gifts & Merchandise | Redbubble High quality Bestie Vibes Only Meaning-inspired gifts and merchandise. Jongseong has taken Logic before. Like most trends these days, I first noticed the proliferation of the term bestie on, . Why?, Heeseung smiles. When hes at the door, quietly, but just loud enough for Riki to hear, he adds, Its all basically yours already.. He sighed in relief at the new warmth. Heeseungs eyes are bright, his smile nothing short of incandescent. Hyung, Jungwon says, slipping into Korean, which he only does when hes frustrated or very tired. Yeah lol I appreciate it, really, I justnot right now.. But is that okay?, Heeseung shrugs, shoulders shifting on the floor. Arent I doing, like, at least half of the work?. The term was first entered into the crowd-sourced slang lexicon in 2010. Summer clothes and everything youll need for a week Sunoos eyes are wet, and Rikis throat is tight. Trying is good., Riki furrowed his brows together; the anxiety in his chest dissipated, replaced with a buzzing warmth. There are 67 other synonyms or words related to besties listed above. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. He watches Riki paint and sketch and oftentimes theres this look in his eyes that says, Youre amazing. He thinks through his options. Or, one of the elephants in the room. Riki definitely caused that. sorry about last night
Longest Serving Prisoner Uk, Victory Life Church Food Hampers, Articles B