One of the biggest things that I found strange was that a known newspaper like the Arizona Gazette published an article about a great and wonderful underground Egyptian city hidden in the Grand Canyon and then nothing! The discoveries in the Grand Canyon may throw further light on human evolution and prehistoric ages. Necklaces,. It is worth mentioning that Kinkaid was a recognized archaeologist and had the financial support of the Smithsonian Institution. Who took what out? I agree with you Jason laveck, Ive also been reading the book of Enoch and the apocrypha. The photograph appears to show an excavation site with a giant human-like skeleton, alongside the bones of a large snake. There are thousands of years of history in the Grand Canyon. This story is equal in gravity and certainly tied in with Antartica. Perhaps open your mind a little and send you down a rabbit hole. It resembles platinum. I have always considered the Hopiand Arapahoe tribes to have ancient knowledge and ancient ties. Go to Google Search and start typing in search terms like the lost city in the Grand Canyon. If you like this story, I have published many more. The urns or cups on the lower tiers are crudes, while as the higher shelves are reached, the urns are finer in design, showing a later stage of civilization. Smithsonian scientists identified at least 17 skeletons that stood at over seven feet in their annual reports, including one example that was 8 feet tall, and a skull with a 36-inch circumference reported from Anna, Illinois in the Smithsonian Annual Report of 1873, (an average human skull is about 20 inches in circumference). Egypt and the Nile, and Arizona and the Colorado will be linked by a historical chain running back to ages which staggers the wildest fancy of the fictionist. Nearly a mile underground, about 1480 feet below the surface, the long main passage has been delved into, to find another mammoth chamber from which radiates scores of passageways, like the spokes of a wheel. My understanding is that Mr. Kincaid disappeared shortly after announcing that he had lied. The History of Marion County, Ohio 1883 compiled from past accounts, published in 1883 The cast of the face is oriental, and the carving of this cavern. It had been in plain sight alongside a trail, but had seemingly gone unnoticed until Krill brought it to the attention of geologists. One room, about 40 by 700 feet, was probably the main dining hall, for cooking utensils are found here. And from Turkish and also the worship of snakes. CNN Sans & 2016 Cable News Network. A civilization that only left us some structures as a testimony of its existence. Moreover, they had skulls elongated upwards, which in general were much . The Grand Canyon was the birthplace of a culture in which, according to an article published in the Gazeta de Arizona on April 5, 1909, people of cyclopean proportions existed. There is no mention of looking into the Smithsonian archives? The thigh bone was about twenty-two inches in length and three times as large as the bone in an ordinary man. He was sitting cross-legged and with a lotus or lily flower in each hand. 18 Strange Skeletons Found in Wisconsin Nine-foot Skeletons with Huge Heads and Strange Facial Features Shocked Scientists When They Were Uncovered 107 Year Ago Scientists are remaining stubbornly silent about a lost race of giants found in burial mounds near Lake Delavan, Wisconsin, in May 1912. Researchers said the footprints show two separate animals passing on the slope of a sand dune. ANCIENT ARCHAEOLOGY 2023. We all know and have seen what it is like during Black Friday. The last camera they found on the exploration was what Kinkaid and his partner, Professor SA Jordan, a ceremonial crypt, believed to be at the end of the great hall where they found the mummies. our world is so old, and humans are approx. The side passages near the entrance run at a sharp angle from the main hall, but toward the rear, they gradually reach a right angle in direction. During that trip, I went back several hundred feet along the main passage till I came to the crypt in which I discovered the mummies. Above a shelf that hid it from view from the river, was the mouth of the cave. We belong to the snake clan and travelled south into Mexico. The walls of the main chamber were adorned with copper weapons and tablets covered with symbols and hieroglyphic characters very similar to those we know in Egypt. The tablets contained ancient inscriptions written on clay tablets that fit together like a puzzle and later confirmed to be written in old zoroastrian symbols. The skulls of giant skeletons excavated from a mound had "a minute resemblance to the head of the monkey." But an April 9, 1885 story in The New York Times entitled: "Missouri's buried city: A strange discovery in a coalmine near Moberly," revealed a find that predated the supposed citadel in the Grand Canyon by 24 years. The legend was learned by W.E. hundreds of human skeletons, some of them of giant form, have been found. In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gate of the underground town of the most prominent giants of that period. If we can travel easily from planet to planet, how hard would it be to go to the other side of the Earth? Just a thought. The pottery work includes enameled ware and glazed vessels. Posted on January 20, 2022 by Denver Michaels. Is this what we need to learn now? Geologist Allan Krill, a visiting professor from Norway at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV), came across a boulder marked with set of fossil footprints while on a hike with students in 2016, according to a news release this week from the park. It was strange, during my research, I would find small breadcrumbs on the web from a University in Arizona, some small info on the Lake Powell dam construction, and non-relevant information to this discovery in the Grand Canyon. You know Hopi are very ancient peoples, and are different from the other southern US tribes, yet there beliefs are the same as Mexican Indian tribes. - Paleontological research has confirmed a series of recently discovered fossils tracks are the oldest recorded tracks of their kind to date within Grand Canyon National Park. Among the pictorial writings, only two animals are found. Do you mean censorship? Further explorations revealed interesting data on the beliefs of these alleged giants of the city. I appreciate this article and enjoyed reading it. Like I mentioned before, Im not going to mention all my clues and discoveries in this article but what Im trying to do is open your mind to possibilities. Lost Civilization in Grand Canyon Was, Wait, Egyptian? The chief then caused a tree to grow up and pierce the roof of the underworld, and then the people of one heart climbed out. These granaries are rounded, as the materials of which they are constructed, I think, is a very hard cement. So many questions to be asked and answered. Thank you so much for the sharing of your research. Further explorations revealed interesting data on the beliefs of these alleged giants of the city. The Smithsonian Destroys Giant Skulls. Finding fossil footprints at the Grand Canyon isnt particularly unusual. The entrance was about 450 meters under the wall of the steep canyon. I would say the biggest reason would be because it would change history as we know it. It will give you more insight into my clues, discoveries, and locations. According to their descriptions, the entrance to this mysterious city was at the end of a tunnel that extended for something more than 1600 meters underground. On Facebook, the image has been captioned: "The skeleton of this. I recently did a story on Travel Channels Mysteries of the Outdoors about the Big Bend Mystery Tablets that were found in a cave in Big Bend National Park only to dissapear after being turned into park authorities. In September, USA TODAY debunked a false claim that thousands of giant skeletons were found but destroyed by the Smithsonian and the Vatican. In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gates of the undergroundcityof giants best known in those days. In the early 1900s a man named Mr. Kinkaid, an archeologist from the Smithsonian Institute was hired to discover the Western States. Information can be used. But a discovery made by a geology professor turned out to be a bigger deal than he could have imagined: what he stumbled upon were the oldest vertebrate fossil tracks ever found at Grand Canyon National Park about 313 million years old. Chance brought us to the entrance of the underground town of the most notable giants of the early 20th century. Your effort and contribution in providing this feedback is much Credit: KBTV / Kasetsart University Faculty Of Liberal Arts and Science The remains near Lake Delawan were found by the Peterson brothers and in height they were really gigantic from 231 to 305 cm. Definitely covering up something! Beyond Science 2.03M subscribers Subscribe 34K 1.6M views 6 years ago There was a front page news paper report that. About a century ago, an article appeared in The Toronto Daily Telegraph stating that in the township of Cayuga in the Grand River, at the farm of a resident named Daniel Fradenburg, five or six feet below the ground, were unearthed two hundred skeletons nearly all intact in their well conditions. Each one is engraved with the head of the Malay type. Was it another article that had no grounds or rights to speak of? From what I've read most were over eight feet tall and buried within mounds. With Dr. Daniel S. Bovee, of Los Angeles -- who with his father helped open up New, Hill said that in another cavern was found the ritual hall of the ancient people, together with devices and markings similar to those now used by the Masonic order. There were no more articles, follow-ups, or other newspapers that wrote about this. This post is truly a good one it assists new net people, BONES OF GIANT INDIANS FOUND IN MARYLAND. Heather, I have just started reading Heisers Supernatural. Also you wouldnt believe how many times Ive been mistaken for East Indian. I grew up near Green River Wyoming and went fishing with my folks as a kid on the Green River where I found a man who had commited suicide. These are entered by oval-shaped doors and are ventilated by round air spaces through the walls into the passages. topic. Some of the mummies are covered with clay, and all are wrapped in a bark fabric. There is one chamber of the passageway to which is not ventilated, and when we approached it a deadly, snaky smell struck us. Trespass citation for hiking in closed areas of the Grand Canyon. Have a great day. The article also talks about the discovery of ceramics and other artifacts with trademarks having been manufactured in other parts of the world. The scientists wish to work unmolested, without fear of archeological discoveries being disturbed by curio or relic hunters. The truth is far stranger and more fantastic than the fiction weve all been lead to believe. Lets get into more of the story. Underground cities, caves and artificats are still being found, discounted, and covered up to this day. UNDERGROUND EGYPTIAN CITY HIDDEN IN THE GRAND CANYON PART 2. Lets start off with why the government may have hidden this story from the public. This non discovery non mystery has already been solved long ago all though will never be told to the world! ( Nicubunu/CC BY SA 3.0 ) Copyright 2023, Stonewell Global. Giant Skeletons Found in Mounds Across America . First here is a finding in the center of Utah near the town of Manti. Please keep an eye out for another article I will write about this story in the future. All Rights Reserved. the bones of the big skeleton on his father's farm on the bank of the Coosa River near Gadsden, says that he could easily place his head in its skull and the bone was half an inch thick. He had a companion and a wooden boat. We are in our adolescence as a civilization. Called a lateral-sequence walk, it involves the rear leg and the front leg on one side of the animal moving together, alternating with those legs on the other side moving together. 8 YEARS OF RESEARCH STILL ISNT ENOUGH TO CRACK THE MYSTERY OF THE GRAND CANYON DISCOVERY? Nor are there any official versions or references to this enigmatic subterranean city. The place was in a zone protected by the government and the access was penalized under fine. The answer is yes. WHAT WOULD BE THE REASON? Reasearch what I said and you will go down another rabbit hole. Kinkaid was impressed that the cavern was almost inaccessible. A normal adult skull is 8 inches from back to front. If this story is true, then I would say we have a lot to lose. The pattern of the footprints revealed a distinctive gait that scientists did not know about in early animals. They are beings of free will and autonomy just as we are. He visited the modern-day area of Lake Powell and the Grand Canyon several times to explore and admire its beauty. Treasure hunting can be the same way when people think they have a chance to strike it rich. Something is being left out of this find. It is worth mentioning that Kinkaid was a recognized archaeologist and had the financial support of the Smithsonian Institution. UNDERGROUND EGYPTIAN CITY HIDDEN IN THE GRAND CANYON PART 3. Giant skeletons from Wisconsin. tell you all you need to know. This is information that anyone can find if you spend the time, doing the research. I was informed by some very wise men many years ago that North America became a haven for those who did not ascribe to Islamic and Egyptian culture and were exiled for their pagan beliefs. ALL MOUNTAINS ARE MELTED RED-BRICK+MORTAR BUILDINGS! The Smithsonian Institute denies having knowledge of the existence of this underground city. Stromatolites fossil. In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gate of the underground town of the most prominent giants of that period. Some of it is passed every day by hikers and adventurers and they dont recognize it. Another passageway leads to granaries such as are found in the oriental temples. The entrance is 1,486 feet down the sheer canyon wall. I hope to give a contribution & The last camera they found on the exploration was what Kinkaid and his partner, Professor SA Jordan, a ceremonial crypt, believed to be at the end of the great hall where they found the mummies. It was costrcted of metal ad stood abot 10 feet tall. The National Geographic Society had battled the. The central axis of the underground city made it a gigantic camera from which radiated passages similar to the radii of a wheel. According to their descriptions, the entrance to this mysterious city was at the end of a tunnel that extended for something more than 1,600 meters underground. Kinkaid, the explorer who found the great underground citadel of the Grand Canyon during a trip from Green River, Wyoming, down the Colorado, in a wooden boat, to Yuma, several months ago. You will learn about trace fossils, the organisms that made them, and their paleoenvironments through time. Kinkaid was impressed that the cavern was almost inaccessible. PREHISTORIC MEN SEVEN FEET TALL WHO ONCE LIVED IN WHAT IS MARYLAND. Unfortunately, the article does not give many more details about this discovery. The Government has stationed a guard and restricted the airspace. The article mentions the discovery of a huge subterranean citadel by an explorer named GE Kinkaid, who accidentally found it while rafting on the Colorado River. Some say snakes, but other boo-hoo this idea and think it may contain a deadly gas or chemicals used by the ancients. This may explain the variations of multiple cultures that retained some of their more traditional religious and cultural teachings. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. Each story would completely vanish from the papers just like the Giant Skeletons. There is a chance that this could be one of the biggest cover-ups known in the 20. century in the United States. Native American have ancient oral histories of fighting pale skinned Giants, many,many times larger than any man, with eye and hair color variations. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. The pope has now let out that if there is life on other planets, it is also part of Gods plan. Kinkaid was impressed that the cavern was almost inaccessible. Grand Canyons Underground City Containing Giant Skeletons Found. Archaeologists Uncover 3,000-Year-Old Gold Mask In China Belonging To A Mysterious Ancient Society, Ancient Underground City Investigated By Iranian Archaeologists, Ruins of a 3000-year-old Armenian castle found in Lake Van Turkey. Ancient Egyptian Lost City & Buddha Statue Discovered in The GRAND CANYON?! A civilization that only left us some structures as a testimony of its existence. W.H.R. WHY WOULD THIS INFORMATION REMAIN HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC? Nor are there any official versions or references to this enigmatic subterranean city. Kinkaid said he had taken photographs of one of them with a flashlight, however, none of those photos were found. I mostly want to bring this story to the publics attention and let you start your research. The Grand Canyon was the birthplace of a culture in which . At the head of each is a small bench, on which is found copper cups and pieces of broken swords. s ss s. It is worthy of note that all the mummies examined so far have proved to be male, no children or females being buried here. Luckily the people who found them were smart enough to photograph it and do much of their correspondance to the park ranger who they turned it into by mail so there is some written records of their existence. I found a book written, that listed the similarities of the Nahuatl language words and those from Sanskrit. Following this, the explorations were undertaken. After gaining access he discovered a tomb or chamber where he . 1891 A Giant was unearthed when workmen in Crittenden, Arizona excavated a stone coffin that once held the body of a man approximately 12 feet tall. Whe it was, Your email address will not be published. chained dog grieving, hope someone can make his life better (Video), Burning Object in the Road Received by Kingston Police, the first evidence of a UFO (Video). Kinkaid was impressed that the cavern was almost inaccessible. His trip consisted of several places, but one location may have changed the way we think about the Grand Canyon and our government organizations that research history. More than 30 meters from the entrance is a room with a cross-shaped plant several tens of meters long and where an idol was found that could have been the main god of his religious system. Which is why god flooded the earth. We RH -blood holders have alien blood in us and weman who have this need to to get a shot when pregnant so our blood does not attack and kill the foreign RH+ blood that may be in our unborn child. The Grand Canyon was the birthplace of a culture in which, according to an article published in the Gazeta de Arizona in April 5, 1909, people of cyclopean proportions existed. Above a shelf that could not be seen from the river was the entrance to the cave. who are wishing in favor of blogging. Above a shelf that could not be seen from the river was the entrance to the cave. John Haywood (1753-1826) was a historian known as the "father of Tennessee history.". Our topics include Conspiracy Theory, Secret Societies, UFOs and more! Perhaps it is not our lost civilization, but people who stayed here temporarily and left as our civilization began. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. The word spread throughout these nations and []. For many years, human remains were put on display in museums here and elsewhere, but that changed. Scientists estimate the canyon may have formed 5 to 6 million years ago when the Colorado River began to cut a channel through layers of . What was printed in the Arizona Gazette Newspaper on April 5th, 1909 is something that I found remarkably interesting. Just food for thought the metallurgy in this case would be significant if it came from elsewhere, where it is natural As far as hiding the discovery, how ready are we as a civilization to accept that we are not alone in this universe, or this galaxy for that matter. Some were claimed to have sandstones buried with them carved with hieroglyphics. Freezing and drinking too much water Strangely, people have also died from freezing and from drinking too much water! Lets say that this story has no real meaning and its nothing but a story, something to spice up a good hunt, its still an interesting thought. When I read this, I thought about the Sanskit scrolls that depict flying pyramidal shaped aircrafts. At this point, I can not confirm or deny the storys legitimacy. I gathered a number of relics, which I carried down the Colorado to Yuma, from whence I shipped them to Washington with details of the discovery. You are descended from those people. Rowland and a team of colleagues documented the discovery in a paper published Wednesday in the journal PLOS One. Giant skeletons were found in the mid-1800s near Rutland and Rodman, New York. On all the urns, or walls over doorways, and tablets of stone which were found by the image are the mysterious hieroglyphics, the key to which the Smithsonian Institute hopes yet to discover. Theres no doubt that Theodore Roosevelt loved the Grand Canyon area. Angels are many and varied in type/attributes. It's an extraordinary discovery, and if it's genuine it offers evidence giants roamed the Earth in the past and. A lost city that has similar statues as Egypt and China would not go along with what we know in. Kinkaid was impressed that the cavern was almost inaccessible. A citizen of Marion County estimates that there were about as many human skeletons in the knolls of Marion County as there are white inhabitants at present! All this is carved out of hard rock resembling marble. This world is wild and supernatural and in primordial times even more so. Perhaps a rare mixture of cultures that scarcely occurs in archaeological finds, so this discovery would be of unprecedented importance. I find it also interesting as the author does, that no more was said about this find. The Grand Canyon was the birthplace of a culture in which, according to an article published in the Gazeta de Arizona on April 5, 1909, people of cyclopean proportions existed. At 277 miles (445 kilometers) long, up to 18 miles (28 kilometers) wide and 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) deep, the Grand Canyon is one of the most beautiful and awe-inspiring places in the United States. A civilization that only left us some structures as a testimony of its existence. What these people lived on is a problem, though it is presumed that they came south in the winter and farmed in the valleys, going back north in the summer. His trip consisted of several places, but one location may have changed the way we think about the Grand Canyon and our government organizations that research history. One thing I have not spoken of, may be of interest. NAZI GOLD AND TREASURE IN AMERICA The place was in a zone protected by the government and the access was penalized under fine. A sculpture of a giant's leg in Corbii din Piatra, Romania. It is worth mentioning that Kinkaid was a recognized archaeologist and had the financial support of theSmithsonian Institution. The place was in a zone protected by the government and the access was penalized under fine. One theory is that the present Indian tribes found in Arizona are descendants of the serfs or slaves of the people which inhabited the cave. In one popular take, which likewise first. THE TAYOS CAVE AND METAL LIBRARY. There are steps leading from this entrance some thirty yards to what was, at the time the cavern was inhabited, the level of the river. But a discovery made by a geology professor turned out to be a bigger deal than he could have imagined: what he stumbled upon were the oldest vertebrate fossil tracks ever found at Grand. The year of 2020 has already set in a fear and panic situation among people across the world. In 1976, a male skeleton of a young adult age was found in the home of photography Emery Kolb who lived on the Rim. An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gate of the underground town of the most prominent giants of that period. Amazing discoveries require great efforts or I do absolutely believe Giants walked this earth. Kinkaid, the explorer who found the great underground . This idol had a certain resemblance to Buddha, although the scientists of the time did not finish assuring that it represented that religious cult. The article mentions the discovery of a huge subterranean citadel by an explorer named GE Kinkaid, who accidentally found it while rafting on the Colorado River. A headline from The World newspaper on October 6, 1895, read "Biggest Giant Ever Known-Nine Feet High and Probably a Prehistoric California Indian.". Moderation? The idol almost resembles Buddha, though the scientists are not certain as to what religious worship it represents. Why would our bo dies. The main passageway is about 12 feet wide, narrowing to nine feet toward the farther end. Too many questions to ask and figure out. I am working towards my BA in History and I love ,LOVE History, I look forward to reading and learning more. According to the story related to the Gazette by Mr. Kinkaid, the archeologists of the Smithsonian Institute. Two large-scale installations by Taiwan creators featuring the skeletons of a giant and a snake and a long tail boat are among the key attractions at the inaugural Thailand Biennale in Krabi,. None of the mummies found were less than 2.74 meters and all were wrapped in dark linen. Looking back at newspaper clippings dating from the late 1800s into the early 1900s, Dewhurst found a multitude of instances in which citizens from disparate areas of the country uncovered massive bones, of seemingly human origin. appreciated. Or was it something else? All Rights Reserved. I wondered if hes right. Pull up a topo map of Grand Canyon. There is a chance that this could be one of the biggest cover-ups known in the 20th century in the United States. A creepy human skull with horns was claimed to have been found along multiple horned skulls and 213-centimeter-tall (7) skeletons to go with some of them. Kinkaid said. Lets start off with why the government may have hidden this story from the public. A civilization that only left us some structures as a testimony of its existence. If their theories are borne out by the translation of the tablets engraved with hieroglyphics, the mystery of the prehistoric peoples of North America, their ancient arts, who they were, and whence they came, will be solved. Discovery Company. So, its nothing new under the sun, white power in its finest form. On these are tiers of mummies, each one occupying a separate hewn shelf. Freezing deaths occur because the Grand Canyon is high elevation and gets snow in the winter. A civilization that only left us some structures as a testimony of its existence. The tomb or crypt in which the mummies were found is one of the largest of the chambers, the walls slanting back at an angle of about 35 degrees. The more I dug into this story to see if I could prove or disprove its credibility, the more I found confusing information. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. Above a shelf that could not be seen from the river was the entrance to the cave. The 100% entirety of the so called Grand Canyon are melted red-brick+mortar buildings and have never been any canyons! This idol had a certain resemblance to Buddha, although the scientists of the time did not finish assuring that it represented that religious cult. This idol had a certain resemblance to Buddha, although the scientists of the time did not finish assuring that it represented that religious cult. Not all sources are true the main reason God flooded the earth is because of people refusing to follow the prophet who at the time was Noah there is a song in my religion that says Noah was a prophet called to preach the word tries to cry repentance but nobody heard they were busy sining Noah preach in vain. The obviously human remains were allegedly excavated from an ancient burial mound near Sayre, Pennsylvania, in the 1880s. Strewn promiscuously over the floor everywhere are what people call cats eyes, a yellow stone of no great value. Jason and Robert, if you are interested in the book of Enoch, I suggest you read the works of Michael S. Heiser. What an eye opening book! The Smithsonian Institute denies having knowledge of the existence of this underground city. The walls of the main chamber were adorned with copper weapons and tablets covered with symbols and hieroglyphic characters very similar to those we know in Egypt. The central axis of the underground city made it a gigantic camera from which radiated passages similar to the radii of a wheel. According to the story related to the Gazette by Mr. Kinkaid, the archeologists of the Smithsonian Institute [1], which is financing the expeditions, have made discoveries that almost conclusively prove that the race which inhabited this mysterious cavern, hewn in solid rock by human hands, was of oriental origin, possibly from Egypt, tracing back to Ramses. this place. I am no longer sure where you are getting your info, but great It says the giants were killing man and telling human women the secrets of the earth that god didnt want us to know. What Happened To The 42,000-Year-Old Frozen Nematodes That Russian Scientists Woke Up in 2018? In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gate of the underground town of the most prominent giants of that period. These are by far the oldest vertebrate tracks in Grand Canyon, which is known for its abundant fossil tracks, Rowland said in a statement.
Houses For Rent In Sullivan County, Ny, Lemon Parfait Nigel Slater, Carmen Harlan Daughter Wedding, Can You Fly With A Retracted Eardrum, Our House Louise Candlish Ending Explained, Articles G