Just plain fun to play. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. This one is a keeper! For me, it is. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is celebrated by live performers and session players alike. Finish- beautiful finish. La rdition Les Paul Standard de Gibson Custom Shop de 1959 n'est pas seulement un hommage aux modles originaux inestimables, c'est un clone d'eux. Can't find any defects. Grover Rotomatic tuners Turn your old gear into new gear with the Sweetwater Gear Exchange! This guitar is in excellent shape, with no blemishes. I have owned approximately 20 guitars in my life including Stratocasters, Telecasters, Epiphones and a custom Les Paul. Really good sustain and it rings when played acoustically. Saturday: 8:00am - 8:00pm(EST). Rich; Carvin; Charvel; Dean; Eastman; ESP; Fender; Gibson; Gretsch; Ibanez; . My Gibson Les Paul Studio Bourbon Burst, a Christmas present from my wife. . For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo Shop. from Tarpon Springs, Florida on November 3, 2021. As it turned out, the one he suggested is the one I would have picked. foot pedal, case) are also covered. Since then, I have been on the lookout for a replacement for that guitar for some time now. from WAYNE N.J on August 30, 2022, Music Background: WAS ACCOMPLISHED MUSICIAN 40 YEARS AGO,GAVE UT UP TO GO TO MEDICAL SCHOOL.TOOK IT BACK UP LAST FEBRUARY AND NEVER LOOKED BACK AS A PRE RETIREMENT HOBBY.I HAVE BEGUN TO COLLECT THEM AND HAVE PURCHASED 5 FENDER GUITARS SINCE, By Sweetwater Customer Sweetwater Sound Review and demo of 2021 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus - AA Top in Bourbon Burst. Thanks again, David Mikautadze at Sweetwater. Guitar arrived on time and well packed. EUR The first had strings way offcenter and it was not flagged by Gibson or Sweetwater inspection. Sounds and feels just right. Mint items are in essentially new original condition but have been opened or played. A Guide to Gibson Les Pauls. Trapezoid inlays No project is too big or small, so give us a call today and let's talk gear! Any personal information you give us will be handled according to our Privacy Policy. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Our team of experienced staff will unbox your instrument and perform a detailed Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. With Sweetwater and Gibson, rarely do I see this type of offer here (Sweetwater) This guitar is a one of a kind bust for a Studio outside the standard colors Gibson offered. Studio Recording; Live Equipment; DJ Equipment; Lighting; Dischi/Didattica; Merchandising; Strumenti Musicali; Chitarre; Chitarre Elettriche; Gibson ; codice annuncio: #7472444 Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop 1971. prezzo su richiesta usato privato. Used - Very Good. The Les Paul Studio embodies the essential Les Paul features with enhancements for playability and tonal versatility. When I saw the Bourbon Burst come outwell, I didn't need it but I bought it anyway because I knew I couldn't go wrong and I really love this color. The return was handled well and quickly by Sweetwater, 5 stars. All in all, I feel really good about this guitar and though these are all my personal opinions I can easily say that if you are considering an LP Studio you should go ahead and pull the trigger. It is gorgeous flame top. Currency: Guitar World in Australia [www.guitar.com.au] has its description featured in their website, but no longer have the actual guitar in-stock. The action is perfect!! I swapped the black accents, knobs, and pic guard for cream, however it comes with the original black parts as well. You have a loyal customer for life. By Frank DeVincenzo It is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your new instrument purchase from Germany, Bognor Regis, West Sussex . The pickups are definitely hotter but just a little roll off of the volume gets you that Texas/Billy Gibbons sound if that's what you are after. from New York on August 21, 2020, By Walter Smothers The push/pull pots feel less than solid to me, I worry about their long-term durability. Weight: 4.693 kg. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! Currently the only change I plan to make is upgrading to locking tuners. Or earn 5% back in Bonus Bucks on qualifying purchases of $299 or more when you use your Sweetwater Credit Card. If you are interested in receiving this coverage for longer than one year, you have the option of purchasing additional years of the Performance Warranty. THE GUITAR WAS DELIVERED ON TIME AND RECEIVED IT THE DAY I ASKED FOR SO I WOULD BE HOME. Greg was able to get me what I wanted and I am quite pleased with my purchase. I would like to start with the outstanding customer service i have received. Since they were temporarily out of stock, I pre-ordered it, and thanks to Nick he recommended the perfect one when the new inventory came in. My shipment arrived perfectly intact, double boxed (I love that Sweetwater does that) and on-time. from Kingsport TN on March 4, 2021. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. If youre looking for the playability of a 60s Gibson with modern features, we highly recommend checking out the Studio Plus. Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge I have only had my Les Paul Studio Bourbon Burst for a week now, with about twelve hours playing time. from Sant Fe, NM on December 28, 2022, By Randy Maynard View similar gear. I tried finding the flaw that was illustrated in the Demo photos, may have to do some further reviewing. Keep in mind my guitar was not purchased as a demo. Otherwise, I could not find any noticeable flaws on the body. Thank you! Like . Thank you Stephen Oppenheimer! You're gonna love it. The gig bag is by far the best one I've ever seen with thick padding and beautiful outer shell and so I won't bother getting a hard case. Nevertheless, Gibson's rise in 2020 started on the back of the Epiphone re-launch and continues here with the new 2020 line of USA models. from Dulce, NM on February 17, 2021. Glad I bought this "cosmetically stripped down" verson. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. By FRANK YUPPA M.D Dependable Grover Rotomatic tuners keep this axe pitch-perfect and ready to rock. I'm so happy with it I can hardly stand it. from Nashville TN on July 25, 2022, By Doc Stanaitis from Newark, De on July 1, 2022, By Kelly Music Background: Prog, Fusion, and straight up Rock and Roll. Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue #821279 - light aged lemon burst. This is my 3rd Gibson electric guitar that I've bought from Sweetwater, plus I've also purchased a Fender Stratocaster from them as well. Iconic electric models such as the Les Paul first released in 1952 and the SG in 1961 are two of the most recognisable guitars on the planet being put to good . > Worldwide Shipping with UPS. For a Les Paul, it is appreciably lighter than a standard and has that classic Les Paul sound. from SCHULENBURG, TX on August 19, 2022, By Jerry Hale Not a fan of high gain pups so I like these, once standard on many models of LP. It is so easy to play, I can make all kinds of chords with no problem at all. The replacement was nice, but the fingerboard was about 0.004" narrower than the neck, resulting in a step on both sides. Solidbody Electric Guitar with Weight-relieved Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Bourbon Burs. and we want to ensure that every instrument we sell comes exactly how the manufacturer intended This was my first gibson. Had to return it. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. After getting home with the guitar and playing for a few days I noticed cracks pretty much everywhere the neck met the body. Just clarity. on February 23, 2021, By Fred Vigil Well, the impatience of those customers cost one of them an absolutely incredible electric guitar!! GIBSON Custom Shop Murphy Lab 1958 Les Paul Standard Reis. From beginners to rock stars, millions of music makers rely on our Sales Engineers' expertise to help achieve their musical goals. It is as beautiful to look at as it sounds. inspection to ensure it leaves our warehouse looking and playing great with our QC card signed To learn more about our cookie policy, please visit our Privacy Policy. Some manufacturers provide warranties for longer than 1 year; however, these are usually limited warranties that do not provide the same coverage as the Long & McQuade Performance Warranty. Something I was happy to see was that the nut slots for the third and fourth strings are cut at a slight angle which helps with tuning issues and string binding (a little Super-Vee Superglide helps too). Speakers damaged by overpowering are generally not covered. We work hard to source the best instruments from around the world from the finest brands. Your order history is always just a click away. 2010 Epiphone L. Hey! Sounds good either way, but for sure I'll be playing this for a long while! Colin was amazingly patient with all my questions, I'm actually surprised he didn't ghost me. Contatta il venditore. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is adored by live performers and session players alike. Special financing options exist if you use your Sweetwater card. Then I tested the push/pull volume knobs that go between humbucker and single coil sound and I'm extremely happy with the sound change that I can get from this guitar. computers, software, cymbals and other items) are covered only by the manufacturers warranty. This version of the Gibson LP Studio has the fret board Plek'd, which is now only done for their really high-end guitars, or you can pay extra and have it done. You cant deny two fundamental guitar truths: that early Les Pauls were glorious, and they were also heavy. GIBSON LES PAUL Studio 120th Anniversary Blue Burst USA 2014 Guitar Rare - $1,647.35. Your email, has been entered to win this giveaway. With a gorgeous AA maple top, this Studio Plus also blesses weary shoulders with an Ultra-modern weight . Beautiful fit and finish! Rosewood fingerboard Gibson Les Paul Standard 60's Bourbon Burst 2021. Made In: United States. Strat guy, wanted to try les Paul, even though it's not a standard it's still a very high quality guitar. A warranty can be a very important factor when making a buying decision. However, when I found this one as a demo, I loved it. Our Sales Engineers are a world-class team of music gear experts whose sole job is to provide you with helpful advice and unparalleled service completely free of charge. Buying a new instrument is an exciting event To my eyes it's more pleasing without the binding found on the more costly models. I checked the guitar for defects. Feel free to like the video and leave a comment on what you thought about the guita. Learn More. These are the same guitar. Sweetwater Sound I love the serial I purchased the grain was beautiful it was lighter end of the weight-reduced design. from Interstate truck driver on May 31, 2021, Music Background: Off and on for 30 years OMG! Learn More. EUR I opened the box to inspect the guitar and noticed imperfections on the fret board on the bass side of the neck. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Wednesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm 2021 Epiphone Les Paul 59 Custom Shop Limited Edition - Gibson Burstbucker 2/3 Pickups, 50's wiring - New unplayed - 695 2. MINT! Help us match you with the perfect, Les Paul Studio Plus - Bourbon Burst, Sweetwater Exclusive, Sweetwater Exclusive with custom finish and AA maple top, Ultra-modern weight-relieved body allows for longer sets and sessions, Mahogany SlimTaper neck plays like a 60s favorite, Rosewood fingerboard with classic Trapezoid inlays, Plek Pro fret treatment for optimized playability, 490R and 498T humbucking pickups with coil-splitting for powerful tonal versatility, Bridge and Neck Volume controls (push/pull for coil-splitting), Lightweight Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge, Grover Rotomatic tuners are studio-stable, Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece, Get back to making music with the industry's fastest turnaround time, Fix it the first time with our award-winning, factory-certified Service Department. AMAZING 2013 GIBSON LES PAUL STANDARD *PLUS TOP* USA HONEYBURST AAA8.9LBSCOIL TAP! Categories: Solid Body; Year: 2009. from Anthem, AZ on August 3, 2021, Music Background: 40+ years of playing electric guitar (rock/electric blues/heavy metal), By Adam We also have access to all the latest Gibson hardware, and the Sweetwater Guitar Repair Shop has upgraded countless guitars with their top-of-the-line humbuckers, classic P-90s, and more. No Hassle Return Policy. Excellent Guitar exactly what I was looking for. La guitare lectrique solid body GIBSON Custom Shop Murph. Looks good, fit and finish excellent and sound suits my blues and early rock favorites. The other issue is the sides of the fretboard. from Seattle on February 27, 2021, By Sweetwater Customer Includes original gigbag. it to be. pronta consegna epiphone les paul standard 60s bourbon burst (left handed) 599,00 spedizione gratuita nuovo; Don't care much for the coil split feature, but don't have to use it. Di solito risponde entro 1 ora. It was pretty disappointing to see this on a brand new gibson. Show More. The tones with my Ibanez distortion pedal are full and clear. I play a heavy handed rhythm and i dig in pretty hard on the little leads i can muster and still don't see much, if any, wear and tear on the top of the guitar. Pop, Folk Rock, 60s, 70s, Soft Rock, By Brian Vaughn Grazie.Le email verranno cestinate con il blocco dell'utente-3205531557 Max seriet.T. $1,349. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus 2020 - Present. . As a result, the fret board is smooth as silk and it plays like lightning. Getting the guitar from Sweetwater was the icing on the cake. This limited Bourbon Burst version adds versatility with coil-splitting 490R/498T humbuckers to offer classic cleans, modern crunch or single-coil snap! A locally owned, family business established in 1972, with over 50 years of experience. As other reviewers have stated, the guitar looks absolutely amazing in person, and it plays like it looks. What happed to quality control Gibson? A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. RRP $349.99 . But I could not find the dings they are talking about.and really I don't care. The neck is a fast, 60's era carve and comfortable for my meaty mitts to get around. Login or Sign Up Online Sales: (888) 794-8482 Local Sales: (812) 479-9595 Yes, it was double boxed, but I didn't expect to see expandable foam packets at the bottom & on either side at the top of the outer box that kept the actual Gibson box totally centered! A Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s is your ticket to the iconic sounds of cl. Or earn 5% back in Bonus Bucks on qualifying purchases of $299 or more when you use your Sweetwater Credit Card. Plays fantastic. All in all, I am very pleased with the guitar. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. That is why Long & McQuade performs a quality control check for everystringed, brass, The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is adored by live performers and session players alike. 1. With a gorgeous AA maple top, this Studio Plus also blesses weary shoulders with an Ultra-modern weight-relieved body. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: For sale is a 2009 LP Studio Deluxe. Be careful when getting this guitar or any other gibson. Love the guitar, hate the process. This seller has not set a shipping cost for Canada. Phone Hours | Solid Body. Our expertly trained Sales Engineers are ready to help! Guitar is practically new with no blemishes. from Saginaw, TX on November 11, 2022, By William Conway on January 23, 2023, By DC Looks and plays great, flawless !! Learn More. And it only weighs around 6 pounds. From our online Guitar Gallery that allows you to see and select the exact instrument you want to our 55-point Inspection process and our in-house guitar techs, we take the guesswork out of buying your next guitar online. To learn more about our cookie policy, please visit our Privacy Policy. It sustains notes like a dream whether it's clean or overdriven. Finally, Grover Rotomatics keep your tuning true through hours of crunch and leads. Has a bourbon burst with AA grade flame top. Always regretted it. *Excludes Brand New, B Stock, Fair, Poor, and Non-functioning. This is a great value if you need a solid, reliable, beautiful instrument that you can take out of the box and take directly to a gig, with only "personal preference" level of setup required. Click to enlarge. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus- Bourbon Burst (2021) Used - Excellent. How did I get this old.I just wanted to impress the lady's, By Stevie M Thats the tradeoff of strapping a solid slab of mahogany and maple to your body. Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue #821279 - light aged lemon burst. The thing I really appreciate is the high touch customer service, and kudos to Nick for taking good care of me once again. 1972 . from San Rafael, CA on October 23, 2021, By Greg I have no complaints other than it needed some adjustments and as it goes everyone usually needs to tweek this guitar to your preferences. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Electric Guitars. Gibson | Explore The Les Paul. Music Background: 50+ years mixed amateur and semi-pro (mostly amateur). It felt very comfortable and the action was low. Finish is beautiful. . Model Sub-Family: Gibson Les Paul Studio. The 2020 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Bourbon Burst is simply exquisite. 1,750.00 + Postage. Beautiful, Amazing, Great playability, and Quality!! on September 16, 2020. Greg went the extra mile to find and show me available Les Paul Studio Plus guitars that were selling as fast as they were being posted online for sale! Oops, looks like you forgot something. Low Low action (1/16" at 15th fret) and relief at 0.009 with no buzzing or dead frets. Hey! List your Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus 2020 - Present today to get it in front of thousands of eyes, quickly and easily. Turn your old gear into new gear with the Sweetwater Gear Exchange! Wednesday: 8:00am 10:00pm(EST) The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is adored by live performers and session players alike. (1-year on new, 90-days on used). About the Seller. Every transaction on Long-McQuade.com is secure. Bourbon Burst. The artisans at Gibson Custom Shop have proudly recreated the experience of owning a priceless original thanks to painstaking attention to detail and tireless study of vintage examples, closely following the three distinct versions seen within 1960 . Learn More. Get Directions | I can't find any defects and I'm picky.
Companies With Club 33 Membership, Difference Between Croissant And Danish Dough, Body Shop Labor Rates California, Articles G