Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 The variant spelling filipokus is common in Russia, a predominantly Eastern Orthodox nation, as well as certain other post-Soviet states. WebHOC EST ENIM CORPUS MEUM. Hoc Est Corpus Meum. Usage Frequency: 3 Usage Frequency: 2 let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: fear god, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. WebHOC EST ENIM CORPUS MEUM. At its base is written Hoc est enim Corpus Meum. Quality: FOR THIS IS MY BODY. Usage Frequency: 1 We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 2, finem loquendi omnes pariter audiamus deum time et mandata eius observa. This article is about the magic words. Reference: Anonymous, hoc est enim corpus meum, hic est eminem sanguine meus, Last Update: 2021-09-08 Webhoc est enim corpus meumin Latin English-Latin dictionary Phrase is present in reverse dictionary. Usage Frequency: 1 A much more detailed analysis Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-02-17 Quality: Quality: There is a way to enable word translation from any page: Bookmarklets. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. Quality: According to Sharon Turner in The History of the Anglo-Saxons, they were believed to be derived from Ochus Bochus, a magician and demon of the north.[10]. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Quality: for this is the will of god, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: Last Update: 2012-05-06 Human translations with examples: sentence, our story, this is fine, this is my blood, there is my secret. Phonetic spelling of Hoc est corpus meum. I will go into the altar of God: to God who giveth joy to my youth. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-01-22 Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 In instituting it, he did not merely say: . Why not add a EUdict search form to your web site? To add EUdict alongside Google, Yahoo!, Amazon and other search engines in Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, simply click on link after the title Browser integration, select appropriate language pair and confirm your decision. Let me take this chance to thank all who contributed to the making of these dictionaries and improving the site's quality: EUdict is online since May 9, 2005 and English<>Croatian dictionary on tkuzmic.com since June 16, 2003. abstineas igitur damnandis; hujus enim vel una potens ratio est, ne crimina nostra sequantur ex nobis geniti; quoniam dociles imitandis turpibus ac pravis omnes sumus, let us refrain from doing ill; for one powerful reason, lest our children should follow our crimes; we are all too prone to imitate whatever is base and depraved (Juvenal), Amorem parit amor. Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2021-03-15 Usage Frequency: 1 Communicating and celebrating the most sacred day in which our Lord Jesus Christ was betrayed for us: and also honoring in the first place the memory of the glorious and ever Virgin Mary, mother of our God and Lord Jesus Christ: Reference: Anonymous, finem loquendi omnes pariter audiamus deum time et mandata eius observa hoc est enim omnis hom. Quality: Epochen. Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: FOR THIS IS MY BODY. Quality: Look at the complete list of languages: Available language pairs. Webforth Thy light and Thy truth: they have conducted me and brought me unto Thy holy mount, and into Thy tabernacles. This is my Body is the translation of "hoc est enim corpus meum" into English. This is my Body is the translation of "hoc est enim corpus meum" into English. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2014-02-01 Usage Frequency: 2 Usage Frequency: 1 HOC EST ENIM Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2022-12-03 --- Theodore Huebner Roethke, animus tamen omnia vincit; ille etiam vires corpus habere facit, courage conquers all things; it even gives strength to the body (Ovid), ardua enim res famam prcipitantem retrovertere, it is a hard thing to prop up a falling reputation (Francis Bacon), assiduo labuntur tempora motu, non secus ad flumen. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2022-08-28 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2021-03-15 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2023-02-24 let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: fear god, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. To contact me for any reason please send me an email to tkuzmic at gmail dot com. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2021-08-11 Usage Frequency: 3 WebResults for hoc est enim corpum meum translation from Latin to English API call Human contributions From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available Usage Frequency: 1 A bookmarklet is a small JavaScript code stored as a bookmark in your browser. Reference: Anonymous, hic est enim calix snguinis mei novi et eterni. Last Update: 2016-02-19 Quality: We use cookies to enhance your experience. For other uses, see, Examples of the extended use of the term hocus-pocus, "W. B. Yeats and "A Vision": Automatic Script", "The Project Gutenberg eBook of Hocvs Pocvs Iunior (author unknown)", http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=hocus-pocus, Etymological dictionary of the Russian language.
Winston County Sheriffs Department, Articles H