Overall, the Masada Slim stays true to the long history of IWI Firearms and is built to withstand the elements of time while performing when it matters the most. If your order is lost or stolen please contact Customer Service at sales@iwi.us as soon as possible. Front slide serrations allow for improved slide manipulations. Login Search. We draw one lucky winner every month that signs up for a chance to win a $50 gift card. Color * Much more than just another striker-fired pistol, the MASADA features a low profile barrel for reduced perceived recoil. What I Don't Like This is getting nitpicky, but the Masada 9S is not easy to break down. USP45Hunter 1 yr. ago My gunsmith just installed the SIG #6 front sight today. I like the configuration of the IWI Masada Tactical sights. ALL NFA RULES APPLY. It comes in a cardboard box. First things first about the optics plates, I will tell you right out of the gate they are polymer. This is a Short Barreled Rifle (SBR) version of the IWI Galil Ace rifle. 3D printed in white nylon plastic with a matte finish and slight grainy feel. Country (required) Contact The MAKO Group Customer Service department at +1-631-880-3396. Overall, the gun still feels good in your hand. Overall, not bad. The wall, to me, on this gun, is not very clearly defined. The Masada Slim is a compact, polymer striker-fired pistol. Now its time to talk about the sights. Model:MASADA The 9x19mm conversion kit for the Tavor X95 and Tavor SAR take a modified Colt style AR-15 9mm magazine. Orders will only be for in stock items and will only be on iwi.us/store and cannot be applied to items purchased elsewhere or for out of stock items. The box includes back straps, two magazines, and the required pistol lock. The GALIL ACE, in all three calibers, is available in three model variations. Overall, as far as the grip goes, theres just not a lot of texture. Overall, the gun somewhat reminds me of the frame of a Ruger Security 9. If you place an order and have it shipped to a P.O. Cleaning kits are not provided with any IWI firearm. If your order has not been picked up by one of our shipping partners we can cancel the order and you can place a new order. I do like it. Item ID:IWITS12G The rear has indentions for dots, but its blacked out and this is by far my favorite sight configuration for a pistol. All the controls arent ambidextrous, but the important ones on this gun are. We accept debit cards fromVisa or MasterCard only. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Yes, the Tavor X95 and Tavor SAR chambered in 5.56NATO accepts all 5.56NATO/.223 REM AR-15/M16/STANAG magazines. IWI MASADA 9mm polymer framed striker-fired pistol was developed in order to provide an advanced solution to the modern battlefield requirements. Like all IWI firearms, it is built to withstand and endure all types of military use and abuse in extremely harsh environmental conditions. Works well. 01 - FRONT SIGHT TRITIUM For IWI Masada Product No. Masada's frame is made of high strength, impact resistant fiberglass reinforced polymers. Comes with a small pull tab for a range bag that you could put the IWI logo on. Please email atsales@iwi.usand let us know what you would like to see! Lastly, a really nice thing about the Masada is it does come with four optics plates with the gun. Manufacturer:IWI 18.5" 15-Shot Od-Green TS12G, Iwi Zion Z15 5.56 Nato Pistol 10Rd - Z15tac1210, Iwi Usa Galil Ace Sap Pistol .308 Win 1-20Rd Pmag Lr/Sr, Iwi US Iwi US Jericho 941 Enhanced, 9Mm, 3.8" Barrel, OD Green, (2) 17-Rd J941PSL9OD-II, Iwi Galil Ace G2 762X39 8.3" 30Rd BK GAR37SBR, Iwi Galil Ace Sbr Gen2- 5.56 Nato, 8.3'' Bar GAR27SBR, Iwi Usa Tavor Ts12 12Ga 18.5 15Rd Fde LH TS12FLH, Iwi Usa Tavor Ts12 12Ga 18.5 15Rd Odg LH TS12GLH, Iwi Tavor Ts12 Bullpup Shotgun 12Ga. It is designed as a small, easy to conceal micro-compact pistol with a big punch. Caliber: 9mm Luger Capacity: 17rd Model: MC28 Material: Steel IWI US Masada, 9mm, 4.1" Barrel, 3-Dot Sights, OD Green, Optics Ready, (2) 17-rd. The box is a little bit wider than a sheet of regular printer paper. Walther Arms. Kidon, Modular Pistol Conversion Kit System that can Fit Multiple Pistols like SIG SAUER, GLOCK, CZ, and many more. Have no problems with the site mounting system. For your convenience, Left/Right Hand Conversions for our Tavor SAR and Tavor X95 can be performed by IWI, US Certified Armorers. We can also accept Visa and Master Card debit cards. The twist rate of the barrel in 9mm Parabellum is 1:10, right hand. For information on where to purchase our firearms please see our Distributor List. Manufacturer:IWI IWI operates in the United States under its US arm IWI US, Inc. Most of the time, the possibilities are endless, and youll want an optic, holster, or flashlight, and you have to feed it (ammo)! The Kidon is Designed and Made in Israel. Required fields are marked *. IWI Masada conversion kit Kidon by IMI Defense - YouTube IWI Masada conversion kit Kidon by IMI Defense @ZahalYoutube Subscribe 718 Dislike 7 Share Cobra Kai Robby's cold with it #cobrakai. Time to talk about one of my favorite parts of any gun because I feel a trigger can make or break the gun. Wide range of carry positions and carry styles allow you to browse through many holster models with great retention and a covered trigger guard, either open top holsters or holsters with a thumb break. UZI magazines are not compatible with the UZI Pro. 1. If you are looking for the best pistol red dot sight, we have done a complete round-up for you! Oksana on Recover Tactical 20/20 Brace Stabilizer Conversion Kit for . If you seem to not be receiving the email please add sales@iwi.us to your address book or check your spam folder. Our web store also uses secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect your personal information. The MASADA Slim comes Optic ready with universal cuts allowing for modularity with many after-market sights. Finish/Color:Black The bottom of the Masada magazine has a small plastic piece that fits into the frame perfectly. $ 0.01 + Made by. The S15 magazine is apatent-pending, flush-fitting 15 round magazine for the Glock 43X and Glock 48. Overall, I like the ambidextrousness of that. With the shooters safety in mind, there is no need to press the trigger for disassembly. If an item is titled Tavor X95 it is only for the Tavor X95 unless otherwise noted When you open it up, it has what youd expect, solid foam on the lid and the gun cut out in the foam. Conversion Kits Galil Ace Jericho 941 Magazines MASADA Tavor 7 Tavor SAR Tavor TS12 Tavor X95 Hot Sellers. You can send a friend or loved one a Gift Certificate via email as store credit. There is a little squish before you pull and hit the wall. Quantity: Add to Wish List. No, the IWI Masada does not have a traditional thumb safety on it. The ultimate SAR-9 the X Platinum model boasts a Cerakote finish with slide serrations to reduce weight. Walther PDP 18 Round Magazine Rock Island 1911 45 ACP 10 Round Magazine. : 006305044 CHF 30.00 Add to cart 02 - SLIDE For IWI Masada Product No. India and the Philippines are the only two countries that use the IWI Masada. 25 round steel magazine with a steel baseplate for the 9mm IWI UZI PRO pistol. Law Enforcement Bulletproof / Body Armors, Kidon IWI Masada Conversion Kit with Folding Stock Color: Black, Kidon Type: Basic, Choose Stock/Brace: Folding Stock, CAA Micro Roni Beretta APX Brace Stabilizer Conversion Kit Color: Black, Choose Stock/Brace: Standard Stock, Add Compensator Device: None, Add Plus Muzzle Device: None, Add Flashlight MRFL: None, Add Thumb Rests: Yes (+15$), Add Flip Up Sight: Yes (+70$), Recover Tactical 20/20 Brace Stabilizer Conversion Kit for Glock 17/19/26, CAA USA MCK TAURUS G2 & G3 Conversion Kit Micro Roni, FAB Defense SKS Stock Chassis System w/ UAS Folding Stock, Recover Tactical P-IX Brace Stabilizer Conversion Kit for Glock Models, IMI Defense Polymer flip-up sights Rear and Front. Handguns have become the same as rifles now when it comes to accessories. The Jericho 941 is available in 9mm as the F9 (full size steel frame) and FS9 (mid size steel frame). This is great. It also utilizes a modular serialized high grade steel trigger mechanism housing that can be easily removed, allowing simple and easy disassembly and maintenance. Much more than just another striker-fired pistol, the MASADA features a low profile barrel . Colt's Manufacturing LLC. Thats why when people look at just the MSRP of a gun, I kind of chuckle and know in my head it will take double that to kit the gun. A refund or re-ship (with a signature) will be issued. It looks relatively nice but nothing great. This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). The magazine release, like more of the controls on the Masada, is ambidextrous. The grip feels good in the hand, and establishing a master grip is no problem. About the Front Line IWI MASADA Holster "K40G7-P": The Front Line IWI MASADA Holster "K40G7" is made out of high-quality Kydex giving it strength and flexibility. The IWI MASADA Slim is a micro compact 9mm polymer framed striker-fired pistol-sharing the quality of the original MASADA. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. IWI US, Inc. is an ITAR manufacturing facility and is not open to the general public for tours of any kind. <p>IWI MASADA 9mm polymer framed striker-fired pistol was developed in order to provide an advanced solution to the modern battlefield requirements. Its not a grand slam, but its not a strikeout either. big10and get 10% off + FREE SHIPPING (ENDS March 30th). IWI Masada OR 9mm 4" Pistol. Kidon, Modular Pistol Conversion Kit System that can Fit Multiple Pistols like GLOCK, SIG SAUER, CZ and many more. 16 round steel magazine with a steel baseplate for a 9mm IWI Jericho 941 pistol. On the grip itself, the IWI logo is in the middle and has texturing on both sides, and the backstrap is there. Additional Information. It weighs 1.27 lbs without the magazine and 1.4 lbs with the magazine inserted. Israel Weapon Industries (IWI) is a legendary gun maker. Box but do not choose USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail or UPS SurePost we will attempt to contact you for a different address or change your shipping method. It may also be listed as usable with the Tavor 7 A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. Item ID:IWIM9ORP17FD If your package is listed as delivered and is not found it will be determined it was stolen you may be requested to file a police report with a copy to us. Its aesthetically pleasing and overall they full into the magazine well easily. Customer Service requests are handled via our Customer Support Portal. The GALIL ACE in 7.62x39mm accept most standard AK-47/AKM type magazines. Brand: IWI US, Inc; Product Code: IWI-MASADA-kit; Take-up is very, very short on the stock Masada trigger. If you log into your account and go to the section my account you can update any of your information including changing your password. Federal American Eagle 9mm 115gr FMJ 50 R . If you have a coupon code it must be entered in the code part of the cart. We draw one lucky winner every month that signs up for a chance to win a $50 gift card. Youll receive your original bolt back as well as a barrel wrench and can perform any future conversions yourself by following the instructions provided in the owners manual. If you have forgotten your password please click the lost your password? link in the login section and enter your email address to reset your password. So without further ado, lets jump into the gun. This will delay the time it takes to ship your items and no refunds will be issued for shipping changes. Please choose an optionAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAndorraAngolaAntigua & BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBhutanBoliviaBosnia & HerzegovinaBotswanaBrazilBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaColombiaComorosCongoCongo Democratic RepublicCosta RicaCote d'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEast TimorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFijiFinlandFranceGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGreeceGrenadaGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHondurasHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKorea NorthKorea SouthKosovoKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMauritaniaMauritiusMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmar (Burma)NamibiaNauruNepalThe NetherlandsNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestinian State*PanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruThe PhilippinesPolandPortugalQatarRomaniaRussiaRwandaSt. Magazine Release Now to the magazine release. Developed with a thin profile and compact design, it allows for ease of concealed carry while providing substantial magazine capacity. Please let me know. The Masada Slims frame is made of high strength, impact resistant fiberglass reinforced polymers. (All Sales Are Final On NFA Items, No Returns) The modernized Galil ACE is based upon the reliable IWIGAR37CAGALIL ACE Rifle GEN27.62 x 39mm16" Barrel1-10RDFreeFloat MLOK HandguardFixed Stock California Compliant, IWI US J941PL910-II Jericho 941 9mm Luger 4.40" 10+1 Black Steel Slide Black Polymer Grip. Some of these items will also work with the Tavor 7 and some Tavor 7 items may work with the Tavor SAR/Tavor X95. Ergonomic Design Provides the Ultimate Stability and Accurate Shooting Results. GALIL ACE Rifle GEN2- 5.45x39mm, 16 Barrel, 1-30RD, FreeFloat MLOK Handguard, Side Folding Adj ButtstockGALIL ACE Rifle GEN2- 5.45x39mm, 16 Barr, IWI MASADA SLIM 9MM 3.1" NIGHT SIGHT OPTICS READY 2-10RD BLK, IWI MASADA SLIM 9MM 3.1" 3-DOT OPTICS READY 2-10RD MAG BLACK. There is nothing wrong with the looks and aesthetics of this gun. The GALIL ACE series of firearms are available in 7.62x39mm, 7.62x51mm NATO (.308 Winchester), and 5.56x45mm NATO (.223 Remington). Model:Tavor X95 - Left Hand Model The information we collect from you will only be used to process your order and ship it to your desired shipping address. I keep all my optic plates and tools in my range bag on the off chance I ever need them, not to mention Ill always know where they are. Availability: Back Ordered. For pistols, it serves as 17 round steel magazine with a polymer baseplate for the 9mm IWI MASADA pistol. Theres nothing crazy about the shape of it. If you've ever fired a 5.56 gun indoors without ear protection, such as in a home defense situation, you can appreciate just how loud it is. Distributor List Featuring a built-in trigger safety, the pistol will not fire unless the trigger is pulled. If you want an IWI cleaning kit for the Tavor X95 or Tavor SAR you can get one here! This level of quality assurance gives you peace of mind that not only will the part fit seamlessly it will also function flawlessly. $ 639 - $ 675 Kidon, Modular Pistol Conversion Kit System that can Fit Multiple Pistols like SIG SAUER, GLOCK, CZ, and many more. A cleaning kit is not provided with the MASADA. Enhanced ergonomics provide a natural grip angle. The Meprolight Micro RDS Red Dot Sight for IWI Masada is small, rugged, and energy efficient, with a clear aiming point for all light conditions, and a large display window. IWI Masada Slim Specs Caliber: 9mm Barrel: 3.4 inches Overall Length: 5.88 inches Weight: 20.3 ounces (empty) Grips: Glass-reinforced polymer Sights: Three-dot adjustable Action: Striker-fired Finish: N/A Capacity: 13+1 MSRP: $450 This article was originally published in the Personal Defense World February/March 2023 issue. No qualms whatsoever with that. The Masada Slim is the continuation of the Masada line of pistols. My favorite guns are Glocks, and they have polymer triggers.
Best Beach Retirement Communities In North Carolina, Articles I