Jason Collier Is 2021's Tiger King. Here's All You Need To Know. Not looking for a hook up. He told Steinmetz he was divorced in 2016. HERE are the shocking Facebook posts that exposed a married police chief as an alleged cheat with two girlfriends. Self-induced stress. Its messed up. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Hey. To convince her that they were indeed about to be married, the police chief sent Steinmetz a picture of an annulment via Instagram, according to a screenshot. FacebookJason Collier, second from left, at a 2016 ceremony where he was awarded the medal of valor. shared a post and tagged the Stinnett Police Department. Stinnett Police Department chief Jason Collier, 39, resigned after the married father-of-four was discovered to be living a 'triple life' In a Facebook post, Cecily Steinmetz claimed they'd. !, One person wrote in the Netflix group, Yall! Steinmetz confronted Collier about being married after she spotted an anniversary post to his "beautiful bride" on his Facebook page. independent local journalism in Dallas. Jason Collier: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com He also has a girlfriend in Kansas who he also had asked to marry him. He has bonded out of jail. Im sorry.. No word yet on how many versions of that apology video hes since sent out, but hes probably nearing the double-digits at this point. Stinnett Police Departments Police Chief Jason Collier was accused of living a "double/triple life" by alleged girlfriend Cecily Steinmetz. One wrote, Beautiful couple. Another said, Look at yall! But on January 25, Steinmetz commented on her own post, Oh hey. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Stinnett police chief Jason Collier's three-timing blew up . He even showed her a forged document to prove it. Im sorry. In the video, his police radio can be heard in the background. Cecily Steinmetz, a 39-year-old Amarillo woman, first exposed Collier in a January 26 post on Facebook. Ive reached out to both women in this story to invite them on as well. He had asked both me and Kristi to marry him, the sooner the better he said., Steinmetz said on Facebook, When I started questioning him about more things today he turned it on me and said we arent compatible anymore because he doesnt feel I have a relationship with God and dont go to church.. However, there is an entire Facebook group dedicated to shaming Kristicalled Kristi Shaffer, a Netflix documentary, and this is the post she recently made that they seem to be using as evidence. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. The Stinnett Police Departments Facebook page and Colliers personal profile have since been deleted. Im so sorry. TEXAS Police Chief Jason Collier was allegedly having an affair with two women while being married with four kids. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, in a Facebook post with over 37,000 shares, LI police boss sent cardboard penis to underling: lawsuit, I was training chief for NYPD we all lose if cop standards are lowered, Retail theft dips slightly, NYC officials vague on what led to drop, Would-be LA arsonist in custody after tense standoff with deputies. And I told him, I said, Well, Im not going to take this at face value., Speaking to KAMR, 108th District judge Doug Woodburn said, No match exists either under that name or cause number. Many have alleged that this is a teenage gay conversion organization. The statement read: "The City of Stinnett is aware of the current situation surrounding the Chief of Police Jason Collier. Please, I just want you to forgive me. One woman wrote in the Facebook group, Alright yall, Jason pulled a wife, two fiancs, and a girlfriend looking like a potato. Like most of these psychopath manipulators, Jason Collier also blamed Kristi for tearing a man down whos after her heart, not body, when she accused him of using her for sex. Collier pictured on holiday with ex-girlfriend Cecily Steinmetz. Last night on Turtle Club we talked about the Alex Murdaugh guilty verdict, and why he actually did the world a favor in a way. I will not address any specific questions or entertain any questions regarding these matters.. After Steinmetzs post and the subsequent saga went viral, a Facebook group called Jason Collier Netflix Series emerged, and was 114,000 members strong at the time of this publication. He used several different cards when paying for things on our trip this weekend. Dallas' independent source of Jason Collier was appointed Police Chief of Stinnett, TX in February, a town of under 2,000 people in the Texas panhandle. Jason Collier is not one of them. Jason Collier: Texas police chief's wife Opal Collier files for divorce I was his girlfriend until yesterday. Read Part 6 of that series to see all the lies he told various women he was dating about being hired to do contract work all over the country. Adding: He has lied to us, our children, and asked us both to marry him. Oh yeah, and he has a wife on top of it. He also told me how attractive it was to him that I didnt need him and was self sufficient., Gracyn Courtright: University of Kentucky Student Charged in Capitol Riot. Collier was formerly a police sergeant with the Borger Police Department with 21 years experience in law enforcement. My mother met his entire family and they did not say a word about his current wife or involvement with my mom. The 39-year-old Steinmetz exposed the Texas police chief in a Facebook post on . In fact, he loves commitment so much that he has a wife, two fiances and, allegedly, one girlfriend. Chief Jason Collier has been placed on leave while the city investigations,, Adding: As per city policy, we will refrain from commenting on any personal issues of personnel in a public forum.. Didnt propose but kept telling me he loved me! Cecily Steinmetz posted about her relationship with Jason Collier. Chief Collier is Married with 4 children, Ordained minister, 21 years law enforcement, FBI-LEEDA Trilogy graduate, TCOLE instructor, Master police officer, State of Texas Medal of Valor recipient.. Adding: He has lied to us, our children, and asked us both to marry him. A week ago she updated her Facebook profile picture to the two of them together. However, the city of Stinnett released a statement on Facebook and assured that he was placed on leave amid the investigation. Thank you for loving me, sacrificing for us, and walking this life beside me! Again, this is why you should never trust a minister or reverend. Biggest racket going and they ALWAYS hide behind God. "We just returned from a vacation in Taos on Sunday meanwhile, his other GF [girlfriend] was told he was on work assignment in Portland, OR," she assed. https://heavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/getfvid_119462940_2784125318513632_6447256907603214858_n.mp4, Texas Teacher Sexually Assaulted Her Student & His Girlfriend: DA. The Facebook post quickly went viral, spreading throughout Colliers small northern Texas Panhandle city of 1,800 people and across the internet. His drama is so messy, in fact, that hes been put on leave after a woman claiming to be his girlfriend shared a series of wild accusations on Facebook. But the city of Stinnett issued a statement on January 27 saying it is aware of the current situation surrounding the chief. The women figured out that he proposed to Kristi in December, picked out a ring, and even asked her Dad for her hand in marriage, despite being married to Opal and engaged to Cecily (whose father was also asked permission to wed Jason). Jason Collier used his minister status as a way to prey on God fearing women like this who were easily manipulated and would agree to marry him just two weeks after meeting. As per city policy, we will refrain from commenting on any personal issues of personnel in a public forum.. Jason, also an ordained minister, was married to Opal Collier (right) when he proposed to Steinmetz Credit: Facebook. Cecily Steinmetz, 39, discovered to her horror the cheat was already married and also engaged. News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Others are posting pictures of posts between Kristis mother and sister and are suggesting that this means Kristi cant be trusted. He has also driven to visit me in Amarillo while on shift in his police vehicle. Collier completed the Texas Police Chiefs Associations Developing Leaders for Texas Law Enforcement training program in 2015, studied at Amarillo Colleges basic peace officer academy from 2000 to 2001 and graduated from Hereford High School in 1998. Even engaging in that is victim shaming.. Thank you for loving me, sacrificing for us, and walking this life beside me! When asked by another friend of there were other women, Steinmetz replied, Im sure there are more. I also found out about a 2nd girlfriend, Kristi, last night. Im so sorry. View our online Press Pack. The glass is still in my front yard., Steinmetz and Shaffer also both discovered Collier had bought each of them the same gift: a coffee maker. Meanwhile he was telling Kristi that he was looking for jobs in Wyoming and Louisiana, while telling Cecily they were going to buy a house together in Texas. Three-Timing Texas Police Chief Jason Collier Arrested by Texas Rangers The document was a fraudulent marriage annulment. According to Colliers previous employer, the Borger Police Department, he is also an ordained minister. Link to story in IG story or visit tbdailynews.com. Would pray for our relationship and future. I love you Heres to many more years and memories to come!, According to Steinmetz, she confronted Collier about being married and he tried to play it off by saying his marriage was annulled in 2016. First things first: these are real people, with real lives, experiencing genuine heartache who are real victims of manipulation and textbook gaslighting. I called her last night during the Live show at the 52 minute mark and she adamantly denied this. We promise not to spam you. Collier has yet to address the allegations. According to a Facebook post from Steinmetz on January 28, Collier has resigned from the police department and the charge he is facing is a state jail felony. This isnt the sort of lie that will get you laid in Massachusetts, but I guess in the Texas panhandle its pretty effective. View our online Press Pack. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. LOVE rat Jason Collier's wife has filed for divorce after he was exposed as a serial cheat by TWO girlfriends. Kristi Shaffer of Kansas spoke to Steinmetz about her alleged relationship with Collier and shared a similar story regarding Collier. According to this Google review from a pansexual (whatever that is), they are indeed a conversion therapy center. Sorry. The post prompted Kristi Shaffer, another woman who said she was involved with Collier, to come forward and reveal the chief had proposed to her as well. "I love you Opal Sissie Koenig-Collier! Collier was formerly a police sergeant with the Borger Police Department with 21 years experience in law enforcement. He had me thinking I had found mr. perfect! This is the Tiger king of 2021. Another group member wrote, Some people hate Trump, some people hate Biden, but EVERYONE hates Jason Collier., READ NEXT: Texas Teacher Sexually Assaulted Her Student & His Girlfriend: DA, Jason Collier: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Angie Cogdill Bowman posted on the city of Stinnetts Facebook page saying Collier had done the same thing to her. Jason Collier was arrested by Texas Rangers and resigned yesterday, and is . Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if youd like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. He is a poor representative of your town. Please consider donating by hitting the PayPal button above if youd like support free speech and what we do in the face of Silicon Valley censorship. Also, only in Texas do they let the people theyre interviewing hold the microphone. We can get by and survive, but we could really use your help. By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Opal Collier, who removed herself from social media after being humiliated by the drama, has now moved the courts to ditch her husband. Shaffer said she met Collier in December and by the end of the month he had planned to propose. Steinmetz concluded that Collier, who also happens to be an ordained minister, was a poor representative of the city of Stinnett. He made an excuse everytime I called him on something that didnt fit. Two days ago the Stinnett Police Department Facebook page that he runs posted about something, and this woman showed up in the comments. Update: Right after publishing this blog another girlfriend came forward. Collier allegedly sent a text message to the victim with a fraudulent government record attached. Im so sorry. Editors Note: We will be discussing this story on the Live show tomorrow night at 9 PM EST, or Saturday night at the same time. FacebookJason Collier was sworn-in as Stinnett Police Chief by Judge Yadi Rodriguez in February 2020. Married Texas police chief Jason Collier busted by his TWO girlfriends And he had told both women that he wanted to have more kids with them, and was willing to have his vasectomy reversed. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Chief Jason Collier is living a double/triple life, wrote the Amarillo native. Go ahead, take a ride in the comments section of Steinmetzs profile photo update. Link to story in IG story or visit tbdailynews.com. Just sayin. He has lied to us, our children, and asked us both to marry him., In addition to those bombshells, Steinmetz revealed that Collier would also visit me in Amarillo when he was on shift, the unaware mistress added. I didnt mean to hide anything or lie to you. LIES LIES LYING LIES) and basically the two women were able to determine that he had been playing them both, and was absolutely married. Kristi Shaffer - Turtleboy Stinnett residents respond to Jason Collier allegations | KVII
Reasons For Failure Of Moon Treaty, Clifford Harris Sr Grandchildren, Draining A Thrombosed Hemorrhoid Yourself, Taurus Single Love Horoscope This Week, Methali Za Majuto, Articles J