So you'll get quality education there. Hey, my son got into Kelley and he is very happy as I am. Watch these videos with students, faculty, and staff to get an inside look at Kelley and discover what it's really like on the Indiana University campus. Once again, do not underestimate your classes. If you got any specific questions feel free to PM me. Feel free to reach out if you have any question about the admissions. iupui office of the registrar. This will overwrite your original date of submission and cause delays in review and decision. edu Office Hours Monday - Friday 8:00 a. iupui financial aid office emaildenali zephyr 1 instructions. Overall, the school ranked 18th in Career Outcomes, 24th in Admissions, and first in Academic Experience in our three main ranking categories. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Candidates who do not meet the February 1 deadline may pursue standard admission to Kelley.April 14, 2023Notifications guaranteedIf you submit your request by February 1, you will receive a decision by 5 p.m. Kelley School of Business admissions is moderately selective and competitive with an acceptance rate of 38%. Direct admission requirements are generally around a 30+ ACT and 3.7+ GPA, however these requirements are the bare-minimum. What if I have a 4.0 cumulative GPA but lower than 30 ACT or 1370 SAT? 2023 The Trustees of Indiana University, Copyright Complaints, Tips to Earn Admission to Undergraduate Program, Charles Schwab Wealth Management Workshop, Digital Logistics & Transportation Workshop, Scholarships for Prebusiness Students and Transfer Students, Leave of Absence Frequently Asked Questions, applying to Indiana University Bloomington. Kelley is far more affordable than many of its peers, and it even tends to accept more applicants than most other schools of its caliber. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Want to be admitted into Kelley School of Business? As admission becomes more competitive, meeting but not exceeding these requirements simply isn't enough. THE ADVANTAGE OF A DIRECT ADMIT PROGRAM. As weve seen, the school has already trained one of the worlds wealthiest business leaders and numerous successful corporate leaders. Every week, we post new content about the top colleges and universities, as well as premium admissions tips. Kelley School of Business Admissions Acceptance Rate Kelley School of Business has an acceptance rate of 38% and a moderate selective admission policy. Students who figure it out early and put in the extra work will be fine. The Kelley Admissions team does not inform students that they did not meet the criteria for direct admission. Bloomberg.com puts the school in the 26th spot, right above the business schools at the Universities of Florida and Maryland. Skip to Content; Skip to Main Navigation . I think you came in with unrealistic expectations of what it takes to succeed in college. The rigorous coursework, seminars and networking opportunities as well as the commitment by faculty and upper class-men members to this program made it invaluable to my undergraduate experience.. I can't find the person who made it(If you did make it, please do tell), but it is very helpful in understanding more about the environment and competitiveness, especially for Standard Admit. There's a gpa requirement of a 3.5 and u cannot get a B- in a set of classes that I've heard are pretty tough. What if my application to IUB was after the November 1 deadline? When asked to rate the opportunities offered at Kelley to nurture and develop their soft skills in business such as verbal and written communication skills, adaptability, delegation, and time management, 2018 alumni gave a strong 9.5 average rating. My son got in through the standard process a few years ago; today his GPA is higher than many direct admits because he had to work hard from the beginning. Your email address will not be published. No. These focused on a real world problem, working with a team to find a solution, and communicating that solution through paper or presentation. We look forward to seeing you in the fall! ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} an SAT score of 1370 (Evidence-Based Reading & Writing and Math). ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} If they increased enrollment by even 500 more students at 70k per year that would bring in gross 35mm bucks less lets say 3 million for 15 more professors at 200k package each per year. Application Portal: IU Application Portal Application Fee: Applicants must transfer an amount of 65 USD (non-refundable) for online international application process. Hey guys, I'm currently considering committing to IU as a standard admit for the Kelley school of business, but I'm scared I won't get into it after a year. Your IU admissions letter will say Pre-Business as every student who is admitted to IU is admitted as a Pre-Major until their school admits them. Apply to Indiana University, beginning August 1, the fall of your senior year of high school. She watched most of her friends from other states and other high schools struggle that first semester because in HS they didnt have to work as hard. Additionally, an overwhelming 94.25% of surveyed 2018 alumni reported that their first job after graduating was in their desired industry with 85.06% saying that first job was at their desired company. If you meet the admissions criteria, youll hear from us 4 to 6 weeks after you are admitted to IU. In 2017, Poets & Quants ranks Kelley 6th in the nation, and 2nd in terms of employment. Youre driven. But it is in fact quite a bit cheaper than many other schools of equal caliber. You simply admit less students. No. If youre a student who wants to explore your passion for business in a college town bursting with culture and opportunity, with some of the best business faculty in the world, and a cutting-edge curriculum that will help shape you into your most authentic, dynamic, and professional selfthen we encourage you to find out what it takes to enroll, and then show us what youve got. Were a community individual success isnt dependent on the failures of others. Ask any questions you may have. Will my application be reviewed if I dont meet the auto criteria and dont submit a review request?? Admission Deadlines Admission to Kelley School of Business is available in fall, winter, summer, and spring. The Kelly School of Business has its international centers in more than 30 countries across the globe to ensure a better admission environment for the Schools international community. IU. Standard admission into Kelley is largely based on academic performance. I go to DePaul rn and have a 3.7 but Im worried that Kelley might be much more difficult than DePaul and then I dip below a 3.5. There is a reason that hundreds of people apply to study at the Kelley School each year. Ready to get started? For that reason, it carries a great deal of weight when U.S. News ranks the Kelley School as the 23rd best business school in the country. You can make changes to your submitted application by visitingStep 3on the IU Office of Admissions website. Crucially, the Godfrey Center also features state-of-the-art technology, which prepares students to take their place on the global business stage. [2022 Guide], Why Chemical Engineering? You are more than your test scores and GPA. W131 and K201 are very doable classes, just put in the work and ask for help. Copyright Kelley admissions team is very flexible and supportive. This means that we are typically able to make only two to three dozen new general freshman awards each year. The program was . You will take one year of Kelley I-Core prerequisitesthe exact same courses you take as a direct admitand make degree progress. Another 2018 alumni highlighted his experience in Kelleys consulting workshop, where he and a group of 30 students developed the necessary skill sets and network for a career in consulting. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} Our advisors do not meet with incoming freshmen before summer orientation. In most cases, students must also submit their scores on one of two standardized tests. The Kelley Admissions team does not inform students that they did not meet the criteria for direct admission. They see evidence for these things in the essays students must submit, and in the grade point average they bring to the application. When do students declare their majors: Freshman Year. All of this and more, sitting not in Los Angeles or New York, but in the heart of Indiana. Direct Admit Business Schools Earning admission into an elite undergraduate business program is often a two-step process; first, students have to earn general admission into a college, and then after enrolling, earn a threshold GPA in a series of pre-requisite courses during their freshman and sophomore years. At the time I always felt that the school was really overdoing it when my girls would be up to midnight most nights doing homework. What is the word limit for the review request question? When people vote with their feet only then would a school listen and possibly change. The admission portals are active for the fall and spring semesters. Now is the time to go from moment to momentum. People were chosen over me for stupid reasons like being in the same fraternity as other members or even as low as dating someones sister. **Proud home of Reddit's best University and Hoosiers. The University of Pennsylvanias Wharton School of Business has an acceptance rate of just 19.2%, while the University of Chicagos Booth School of Business has a low 20.8% acceptance rate. If your GPA and test scores end up meeting the automatic direct admission criteria, your review request is simplydeleted from our system. In law school, its called Law Review. When one thinks about great graduate American graduate schools, institutions on the two coasts leap to mind, perhaps Harvard Business School or the Stanford School of Business. My D had tutors in HS so going to visit someone or talk to a professor was natural to her. Kelleys industry-specific workshops are a prime example of how the b-school strategically develops market-ready business professionals for nearly any career. College level work is more challenging and I agree with others that many HS dont do a good job of really preparing students for that next level. The flexibility of the Kelley Direct Online MBA enabled Amy to earn her online MBA and accelerate her career while working full time as a global strategic . The Kelley School of Business is ranked 10th overall for its Undergraduate Business Program according to US News & World Report. Humphrey School graduate minors generally consist of at least 9 credits in 5xxx or 8xxx Public Affairs courses. Surveyed 2018 alumni rated the quality of teaching at Kelley a strong 9.2 average rating. Discover what the Kelley Undergraduate student experience is like. Acceptance Rate: 31% Average Undergrad GPA 3.33 Years Work Experience: 6.4 Average Age: 30 Test Scores GMAT (25th and 75th percentiles) 650 - 710 GPA 3.06 - 3.57 Deadlines Round 1 October 15 Round 2 January 5 Round 3 March 1 Round 4 April 15 Other Admission Factors Academic GMAT Score Undergraduate GPA Essay / Personal Statement Non-Academic Kelley Direct Admit Do you think I can make into the Kelley School of Business direct admit? Its definitely a grind. All of them start with applying to Indiana University Bloomington. When selecting classes your freshman year, just take the minimum needed to meet the Kelley requirements and save some the more difficult ones for after youve been admitted to Kelley. If you are thinking about grad school, maybe transfer is the right option. It is definitely a play hard, work harder atmosphere. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} I was not a DA coming into Kelley freshman year and got in through standard admission. Indiana University This is your place to share your story, leadership experience, and career goals. . Other than that be careful with A100, a lot of people take W's in it because the class is really short and it can hurt your chances. Kellogg Employment Report 2019. Its simple memorization. If you do not meet the admissions criteria, you mustsubmit a review request for Kelley direct admission. (I could name an astonishing amount of people with these credentials exactly, oh boy) Even some of them fail classes at Kelley. According to figures provided by the school, Indiana students should expect to pay $54,318 each year to attend Kelley. Her second semester she was asked to be a tutor for a class she did well in during Fall semester. University Housing Services Illinois State University 500 S. Illinois State University has an acceptance rate of 81%, average SAT - 1120, average ACT - 24, receiving aid - 94%, average aid amount - $10,214, enrollment - 20,720, male/female ratio - 42:58, founded in 1857. Contact Undergraduate Admissions & Recruitment. The first thing you need to do . I think it is doable, but the majority of people will not get in. Through these workshops, students can build the necessary skills and knowledge while making meaningful connections in their chosen industry. Earning Kelley direct admission Step 1: Apply to IU by November 1 Apply to Indiana University, beginning August 1, the fall of your senior year of high school. IMO no. You must take the steps to make the request. Select one of our Kelley undergraduate business majors as your intended major on your IU Bloomington application. If you meet all requirements for direct admission, you will need to change your major to become a Direct Admit. And transfer kinda wipes out your GPA so you can start over. And your diverse set of interests and unique background make you an ideal Kelley candidate. Kelley alumni boosted the school to a third-place finish in academic experience, falling only behind Bucknell University and the University of Virginia. Your investment in Kelley will offer great returns, delivering skills to advance your career from day one. Note: If you've submitted a review request and received a confirmation email, do not submit a new request. Because of its thorough research and comprehensive ranking matrix, U.S. News has become the standard in judging the quality of a school. Use the step-by-step instructions on the IU admissions page to successfully submit your application to IU Bloomington. Its not practical and Kelley has no issues with lack of prestige. I came in as a direct admit tho. MIT Chemical Engineering, Top 10 Reasons to Get a Sport Management Degree, Transcripts of High school or equivalent senior secondary school, Scorecard of English Proficiency Test (Test codes for SAT: 1324 ACT: 1210 TOEFL: 1324). If a school does not track these statistics separately, then the university-wide statistics are provided. Its hard to argue that anyone interested in a career in business or politics should not apply to Indiana Universitys Kelley School of Business. edu postal address: office of the registrar 2325 chester boulevard richmond, in 47374 iu kokomo iu kokomo office of the registrar kelley student center 208 765-455-9391 iupui. The Kelley School of Business at Indiana University ranked at No. One school, Harvard Business School, had the same rate this year as last 12%. UC-Irvine Merage was close behind at 20.3%. Even if they had to hire more professors at 200k per yr who cares? The students here are coming in as former valedictorians, student body presidents, founders of international non-profits, award-winning business competition contestants, world champion DECA/FBLA members, and [not or] with perfect ACT/SATs. For K201, do NOT fall behind or you will be screwed for the entire semester. Like other major state universities listed on our ranking, Gies provides a top-notch business education and true university experience in a college town. The first course is The Individual, in which encourages students to better understand themselves by creating a comprehensive and market-ready personal-branding deliverable. But by looking at the successes of those who were trained at the school, observers can see how that school prepares its students for greatness. Check out the official Kelley Direct blog for student experiences, Q&As with faculty, and alumni stories. Learn more about IUs test-optional admissions policy and how IU superscores. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, The truth about Kelley School of Business. #19 Kelley School of Business Indiana University CITY & STATE Bloomington, IN Class Size 184 Total In-State Cost* $58,498 Total Out-Of-State Cost* $104,302 Total Applicants 1,084 ACCEPTANCE. It is common to work hard and get Cs in engineering courses at many universities. You'll be notified when the admission requirements are met. What you described sounds like what EVERY engineering student at EVERY school goes through. In fact most engineers I know who took business courses laughed at how easy those courses were in comparison. The level of care at Kelley is contagious. The GMAT measures specific competencies that students will bring to their studies at business school. If you or anyone is struggling with a class, seek help. At its core, Kelley looks for applicants who have an aptitude for algebra and organization. In your review request, you will be asked to answer one question: What has been your most significant achievement in the past three years? An education is just the start. If you do not meet the admissions criteria or missed the November 1 application deadline, you must request approval for direct admission to Kelley. Please allow three to five business days for a response. 614-292-7191 futureundergrad@fisher.osu.edu. Equity and inclusion drive all that we do at Kelley and Indiana University. Kellogg Part Time Mba Employment Reportkellogg school of business. There are a few ways that you can apply and be accepted into the Kelley Undergraduate Program. I know IUs reputation as a part school. When will I meet with an advisor and plan my courses? To put it in perspective, even as a direct admit, the classes were so hard, that had I been aiming for standard admission, I would NOT be admitted into Kelley because my grades and GPA were too low to meet requirements, even though I was a direct admit. Direct admission requirements are generally around a 30+ ACT and 3.7+ GPA, however these requirements are the bare-minimum. The University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business has an acceptance rate of just 19.2%, while the University of Chicago's Booth School of Business has a low 20.8% acceptance rate. My D went to a large high school here in Indiana and both my wife and I commented that the school felt more like college. And, believe it or not, that reason is not just the aforementioned group of excellent businessmen and politicians that it has trained. Its certainly doable but I've had friends not get in because they had a tough teacher for finite or other prerequisite. SAT superscore (Math and Evidence-Based Reading & Writing): 1290 to 1390. Even for me as a direct admit, as my GPA in high school was above a 4.0, my GPA at IU for first year ended at around a 3.4, and considering the density of the curriculum and difficulty of the courses, I considered myself fortunate to get even that GPA. While I dont doubt there are students who study hours for their exams, show up to class everyday, do all their homework, and still dont do as well as they hoped they would, I bet there are more students who didnt focus on their classes enough and came in with unrealistic expectations of how difficult it would really be for them. Out-of-state students should plan on $78,658 for every year. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. At the core of that figure is $28,143 yearly in in-state tuition and $52,483 yearly in out-of-state tuition. Examples could include an injury or life event that affected your academic performance or mental well-being. Dont delaythe final deadline to submit a review request is February 1, 2023. Complete application to IUB and select one of ourKelley undergraduate business majorsas your intended major. IUs reputation as a party school tends to scuttle many freshman students plans for a 3.0. The only thing I am sour about still to this day is being denied to the IBW. Following is the list of accepted tests: When you begin at IU Bloomington as a Kelley Direct Admit, you will bypass the admissions requirements current IU students must meet to be accepted into the program. We will use the highest GPA that is sent to IU Admissions from your official high school transcript. For example, Dartmouths Tuck School of Business costs $77,500 in annual tuition, and the Harvard Business School costs $73,440 in yearly tuition. Based on their review of your academic performance they may offer you direct admission to your chosen program. If you're currently an IUPUI student, you have two options for admission to Kelley Indianapolis. Furthermore, the numbers provided by the Kelley School offer plenty of room for revision, which can lower the overall cost. My D is in a Sorority, active with IU Dance Marathon and maintains over a 3.8 GPA while also having a small job. The deadline to apply for undergraduate programs is on March 15, 2023. Getting into Kelley is tough for standard admits. What I have witnessed concerning the admission process for those who have not gained direct admission and wish to gain entry as a standard admit have confounded me and contradicted EVERYTHING that I thought standard admission would be like based on my observations of and conversations with people who wish to gain standard admission. All of these top top universities can easily make more money if they increased enrollment. What if I have a 3.79 cumulative GPA and meet or exceed the test score requirement? The Kelley education places heavy emphasis on specialized skill development. We will use the highest GPA that is sent to IU Admissions from your official high school transcript. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)}
Bill Gates' Father Net Worth, Articles K