I Bless you and give you the courage, the wisdom, the knowledge and the Graces to continue My Work on earth. https://veritas-vincit-international.org/2017/10/24/why-promote-the-book-of-truth-when-it-is-not-approved-by-the-church/, Was Pope Benedict XVI Forced to Resign? You must never forget My Promise. shelved 613 times. This time, it will be more difficult. Friday, July 13th, 2012 @ 23:05. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/. Divine Mercy Daily Experience the power of Divine Mercy every day for free! https://veritas-vincit-international.org/2017/10/20/was-pope-benedict-xvi-forced-to-resign/, Blog Post (3/2/17): They gave Pope Francis four years to make the Church over again. Heres how hes tried a short introductory post with link to article on LifeSiteNews, The Book of Truth: A Critical Review by Michael Shimpert https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/the-book-of-truth-maria-divine-mercy/the-book-of-truth-daniel-and-revelation-the-two-witnesses-elijah-the-prophet-maria-divine-mercy/. Here are some important prophecy summaries of heavenly messages found in the Book of Truth: 2012 Prophecy from Our Lord, Jesus Christ, Foretold About the Planned Destruction of the Family in a Future Papal Letter (Amoris Laetitia) (Book of Truth Maria Divine Mercy), Reflections On Amoris Laetitia From the Book of Truth (Maria Divine Mercy), 2013 Prophecy about the Abomination of Desolation from Our Lord Jesus Christ (Book of Truth Maria Divine Mercy), Prophecy The antichrist will declare that he is Jesus Christ, Prophecy The false prophet will be the ape of Saint John the Baptist, After The Warning Sequence Of Events Leading Up To Reign Of antichrist, Prophecy Grotesque Form Of Satanic Cross Will Be The Symbol Of The One World Religion (Book Of Truth Maria Divine Mercy), Prophecy New Oath Of Allegiance Will Replace Holy Orders, Confirmation, And The Apostles Creed (Book Of Truth Maria Divine Mercy), Prophecy New Book Of Heresy Will Replace The Holy Bible (Book Of Truth Maria Divine Mercy), Prophecy New Temple Will Be Built In Rome For The Beast (Book Of Truth Maria Divine Mercy), Those who demand answers will be ignored and later ridiculed for daring to question those who claim to lead My Church on Earth (Book of Truth Maria Divine Mercy), Is Prophecy Being Fulfilled? Nor do I seek to cause humiliation to anyone, although they may humiliate others in My Name. Take heart all of you and know that these Graces are now being poured upon these servants of Mine, for without their leadership you would find it difficult to proclaim the Truth. I am waiting. I ask that you allow me, your beloved Mother, to fill your hearts with joy. Click here for 2013 Messages Book of Truth This page is an investigation into the messages of the false seer Maria Divine Mercy. This is a time when Satan will try to drive a wedge between you all, so that the Crusade Prayers are not spread globally, as dictated by Me. *** And so we shall recite this Crusade Prayer given to Maria Divine Mercy from Jesus Christ: Victory of the Remnant Church Crusade Prayer: Jesus, King and Saviour of the world, to You do we pledge our honour, our loyalty and deeds, to proclaim Your Glory to all. The difference this time is that these prophecies will unfold in your lifetime and the Truth will be proved to this generation. If you deny the gift of prophecy you, too, will be forgiven. They could not accept how God works in that He does not exalt the powerful or the most experienced religious leaders in His Church to unveil His plans, or warn His children. You bring Me peace, love and comfort at this time. Please click below for free downloadable copies of the prayers given by Heaven in the Book of Truth, as well as the guidelines given to Maria Divine Mercy from Jesus on how to set-up prayer groups. Nor can it be amended in any way. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm" Ephesians 6. https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/about/how-to-translate-downloadable-documents-books-and-booklets-on-this-blog-into-90-languages/, Download Free Software To Read PDF Documents Their pride prevented them from listening to the Truth. Jesus once Said to you and to me the following: "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. I Am barely tolerated by those who know Who I Am but who dismiss some of My Teachings because the Truth makes them uncomfortable. My dearly beloved daughter, how long did man think that I would wait before communicating with him again before My Second Coming? Albanian Warning Second Coming. You, My daughter, will be the only one who will speak the True Word of God at this time, for all the world to hear. Only I, the Lamb of God, have the authority to reveal what they contain. Let us rejoice as soon our blindness to the Glory Almighty will be taken away from all of humanity, poor banished children of Eve. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_kuGW43Hv23fjVqRE4tM0F5ZEhnVTh1VGNJZVhiVjVsTlVWOFRPOVNuakUzQkloNUFZQWs?amp%3Busp=sharing, Also see this commentary: Thank you for responding with faith, hope and trust, to my call and that of my Son. They never thought that they would witness the arrival of the True Messiah in their lifetime. I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. You will be told not to attend them. When people are starved of the Truth of God, they will turn in another direction in order to seek solace. My Sons disciples will be turned on by those in charge of the Catholic Church on earth and accused of being false. It is for every single one of you, no matter how blackened or pure your souls are, but you must prepare and be alert, for every demon from Hell roams the Earth at this time, and through others will try to stop you. I refer to all those who know Me and who remain loyal to My Holy Doctrine, contained within the most Holy Bible. The prophecies of the Seals, as I open them and reveal the contents to you, will also prove that I am speaking to the world through you the 7th Angel, the 7th Messenger. Many of you say you honour Me, but many have fallen away from the Truth. My Presence is in the Tabernacles of the world, in My Churches, in the words of all chosen visionaries. The Association of Marian Helpers | The Divine Mercy This is why My Father prepares you now, for He never gives up when preparing His children for His Great Mercy. Available in more than 43 languages. Cover us with Your Precious Blood, so that we will be filled with courage and love to stand up and declare the Truth of Your New Kingdom. Do not allow yourselves to be denied the Gift of His Salvation, the last act of His Mercy on earth. https://veritas-vincit-international.org/2016/12/10/the-book-of-truth-a-critical-review/, 12 Prophecies That Indicate Trouble Ahead for Papacy AND HOW TO RESPOND IF POPE FRANCIS IS THE FALSE PROPHET By Dr. Kelly Bowring http://twoheartspress.com/how-to-respond-if-pope-francis-is-the-false-prophet-2/, The Book of Truth (Daniel And Revelation) The Two Witnesses (Elijah The Prophet) Maria Divine Mercy By a soul Fulton Sheen, VIDEO: Pope Francis, False Prophet Advancing Antichrist. Fulfilled Propheciesof Maria Divine Mercy, Tags: Book of Truth Crusade Prayers Jesus Jesus to Mankind Maria Divine Mercy MDM prophecy Remnant Church Seal of the Living God The Warning Second Coming, Your email address will not be published. Nor would they have been able to accept the Laws laid down by God for the good of mankind. Reject them cruelly, and you, too, will be rejected by My Hand of Justice. Though the Divine Mercy message is not new to the teachings of the Catholic Church, the Diary of a humble Polish nun, St. Maria Faustina Click here for 2010 Messages Book of Truth, ***Please click below to read online and download a free PDF copy of the SEAL OF THE LIVING GOD. Much misunderstanding of My Promises to humanity will be used as a tool to encourage others to reject Me, as I communicate My Holy Word to the whole world, at this time. $16.95. Please accept this great Gift. A prophet will always work alone as if he is cast into a desert. Although Maria, who remains anonymous, had virtually no knowledge of the Bible, religious matters in any great detail, the messages are littered with numerous biblical references, codes and secrets including The Maria Divine Mercy prophesies and messages are contained in The Book of Truth, foretold in the Book of Daniel. One day, you will understand why this purification is needed. Please use the translation feature to read the heavenly messages and all content on this blog in over 56 languages. You must follow the Word of God for my Sons voice is being cast aside and ignored just as it was the first time. Wishing neither to be known, or celebrated in any way, Maria Divine Mercy the name she was given by Jesus says that she had never read the Bible nor had heard of the Second Coming, up to the time she received the messages. The Word of God, as contained in the Holy Bible, both the Old and the New Testaments, the Word of God, the Truth, is being given to the world through these messages by the Gift of the Holy Spirit. When the Truth is finally revealed to you, there will be no turning back if you are found guilty of the one eternal sin. This means to open our hardened hearts in all humbleness and servitude to Our Divine Master. You will be told My Prayers come from the spirit of evil. That is why Christ came into this world. They rejected John the Baptist and murdered him. It is very important that you do this. You have nothing to fear from Me for My Love for you will overcome any darkness, which keeps you distant from Me. He always fulfils His Promise. Until that happens there can be no peace on Earth. Updated with responsive scrolling, HD images, and more. And he said to me, 'Take it and eat it; it will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be sweet as honey.' My Power will surge through you with this Seal and no harm will come to you. Amen. I come, through the Messages, to prepare you. The Book of Truth will unite you when your faith will be tested. No man can know the contents of the Book of Truth, for it was not for your knowing. I have instructed her to assist, where possible, in guiding you. I created this blog to spread THE TRUTH. Those who are blessed with the Light of God and the Light of the Truth will attract terrible and hateful attacks. around every Priest, Bishop, Cardinal, the Popes, all Religious in the World. I will never desert My final Mission, for this is impossible. Accept them with love, and I will envelop you in My Holy Arms. My Seal is My Promise of Salvation. For this, you will receive many gifts from Me, as I need your help to save souls. Official promoters of the authentic Divine Mercy message since 1941 Marian Helpers are men, women, moms, dads, grandparents, families, and even children who support the mission of the Marian . I cherish the souls of every one of Gods children. Great searchable resource for the archived messages: https://fatherofloveandmercy.wordpress.com/ In some cases, they were sent to warn humanity of the danger of disobeying the Father. They will then recognize the emptiness they had felt inside, before I bring them this comfort. Friday, August 31st, 2012 @ 23:20. To My followers: you must prepare now for the terrible trials, which you will have to face because of your response to My call. Christians are being quickly ostracised in the world and they will suffer great hardship because of the hatred that exists in the world against Me. Many prophets felt the weight of this task laid out before them. http://maryrefugeofholylove.com/the-book-of-truth-maria-divine-mercy/the-book-of-truth-on-audio-mp3/. Add to Cart. around ALL Children in the world, especially those slated for abortion, infanticide, satanic offering, sexual misuse/abuse. You must remain silent if in doubt about any Divine message given to the world and pray for the seer. You must never reject Gods attempts to bring you the Truth. So many fought against My Mission then and yet so many followed Me. They not only misunderstand Me, they out-rightly rejected Me because they were not prepared to welcome the True Messiah at that time. Are you and I among those stars? When My Work is completed, My Covenant will finally be fulfilled. Your email address will not be published. The Marian Fathers are the official promoters and guardians of the authentic Divine. Our lives? They are Mine, My cherished Creation. Click here for 2011 Messages Book of Truth The world will witness the rise of Satanism and new age paganism but many will convert during an event which Jesus refers to as The Warning when the world will come to a 15 minute standstill and where everyone will be shown their sins in the Eyes of God. I refer also to those who practice their faith; to those who believe in Me, but who do not visit Me and to all those who remain loyal to the Truth. Matthew 16. Truth can only be Truth when it's ONE, WHOLE, UNQUESTIONABLE and ABSOLUTE. 170 Crusade Prayers in total along with other prayers were dictated to Maria by God the Father, His beloved Son Jesus Christ and the Blessed Mother of God, the Virgin Mary. Despite an expressed desire to remain anonymous, Maria Divine Mercy is believed to be Mary Carberry, a married woman who lives in Dublin, Ireland, and owns a PR company. Shall you and I deny the Words contained in this Holy Book, our souls may perish in an abyss of darkness so. Throughout history, Gods prophets have been rejected; the most glaring example being Gods Only Son who was crucified by the very people He came to save. Not one. And you would be correct, but for this. And then there was John the Baptist, sent to prepare Gods children for the coming of the Messiah, the only Son of God, sent to redeem them in the Eyes of God. Many do not believe in Satan or the existence of Hell, and as such, do not take sin seriously. We don't know. You can DOWNLOAD/PRINT the SEAL OF THE LIVING GOD in all languages by clicking here, VIDEO: THE SEAL OF THE LIVING GOD CRUSADE PRAYER 33. Only by the Power of the Holy Spirit will My true followers be able to withstand this battle for souls and I Am giving you every Grace to open your eyes to the Truth and to prevent you from being devoured by deceit. For I now bequeath the Seal of My Love and Protection. I promise you that the persecution will be swift and that you will be protected. I was given a very special role in His Plan to save all of His children and today, in my role as the Mother of Salvation, I call out to all of His children. You may read, download, and print all of the Messages and Crusade Prayers received by Maria Divine Mercy for The Book of Truth which were originally found on The Warning Second Coming website by visiting The Book of Truth Online. Then copy and paste this entire page (or parts desired) into another document on your computer. Now it is up to you to spread the Truth. The Son, Whom also Is the Truth as the Verb Made Flesh, Came to Be Consumed as the Food of Life. My loyal sacred servants, who remain true to My Word, will rise and guide you on the Path of Truth. I desire to take all of you loving children who know and understand My Love for you, into My beautiful, New Paradise on Earth. The answer is 'yes'. The Flame of the Holy Spirit will guide you every step of the way. My dear friends, the Truth is that you and I certainly are no better than the apostles: we have fears, we fall asleep, we need reassurance and we often abandon the Lord. My dearly beloved daughter, God, through private revelations, gave His children a better understanding of what is contained in Sacred Scripture. I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my Beloved Father. This is a miracle, children, and only those who bow before Me, their Lord and Creator of all things, as little children with love in their hearts for Me, can be blessed with this Divine Gift. O My God, My loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection. The answer is yes. around the U.S. and around the 50 States and Puerto Rico; around the White House, around the Government buildings; around President Trump and Vice-President Pence. I replied to the good sister this way: It brings you the Truth, not only to remind you of My Teachings, but, to prepare you for the attacks on My Church, which will result in the destruction of souls. For Audio Use: Litany and Crusade Prayers (arranged order document) Audio Use What is Divine Mercy? The Image | The Divine Mercy My Mission is not to give you a new Bible, for that could never be, as My Fathers Book contains the whole Truth. I pray to Our Lady as Mary Refuge of Holy Love that the Truth and Light of Heaven be bestowed upon everyone who visits this website. Free shipping for many products! I am going to prove to us that His Mighty Love Is, in this very moment, renewed. Pray that those brave souls within the Church who do recognise His voice, will have the courage to lead all of Gods children to eternal life at this crucial time in history. Made up tales. They preached the Word of God but did not like to hear the Truth from My Lips, the True Messiah. and Jesus said to him: My dear child, today is a special day, as Heaven celebrates the anniversary of my first message given to you as a messenger of God. My Sons Church turn a deaf ear to the gift of prophecy. I also ask that you refuse to engage in any kind of hatred in My Holy Name. Message of Jesus given to Maria Divine Mercy (MDM) and included in the Book of Truth I refer to all those who know Me and who remain loyal to My Holy Doctrine, contained within the most Holy Bible. God will never desert His Remnant and it will be through your prayer groups and all other prayers groups, which are derived from my communications to the world, through other missions, that souls can and will be saved. The Book of Truth, Book 1. by. We might assume that today, Gods messengers may not be received any differently than in the days of John the Baptist. This time His Holy Word, given to you the end time prophet, will not be accepted in my Sons Church on earth. The Power of My Holy Spirit, the thunder of My Voice, the miracles I will divulge and the proof of the authenticity of these Messages will win over the souls of millions. This blog is the fruit of a request by Jesus to the faithful to spread the messages of the Book of Truth on blogs. Very few were prepared to listen to Him in His own community. Allow Me to give you the Blessing of Protection for the Jesus to Mankind Crusade Prayer Groups in every single location, as they are being set up. For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 9 things you need to know about "Maria Divine Mercy" - NCR Confusion does not come from Me. It is My Duty, now, to declare the contents of the Book of Revelation to help you to understand that every prophecy contained within it, will happen, for the Word has been laid down. They murdered the prophets of old. The Book Of Truth - Maria Divine Mercy | Mary Refuge Of Souls Amen. Insults, accusations of heresy, lies, anger and hatred will be their lot. My love for you all is everlasting and I desire that you use every Gift, given to you through the Holy Gospels and through these Messages, for the salvation of souls. When something is ABSOLUTE it cannot be RELATIVE. In your own way. These "New Prophecies reveal global events in the lead up to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ". Like any loving Father, their wicked hatred for each other tears My Heart in two. Book of Truth Online - 90 Languages Great back-up resource featuring all heavenly messages and prayers in the Book of Truth as given to End Times prophet, Maria Divine Mercy. Be careful when you judge the Word of God, given to His chosen prophets. around every place that commits abortion or euthanasia. You, My beloved followers, must understand that that the only objective of private revelation is to save souls through conversion. When I say something will happen and when it does, they will still deny that the prophecy came from the Words uttered by My Lips. He Is Speaking to us, poor lost creatures of dust who have come to foolishly believe to be as gods ourselves. Before My birth, the world was promised a Messiah. For all of you have the right to discern such Holy Messages because of your gift of free will. On November 8, 2010 at 3:30 pm, an unknown visionary and seer from Europe by the name of Maria Divine Mercy received the first of what are now well over a thousand messages and prophecies given from God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ and His Holy Mother in the Holy Spirit. So now you should understand why you are different to visionaries. About the Messages and Maria Divine Mercy Please open your hearts to the Truth. The official website for the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Mercy Province in the United States of the Congregation of Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary. 5. Maria Divine Mercy | Little Pebble To see how the evil one has corrupted their souls is a constant torment to Me, their beloved Father. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska: Divine Mercy in My Soul, Revised Edition at the best online prices at eBay!
Carmen Licciardo Health, Larry's Country Diner 2021, Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Good Gabriel, Articles M