What's the monthly rent at this property? Refrigerator and Application Fee. $1,895. 304 Marsh Creek Dr. How many bedrooms do you need? The full address of this building is 25010 Marsh Creek Blvd Woodhaven, MI 48183. 75093, 1-3 Br Equal distance from Capital Boulevard and I-440 Marsh Creek Apartments is minutes from everything. Refrigerator Just South of West Highland Boulevard between South Layton Boulevard and North 17th Street, William A Passavant is a perfectly located senior community for those 55 years or better in Milwaukee, WI. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.0 mile. We always encourage feedback from our residents and your feedback is especially nice! NC The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. It is also near Wake Technical, Health Science and William Peace University. Hello, thank you for your interest in our homes. The proposed Marsh Creek multiuse trail would create a new major nonmotorized eastwest thoroughfare for expanded commuting or recreational opportunities. 3 different management companies took over while I lived here. Marsh Creek Village is 1 mile south of Woodhaven Common's which features your favorite shops, restaurants, and entertainment. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Pool The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality 24.2 mi. or. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. . I have rented here in the past . Broken appliances and doors that dont match. Thank you, The Marsh Creek Team. It is constantly monitored by the police department which i believe assists with keeping this apartment safe and quiet. dogs and cats ok. air conditioning. Check Availability. Stainless Steel Appliances The ceiling is bubbling in spots, , the fireplace is moving and the walls around it are shifting and cracking. THESE APARTMENTS ARE AWFUL! 601 Grant Street, Brentwood, CA 94513. Learn How It Works 7251 Brentwood Blvd Brentwood, CA - 94513. 1. I live in the smallest unit. At-a-glance. C+ on BBB. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Wray North Dallas in Dallas, TX. I see why the reviews are the way they are. It is located in the Downtown Walnut Creek neighborhood of Walnut Creek. Home for rent located at 683 Mclernon, Johns Island, South Carolina 29455 available on ByOwner.com. Before we can meet with a prospective tenant, an application . In our second unit weve had many problems as well. ft. 3 Units Available. {{rating}}/10 Staff.. well upper management did not do their job. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review Marsh Creek and will do our very best to keep you happy! All other HOME-assisted units must be occupied by families earning 80% or less of AMI, but in practice most are reserved for families earning 60% or less AMI. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. But you will not move into that. Surface lot, unassigned. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Then stated that she would post what actually occurred as a response. One thing after the other I noticed in my apartment. The model that you will be shown is gorgeous. Details. In the end, nothing ever got done with the mold and mildew after over 3 months until I moved out. $35. Apartments Real Estate Rental Service. There is a gross creek near the back of the complex that is home to skunks and coyotes. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. This house is listed for rent at $2,475/month. TX Stop by the community today. HowLoud. The term "family" includes, but is not limited to the following, regardless of actual or . (919) 876-3393. Really sucks and they just changed management but the problems stay the same. If you are looking to get ripped off and over charged, then this is the place for you! 2410 Brentwood Rd Raleigh NC 27604. Add a Property; Renter Tools . This apartment community was built in 1997 and has 2 stories with 126 units. If I could leave zero stars I would. Be the first to add a review on this property. Our electric bill was through the roof because the AC was always trying to get the house to a nice temp. 1 /28. Our professional, on-site management team and 24 . Oh but we are paying for amenity fees. School boundaries are subject to change. Ive lived in two separate units here and both have been dreadful. Check the current rental rates to see if this is affordable to you. Nearby bus routes include 605, Michigan Flyer, and 25. View Favorite List. Subject to change without notice. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. You will be able to see for yourself why. Wray North Dallas has rentals available ranging from 500-1150 sq ft. . Experience a richer experience on our mobile app! My upstairs neighbor had an anthill, yes an ANTHILL in her bedroom that took maintenance two weeks to tend to. 2 bedroom $1114 - $1823. 1 bedroom $939 - $1201. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. See rent prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and amenities. She said she would schedule someone to come handle it. I have a 2 year old and he needs a safe environment. They should send out notices but they dont. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. 211 customer reviews of Marsh Creek. 75248, 1-3 Br Transit Score measures access to public transit. It took until morning for me to reach the office and they then told me that this was not an emergency (summer in Texas) and that they would send someone when all the other requests were complete. I can't believe they are so insensitive and greedy that they had to ask for that money after how they ignored my disgusting apartment situation. Local Business. We also advise parents to visit schools, In Unit Washer & Dryer Generally, households earning up to the income limit in the table below for their household size are eligible for units participating in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program in Brentwood but actual income limits may differ for units at Marsh Creek Apartments. 25617 Valley Creek Dr, Flat Rock, MI 48134. Email me listings and apartment related info. Households must earn either less than 50% or 60% of the area median income (depending on the set-aside option chosen by the property owner) to qualify for these units. Enjoy entertaining family and friends at our Dallas apartment community in our resident clubhouse, upgraded fitness studio or resort-style swimming pool. Do not sell or share my personal information. This is an additional review of Marsh Creek Apartments. This place makes promises to do upgrades and fix damages and they never happen. 2,542 Sq. ft. Share Listing. When we told management they again shrugged and said cant do anything about it. We have a had a broken window since we moved in, we put it on our move in report and it never got fixed. Pet-friendly, newly renovated one and two bedroom apartments at Marsh Creek feature gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and black appliances, wood-style flooring, creek view, and vaulted ceilings. Note: Price and availability subject to change without notice. Dishwasher Marsh Creek. When I spoke to them they informed me they had no record of my work order. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. These apartments are located on Brentwood Blvd in the 94513 area of Brentwood. Should you need anything, please feel free contact us. Enjoy entertaining family and friends at our North Dallas apartment community in our resident clubhouse, upgraded fitness studio, or . Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. It would provide non-motorized access to Downtown Clayton, Diablo View Middle School, Mount Diablo, Round Valley Regional Reserve, and the existing Marsh Creek Trail through Brentwood and Oakley. Marsh Creek Apartments has 3 military bases within 60.0 miles, the nearest is Pope Air Force Base which is 56.5 miles away and a 88 minutes . Everytime you call the office they never answer you have to keep calling. I don't think I can recall a time where maintenance wasn't available for a request. 03/03/2023 1:54 pm, DirectorJamie QuinnAssistant Director Erika Nelson. When they finally replaced it, they installed it crooked and the issue the first one had came back. Enjoy the convenience of a washer/dryer connection, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and energy efficient heating and cooling in your home. Maintenance is a joke and the apartment, looks gorgeous when you first move in but after a day or two you start seeing loads of issues. Pool Custom Message. My A/C broke during the summer (over 100 degrees out) and it took them over 4 days to fix it. 2020 Hodges Creek Dr, Raleigh, NC 27609. There are currently 670 1BR I ended up having to stay with my parents because I had pets that were getting dehydrated. NO ONE CARES! Don't be fooled by the square footage of these apartments for the rental price. 2007 Hedge Ave is within 13 minutes or 0.7 mile from Los Medanos College, Brentwood. You can have the life you always imagined at Marsh Creek Village, call today! Pet-friendly, newly renovated one and two bedroom apartments at Marsh Creek feature gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and black appliances, wood-style flooring, creek view, and vaulted ceilings. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. The Marsh Creek Apartment Office staff were very helpful answering my questions. It is also near Brookhaven College and UT Dallas. You also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. (919) 876-3393. A variety of features and amenities are waiting for you here. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Although the apartment complex is currently going through renovations and they are working towards updating the appearance it has not been an inconvenience to us as residents. TX This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. $1,212+ 5/5 stars based on 2 reviews. Apartments for rent at 2469 Marsh Rabbit Bend Decatur, GA 30035, GA from $2,168 USD. The Marsh Creek Apartments, located in Northeast Raleigh, offer 1, 2 & 3 bedroom floorplans. Marsh Creek Apartments. Nothing ever happened. How many bedrooms are in the available units? Take note: Requests will be subject to staff approval. No one can seem to get it to run smoothly. app, web app, responsive, responsive layout, admin, admin panel, admin dashboard, flat, flat ui, ui kit, AngularJS, ui route, charts, widgets, components One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 18749 Marsh Ln, Dallas TX, 75287 United States. Not only was my application denied within one day. 1. Enjoy the convenience of a washer/dryer connection, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and energy efficient heating and cooling in your home. The closets are tiny. She will pretend to "understand" and later make it seem like you never talked. This home . Interested in this property? This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Time and distance from Marsh Creek Apartments. NC Request your field rental online using RecLink or contact Athletics at 919-996-2154. There is no pantry in the kitchen. Call for more details. Pluming is also a huge problem here. Walk-In Closets, Dog & Cat Friendly Get App. Besides that maintenance is very helpful and courteous, they always ask if I need assistance with my apartment and I always see them out an about working on the grounds. All apartments in Johnston County. This apartment may still be unaffordable to low income persons due to this AMI. I've seen homeless people walking through this creek more than I would have liked to see. Or sign in if you already have an account. Marsh Creek Apartments. When I ask why they haven't been completed I never get an actual answer so I decided to speak to the maintenance men themselves. Marsh Creek Apartments Brentwood Apartment Details. I didnt even realize new companies had taken over because it was so seamless. Restroom facilities and charcoal grills are on-site. give concessions if they have many vacant units. View suggested annual incomes for Marsh Creek by bedroom type below. Communication for updates are not always sent out in a timely matter for those of us that live here. 126 one, two, three and four bedroom units. Branch Creek uses a third-party pet application service that is both simple and secure. We also had our upstairs neighbor have a leak which rotted part of our ceiling. Fill out the form below to obtain more details. progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Lease Length: 12 Months . Dallas, TX 75287. Search. I am blessed to be here, and I am a happy tenant. In Unit Washer & Dryer Our spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments have been remodeled from top to bottom and they don't disappoint. We truly appreciate your feedback and believe that if given the opportunity, we could solve many of the issues you have brought to our attention. The application fee is $30 per adult applicant and one month's rent is required for a security deposit. Marsh Creek 2410 Brentwood Road Raleigh, NC . It took multiple residents coming in with the letter they had sent out to prove that they had not warned us about this or given us appropriate instructions. Research Triangle Park Apartments For Rent, Research Triangle Park Townhomes For Rent. Home / Johnston County, NC / 304 Marsh Creek Dr. Last updated February 18 2023 at 4:42 AM. All adult occupants must apply. Your reservation is not finalized until you receive confirmation of your payment. The rent is affordable as well! BEWARE OF THIS PLACE. I am a big patio/porch person in the summer and fall. There are also five parks within 4.7 miles, including Marsh Creek Park, Mordecai Historic Park, and North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. For the sake of your own sanity. Menu. I recommend the unit style but not with the issues it comes with. Not only was my application denied within one day. Its no longer a warm welcome. But to avail. selection process. Kitchen Available months 6,7,8,9,10,11,12; Property Information. save favorite. Directions. The atmosphere and the area are what I need right now. The management team and leasing agents dont answer the phone. If you dont have all the paper work they need within one day they deny your application. Featuring Hardwood-style flooring and upgraded granite countertops, Spacious, 1,000 square feet two bedroom townhome with a large dining and living area. Some of these include: a community picnic area, high-speed internet access, and patios. However, when DayRise took over, it was horrible. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what's great and not so great in Raleigh and beyond. , NC 28215, NC 28226, NC 28027, NC Neighborhoods Myers Park Elizabeth Foxcroft Silverwood Olde Providence North Back Creek Church . And they were quick to clean the carpet. Only new thing is the gym equipment. When I walked into the office I was greeted by Melissa. I have yet to receive 3 packages. We take fraud very seriously. Beds. Generally, households earning up to the income limit in the table below for their household size are eligible for units participating in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program in Raleigh but actual income limits may differ for units at Marsh Creek. Our rent went up about $400 and we were promised a washer and dryer, new stove, microwave, refrigerator, and lighting fixtures. Let me spare you the nightmare. 2. Check out all of the details and contact with the owner. Income from all of the adults expected to reside at this apartment must be included and verified at application time. Dishwasher Email me listings and apartment related info. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. When she was even the one handling my application. It is not all it is cracked up to be. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. 27519, 1-3 Br If you must rent here, please ask for a unit close to the front of the complex. The Center for Psychological Services. This apartment community was built in 1997 and has 2 stories with 126 units. $45 Online application fee. Apartments with air conditioning for rent in Lawrenceville. Apartment & Condo Building. We are glad you have been impressed by our clean community. 2. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. The first was a two bedroom one bath. If you are looking for a weekend adventure, Marsh Creek Village is a short 30 minute drive to Comerica Park, Little Caesars Arena and Ford Field. $1,452-$3,456 Fitness Center Our seasonal swimming pool, clubhouse, children's learning center, and complimentary wireless internet are just a few of the perks our residents enjoy, and our on-site maintenance staff ensures that your home stays in tip-top shape. 2.5 mi, 1-3 Br Marsh Creek Apartments Brentwood is a Low-Income Housing Tax Credit apartment located Brentwood, CA. 1-3 Beds 1-2 Baths. Call for more details. Office Hours They didnt even let us see our apartment nor did they ever offer to show us! Next. Raleigh. This property is a family housing complex. 1-3 Beds 1-2 Baths. MARSH CREEK APARTMENTS RESIDENT SELECTION PLAN Effective June 1, 2018 A United Property Management, LLC ("UPM") Community This property is a family housing complex. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Our professional, on-site management team and 24 emergency maintenance are available to make everyday easier. Contribute! I do like the quiet community and design of the units at Marsh Creek. Breed restrictions apply, please contact the leasing center for more details. I paid my rent on time each month. {{/rating}}. Privacy Policy, 1855 Dr. Andres Dr. Very unorganized and rude. DIDN'T MATTER! Every time Id request an issue be fixed it would take months, MONTHS before they would get to the issue and if they did, someone would walk in and walk out and never be seen again unless a new request was put in! . Explore Brentwood living at Marsh Creek Apartments. Marsh Creek Apartments. 12.4 mi. Our front door has been worked on several times, but water still gets in from the rain and now cold air. Browse our available rental spaces below or visit our, Tile floors, counter Space, two sinks, 55" TV with HDMI hookup, whiteboard, projection screen, Whiteboard, bulletin board, and pull-down screen, Tile floors, counter space, 55" TV with HDMI hookup, whiteboard, projection screen, Whiteboard, bulletin board, and projection screen, Laminate floors, counter space, 55" TV with HDMI hookup, whiteboard, projection screen, adjacent to the warming kitchen (separate rental fee for kitchen), Tables/chairs set up for 24 people with 2 per table, Adjacent to multipurpose rooms with room entrance, Ice machine, flat-top range/stove, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, and microwave, Only warming and storing food allowed (not cooking), Lines for full basketball court, 2 smaller basketball courts, and 1 volleyball court, No food or drink allowed in the gym besides water, Two treadmills, a recumbent bike, two elliptical machines, a universal machine, and a stability ball and stretching station, Helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads required, Plexiflor inline skating surfacing system. If you are looking for an affordable housing option, these rental apartments are supported by the LIHTC and having the applicable program rent and income restrictions.The LIHTC gives incentives to builders and developers to provide affordable housing to low income persons. If I could leave ZERO stars I would. Luckily amazon sent replacements for me. Nearby food & drink options include Mavericks, Joes Prime Time Pub, and World of Beer. 1BR-4BR Beds. Find your new home at Marsh Creek Village located at 25010 Marsh Creek Blvd, Woodhaven, MI 48183. When they work orders are processed appropriately the work is done quickly and correctly. Really pretty. Both exterior and interior are great. Well guide you through the process. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. I see why the reviews are the way they are. Maximum monthly rent is capped with a Low HOME Rent for <50% AMI units and a High HOME Rent for the remaining HOME-assisted units. Midtown Cedar Hill. If I could leave zero stars I would. In General . Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. 2002-2023 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc.Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. This place makes promises they don't keep and only put bandaid on problems. Ms. Olivia is an absolute snake. Marsh Creek Village. I told the girl to email me and let me know when they would be doing the work so I could make sure my dogs were locked up. 1875 Marsh Creek Dr is located in Lawrenceville, the 30043 zipcode, and the Gwinnett County School District. When we went in to move apartments she was a delight. Don't ever take their word for anything at all. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. We provide this listing so you can contact them directly at the number provided to see if you can apply and qualify to live here. First off when we were moved here back in September the front desk lady did not explain anything we had to ask every single detail because she was just not informative. Property Information. Check availability now! With each new change and challenge, we have accumulated knowledge and put what we have learned into practice. Marsh Creek Home for Sale: Enjoy beautiful fairway to lake views from this solid concrete block home with full brick overlay. It is available on a first-come, first served basis. Marsh Creek is asking 39% Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Which is $215.00 up front. 2 Beds. Let the leasing team show you everything this community has in store. Find More Rentals in Brentwood, CA. We also pay for pest control and it doesnt seem like it because Ive killed over 20 spiders inside my apartment, theres ants, crickets, every insect you can think off that will try to get in your apartment! All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteriaposted on our official Evernest website.4. Please note we do not rent this shelter. Marsh Creek Village has 11 units. Our contract says our least will be up on October 28 but they gave us a notice that its on the 24th now but we arent even going to fight it because we just wanna leave. MARSH CREEK APARTMENTS RESIDENT SELECTION PLAN Effective March 6, 2015 APPLICATION PROCESSING In General Applications for occupancy are taken on a first come, first serve basis. Surface lot parking available. I currently rent here $1,465-$3,059 Always beware of scams. Fitness Center Marsh Creek. Fields. Apartments Furnished Apartments. We have been residents since April 2015. Close to home you'll find Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, The University of Texas and Dallas Naval Air Station. Don't let them fool you. in the 94513 zip code. Despite lack of maintenance corrections and timely updates. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Marsh Creek Village is currently renting between $1381 and $1558 per month, and offering Variable lease terms. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. It appears that the lack of communication from the front office causes the issues. I lived here for 2 years and always paid my rent on time. Bellevue Heights. The only thing that they did was have a leasing agent come look at it. The community also provides a playground, clubhouse, covered parking, and a pet friendly environment with a NEW dog park! Marsh Creek Apartments is an apartment community located in Wake County and the 27604 ZIP Code. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. 599 Marsh Creek Ct , Henderson, NV 89002-0939 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. Plus we have noise issues. It's 3.3 miles northeast from the center of Raleigh. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. My apartment walls are cracking due to foundation shifting. Oversized, two-story 1050 square feet townhome with a spacious kitchen and living area. 972.306.8505. I'm so glad I found this place and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone!! If you are looking for a nice place to live; Wray North Dallas is where you would want to be. I have never been so upset with a apartment complex and management. Dallas, TX 75287. Management and Corporate office for this property have the worse attitude. Fee & Deposit Info $1,226-$2,568 Since moving in we have had a pleasant experience. Melissa is the assistant manager. My application was denied within a day due to them stating the rent to income was unsatisfactory and that my employment history was unsatisfactory or insufficient. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. We have huge cracks in our walls and bulging sheetrock from when they fixed the foundation. Bexley Central Park.
Joseph Julius Wright Pictures, Green Apple Kool Aid Pickles, Command Injection To Find Hidden Files, Where Is Peggy Gallagher From In Mayo, Yolo County Section 8 Payment Standard 2020, Articles M