Tioga Cemetery . On March 10, 2018, the Browns agreed to trade Shelton and a 2018 fifth-round draft pick to the New England Patriots for a 2019 third-round pick. . Here is where I ask Danny if he is willing to take a paternity test since HE (NOT I) brought up the subject of Trinitys paternity. That is obviously the reason she was forced to sign a Silence Agreement under the threat of receiving NO compensation at all when she was thrown out of 3ABN by Danny and the Board, if she did not sign it. After all, He not I was the one who brought up that possibility (the rumor that he was the father of Trinity). Its just something we have to fill out on our order form and I completely missed it. But its a question that must be addressed. I remarked that every man I know - if he were sure that he was not the father of a child born out of wedlock - would offer to get tested in an instant at his own expense without making any monetary demands on anyone. There you go again. She has a deep love of music, cooking, and planting things. Again, if I hadn't worked with Brandy, I would have no idea what she looked like and could not have confirmed that she was the same person when I saw your wedding picture. A backlash of attention to the Ten Commandments--unleashed by recent U.S. court rulings--rallied Christians in defense of its public display. I think this is a great idea. Why was I not allowed to fingerprint Trinity to confirm her identity, something that is always required by the DNA testing laboratories when they are taking the specimens? This child looked and acted about 6 years old. She may have returned to work there in November of 2004. Offset and Quavo were among those attending the Portland Trail Blazers vs. the Atlanta Hawks NBA game at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia, on Friday.. Cardi B's husband, 31, sat courtside as . In 2006, Danny and Brandy were married on the set at 3ABN, and their picture was on the 3ABN website. The cost is the same. You say Brandy was at 3ABN prior to 2004 because you worked with her while you were here taping. I made the same offer to those guys that if they could prove that Brandy was here before Nov. 2004, or that she spent anytime at 3ABN prior to Nov. of 2004 I would give them $10,000! Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 8:37 PM Siblings can often have fairly close DNA matches as they are often chosen as organ donors. pictures of danny and brandy sheltondiscretionary housing payment hackney. Is it witnesses? I call that a business investment. In addition, I was not allowed to videotape or even take a still picture of Trinity Murray, something the DNA testing laboratory requires. Lorraine, you have falsely accused Brandy and me. Join Facebook to connect with Brandy Holden and others you may know. Lorraine, she never proved that to you. But Christians should have a much higher standard for their actions than the unfair laws of a corrupt State bureaucracy. I don't have that much money but I could probably borrow it. Posted by June 8, 2022 real police badge vs fake on pictures of danny and brandy shelton June 8, 2022 real police badge vs fake on pictures of danny and brandy shelton Detroit Lions nose tackle Danny Shelton (71) stands up after tackling New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray (28) during the second half of an NFL football game, Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020 in Detroit. Only much later did I realize that Danny was actually talking about his own marriage and Linda - and not about a couple he was counseling. But important in that conversation was that Danny had told me that the woman he was counseling had NOT committed physical adultery. Photos courtesy Associated Press. When meeting with Roger Goodell on stage, he hugged the commissioner and lifted him off the ground in excitement. Chinese Granite; Imported Granite; Chinese Marble; Imported Marble; China Slate & Sandstone; Quartz stone Why hadn't Danny already done that? Linda is not the person saying this. After all, Brandy was not a Seventh-day Adventist at the time, so why wouldnt these other ministries be fine? P.O. Select this result to view Danny R Shelton's phone number, address, and more. It is also fully accredited by the AABB. They usually are very curious to see what is going on around them. According to public documents, Brandys first marriage was to Shawn Brannack on 6/10/96, three years after she gave birth to his child, Jody. Brandys behavior during the DNA specimen collection was an embarrassment to everyone, including Danny, as he tried first to calm her down. Daniel Saileupumoni Shelton (born August 20, 1993)[3] is an American football defensive tackle for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). Your complicity in this mess makes you just as guilty as Danny Shelton. See Photos. If she has proof that I buffalo-ed herthen why all the secrecy? If the real Trinity Murray was actually tested a statement that still cannot be confirmed - who IS her father? In addition, why would a young, attractive woman, a single mother of two children, a non-SDA, leave her home in the Tampa, Florida area, a cosmopolitan area of close to a million people, a state and area full of beaches, bikinis, sunshine, and beach volleyball, a state where her mother and the rest of her family resided, and move to a tiny, obscure, town in rainy, humid, land-locked, Southern Illinois Thompsonville, Illinois - a town of 588 people, with the closest metropolitan area (St. Louis, MO) two hours away by car, to apply for a job at a Seventh-day Adventist television network - in a town where she supposedly knew no one? Yes, they were mailed out yesterday. According to Lina, the car in question was solely in her name, but even that fact has nothing to do with Dannys illegal act. At least that is what you intimated that people are questioning. On May 12, 2015, Shelton signed a four-year deal worth $11.7 million. If you are really so sure of yourself that you think there is no room for error in your belief that you worked with Brandy then I am through communicating with you because obviously you believe that you already have all the truth. Thanks again for your help. All I know is that I worked with Brandy when I was at 3ABN LONG BEFORE 2004. It the child presented for testing really IS Trinity Murray, and Danny Shelton is NOT her father, then why all the secrecy? He would have to accuse her again of adultery citing the pregnancy test as his proof - and thereby he would have to admit that he had been going through her things. I dropped everything I was doing and went immediately. Brandy is related to Rachel Ashlie Shelton and Robert Earnest Shelton as well as 2 additional people. Shelton was the University of Washington's first defensive lineman selected in the first round of an NFL draft since Steve Emtman in 1992. You can do with it what you want. It hurts you and sets you up to believe other falsehoods that Satan wants you to believe. Unless of course, Brandy chose to name her daughter after a lead character (named Trinity) in the violent, anti-God, science fiction movie called Matrix which debuted in theaters in America in March of 1999, just one year before Trinity was born. If Danny Shelton knew all along that he was not the father of Trinity Murray, why would he try to extort $10,000.00 from me in order to be tested? Danny Shelton And Yvonne Lewis Wedding.In 2006, danny married his third wife, brandy, who worked in the office at 3abn. I only throw out the money not because I have much but because I know people well enough to know that gives them an incentive to find the truth. Lived In Walls MS, Somerville TN, Southaven MS. Related To Sherrell Shelton, David Shelton, Katherine Shelton, Shanta Shelton, James Shelton. Danny Shelton, Founder and President of 3ABN dannyshelton.com I wrote this song last 4th of July. 505 Indian Trail Rd, Danville, VA 24540 1697 Mount Cross Rd, Danville, VA 24540 Po Box 4731, Danville, VA 24540 455 Arthur Taylor Rd, Blanch, NC 27212 2414 Newton Cir E, Irving, TX 75062 75 Westwood Ave, Bassett, VA 24055. I was just referring to the fact that Brandy was pregnant and apparently not married at the time, and that would be a touchy situation for her to be working in a Christian institution that does not condone pregnancies out of wedlock, and that would have been a probable reason that she would have quit - back in 1999 or whatever year she became pregnant. They have also lived in Glasgow, KY. Danny is related to Bill Shelton and Phillip Michael Shelton as well as 3 additional people. Brandy and Shawn Brannack were married in June of 1996 and divorced on October 7, 1999, according to public records. And that certainly would be a reasonable explanation as to why you behaved as you did. Christine Yates passed away on October 24, 2022. In an e-mail, he told me that someone is providing a minimum of $15,000.00 per month for his legal fees. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. It is highly unusual for a 9-year old to stay quietly - under a blanket in the back seat of a truck - never looking out the window or wanting to watch the commotion going on right outside the truck window. It was not a secret to her. Even then, Danny e-mailed me claiming that I still would not show up. We are all accountable to the Lord for our actions. 1 / 21. Yet, according to public records, Brandy Shelton IS an adulteress and has also had a child out of wedlock. Whether Linda knew Brandy worked there at that time is irrelevant. If this child WAS Trinity Murray, why was I not allowed to photograph her (as a DNA lab requires for legal testing)? Since I had never seen Trinity Murray, and Danny knew that, I was expected to take Danny and Brandys word for it with no objective documentation whatsoever to prove the childs identity. Lorraine Day, M.D. Works at Brandy's Arts and Crafts. To: Danny Shelton During a two-hour interview, the men praised Walsh and her two sisters (collectively known as "the Micheff Sisters") for their nearly two decades of volunteer . Is the response of present-day Adventists to the need for finding the truth, the equivalent of a young persons casual, nonchalant, uncaring, and disinterested answer - - - - Whatever! Because I have said that I worked with Brandy at 3ABN when I was there in June of 1999. Sometime between 2004 and 2006, I heard that Danny was going with a woman named Brandy. Other family members and associates include Dan Shelton, Tamara Kopf, Kendra Bellomy, Jl Johnson and Brandi Shelton. Why? (Alika Jenner via AP) Alika Jenner/Alika Jenner. So, to summarize: I do not know the identity of the child who was tested. So why do you care so much? It's only about the truth. Any earlier date specified for her supposed arrival would have raised unwanted questions as Brandy was still married to Kevin Murray until October 14, 2004. Danny Sheltons response on January 2, 2009 to my suggestion that he, Brandy and Trinity be DNA tested (below). On February 23, 2017, Shelton underwent a minor wrist surgery. [28] He was released on August 30, 2022 and signed to the practice squad the next day. You say you will do something - - - - then you add conditions that make it certain that you will NOT have to do what you SAY you WILL do. If so, why hasn't it already been done? ----- Original Message ----- Nine-year olds want to be "grown up" - not carried around like a baby. Don't you think Linda would know or any other worker at 3ABN would know if Brandy ever worked there before 2004? My working with Brandy at 3ABN in June of 1999 places Brandy in the West Frankfort area at the time she became pregnant. Even though Danny and I agreed that the testing would be video-taped, this made Brandy angry. Is everyone so apathetic or so blinded by their own self-righteous attitude that they have no interest anymore in Truth? 4. examination of 2 pieces of government issued I.D., such as a Drivers license and a Passport. So, it's my life that is at stake. Lorraine, it would be different had you said that you came to 3ABN to work and met a woman named Brandy indown town West Frankfortwhile you were shopping or at some restaurant or something then later when you saw my marriage picture believed that to be the same woman. Obviously that didnt come from me as I had already signed the agreement and sent it on to Danny. Linda now agrees that hers and Alyssas plan to play a trick on Danny was not very funny. But at the time, she had no idea why Dannys behavior had become so bizarre.
Terrence Shannon Jr News, Johnson City Tn To Charlotte, Nc, Adetoun Onajobi Husband, Articles P