Robin-Bunny. (218)206-3463, Laura Diamond Currently we have light gray, steel, white and sandy. Almond, Wisconsin Gramer Rabbitry Please contact me at angelmonique35@aol.com. (920)766-0491, Katie Gostomski Current colors Clean, urine guards under each cage, cleanup droppings every other weekend, hanging cages Love & Faith Rabbitry Tomahawk , Wisconsin Possibilities are not promises. Mini Rex, Silver Fox, Dutch Started small and growing. What is a Continental Giant Rabbit Price. Our whole family has enjoyed our rabbit project, as the varieties and number of rabbits continue to grow. Mini Rex, Holland Lops and New Zealand Simply put, they have been checked and given an A on their rabbit breeding practice. All of our rabbits are pedigreed and fed pellets, locally grown hay, clean water. The American Rabbit Breeders Association (ARBA) officially recognizes 50 unique breeds, ranging from the playful Californian rabbit to delicate dwarf rabbits to the adorable English Lop. (563)581-5908, Paige and Debbie Kramer I started raising the Silver Fox because they have great personalities, are friendly and have unique fur. Skyebird5@hotmail.com starckrabbits@yahoo.com, Mark Donnelly We are a small scale rabbitry focusing on raising quality meat stock as well as the beautiful Mini Rex in several different colors. I am a small rabbitry with only 30 rabbits at the most. mark@donnellyfarm.com Eau Claire Area, Wisconsin Pine Haven Rabbitry We are a mother daughter rabbitry, we work hard to preduce heathy show qulity animals. LeGraves Country Rabbits I am raising my first litter of black silver foxes. They gave me a shot and a couple months later I started feeling my upper body. katie@birchhousefarm.com, Julienne Melinda Patane Bond Mukwonago, Wisconsin Rollin Puffs Rabbitry English Angora Rabbits for Sale. Broken colored baby bunnies are $95.00. Greenwood, Wisconsin View Website New Tab. They weigh 2-4 lbs at adult weight and are SMALLER than the mini-lops Great with children and easy to care for. At this time, we do NOT offer dressed meat sales. (262)305-1021, Sandra Starck Several colors. River Falls, Wisconsin (608)447-1672, Donna Towell Mini Rex, Satin, Standard Rex Holland Lops, Lionhead, Jersey Wooly and Dutch Weight should not exceed 3 lb 12 oz. Starck Rabbits It all started with my daughters 4H projects. Small rabbit breeder breeding continental German giant rabbits imported from the UK. The rabbits also receive enrichment toys for mental stimulation and fun, including items like stacking cups, tumbling bells, pinecones and cardboard tubes filled with hay and sticks. Richland Center, Wisconsin Breeder Arnold and Sue Schmidt City Union South Milwaukee, Wisconsin (715)752-3828, Georgia Petersdorf All ages in each sex. Lonesome Pine Farms Rabbitry Titletown Rabbitry Willow Creek Rabbitry I have been showing at the fair for many years, and 2 years of going to rabbit shows. We have rabbits for show, breeding stock, meat, and pets. Family raised Lion Heads, Dutch and Flemish Giants. I enjoy all aspects of breeding, raising, and selling my critters. Our rabbitry is fairly small and at the moment we only expect to grow to around 30 holes. I also build rabbit hutches for others. 2182063463 text or phone for appointment. Full health guarantees and pedigrees on all. To the right is Aspenleaf Forget Me Not who has recently been added to Bunny Express Rabbitry. Suamico, Wisconsin 920-754-4640 She started with one Mini Rex Buck she had been given, got into 4-H showing, got a Mini Lop doe, then branched out to Dwarf Hotots We raised horses for over 40 years so it was a natural to go into the rabbit breeding to teach Riley how to breed the best, not the most rabbits. Our priority is to produce healthy rabbits that meet ARBA standards for our chosen breeds and are competitive in state and national competition. We reserve the right to sell or not to sell to any individual or group. If you would like to purchase rabbits from us be sure to check out our website. Woodman, Wisconsin pet.lover86@hotmail.com yzoromski@new.rr.com, Sofias Rabbitry MAHANAIM Gods Country Little Paws Rabbitry good for pets or raising meat. TCRabbitry madison.a.smith@hotmail.com De Pere, Wisconsin (608)606-9203, tia Hankins Wisconsin State Rabbit Breeders Association Congratulations to the 2022 WSRBA State Convention Winners 2022 WSRBA Convention - Overall Best in Show Breana & Allyse Sullivan Youth Best in Show & Best Six Class Ramona Holden Youth Best Four Class Zachary Brooks Open Best in Show & Best Four Class Breana & Allyse Sullivan Open Best Six Class Website: Raisin Hare Experience Rabbitry Facebook: Raisin Hare Experience Rabbitry Breed: American Chinchillas, French Lop, Havana, Netherland Dwarf, & New Zealand Phone: (425) 512-5944, (425) 876-9328 Email: raisinharexperience@gmail.com The owner (s): Ashanda & Kristen Haley 3. Milwaukee, Wisconsin Very cute and cuddlie. . The ideal environmental temperature range for a rabbit is 55 to 70 F. Rabbits can adapt to temperatures outside of this range with appropriate environmental conditioning. kristenrae@gmail.com, Pam Hall A small breeder of New Zealand REW and Californian rabbits. Stratford, Wisconsin Flemish Giants, Harlequins, Holland Lops, Mini Rex, Netherland Dwarfs, Satins We Breed for Quality, not quanity. There are currently 51 rabbit breeds recognized by the American Rabbit Breeders Association (ARBA), and many more exist outside of ARBA sponsorship. We sell the bunnies to help offset the cost of feed for all of our animals. I was put in a wheelchair but was really depressed. We are ARBA members our mem # is DIETAN00 and DIETTHO1 Rhinelander, Wisconsin blackriverhutch@gmail.com Fur and Feather Haven A small family project where we raise satins and harlequins for show and crossbred meat rabbits for our freezer. loriettewestfall@gmail.com Note: More superstar rabbits like Monique are waiting for you to find them. Netherland Dwarfs I walk on my own now but will never give up rabbits. Sandy Fox Rabbitry pec.familyrabbitry@yahoo.com. Mini rexes in black, blue, brokens, black and blue otters, occasionally Himalayan, tortoise, tricolor and others:) Polish in chocolate, black and brokens. chickybunnyfoofoo@yahoo.com, Loriette Westfall Netherland Dwarf In the Mini Rex I focus on the Tri color, but I also have a few: Tortoise, REW, Castor, and Red. We are located in Southern Wisconsin between Madison and Milwaukee. I also have a few Harlequins, and Holland Lops. Please post away. Browse search results for breeding pair rabbits Cars for sale in Iowa. Very healthy. Quality Jersey Woolies and American Fuzzy Lop Rabbits Available in central Wisconsin. Im also willing to answer any questions anyone has about anything to do with rabbits, Ill answer the best I can! Traveling Hearts Pet care and rescue (Shelter #1112364) x. St. Croix County Somerset, WI 54025 MAP IT. Holland Lops OFFICIAL AMERICAN RABBIT BREEDERS ASSOCIATION SANCTIONED SHOW Eric Stewart, Executive Director, P O Box 400, Knox, PA 16232. . Please check out my site, we usually have show, brood and pets available! Fuzzy baby bunnies are $70.00 but they are rare. lockhartmindy1986@gmail.com, Lisa Harding Silver Fox Jackalopes One Buck and One Doe Dwarf Hotot bunnies 1 time a month text 2627457162 We make smiles happen! She still has a little but she cannot stand on them. The varieties are Black, Red and White. Rex Wisconsin Rabbit Breed (s) Blanc de Hotot, French Angora, Mixed Breed, New Zealand, Palomino Edit Delete Wilderness Valley Rabbitry Raise Silver Fox, New Zealand, Mini Rex, and Harlequin rabbits on pasture for show and meat production. We dont always have litters, but check in anytime and see when we will have a scheduled litter, let us know what you are looking for and we can ad you to the list to contact, when we have it available. littlepawsrabbitry@gmail.com Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin I looked around for cars and then at my at the time eleven year old brother in the passenger seat. (715)214-4633, Amber Stacey They have fluffy coats and distinctive markings which make them an attractive pet for many people. French Angora Buddyrabbitry We have won at local fairs numerous times for all of our breeds we raise. We have a small backyard rabbitry located in janesville Wisconsin. Dwarf Hotots, Netherland Dwarfs, Holland Lops, Polish Lion Head, Flemish Giant, Dutch Activity - Low. 920-730-8453, Destiny Anhalt Medford, Wisconsin We also hope to breed Mini Lop in the future once we find a nice doe. Are you looking to sell rabbits? We are dedicated to breeding quality rabbits that meet there SOP and are competitive on the show table. dennislegrave@centurytel.net I have been raising rabbits all my life. The Fluffy Chick N More Stony Creek Rabbitry Maintain good temperament 6. bakerfamilyrabbitry@gmail.com, BritnyLe Gosz Hi, (608)333-7297, Deanne Holmstrom D & L Rabbitry garyjf1963@gmail.com, Angel Schwechler We treat our rabbits with love, respect and give them the best life we possibly can at TCRabbitry. I have had mini lops, english lops, mini rex, rex, and Polish just to name a few. (262)885-6083, Jessica Parsons Ladysmith, Wisconsin (608)386-0229, Bernadette Betchkal These rabbits are super sweet in your pocket, easy going. Doe has been shown at ARBA Sanctioned Rabbit shows and has recie read more, Netherland Dwarf Bunnies For Sale In Ettrick Wi. Whether you are looking for a lovable bunny as a pet, or a breeding rabbit, youve come to the right place! Must be raised indoors or a heated and Air conditioned building. It gives her such joy to be around her animals. Ryans Rabbitry Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin The Secret Garden Rabbitry Holland Lops, Mini Rex Size - 10 to 22 pounds; 20 to 30 inches long. We dont like breeding in winter as it already takes a toll on our bunnies with the cold weather. Thrianta R&K Rabbits Purebred New Zealand White Rabbits. Rex Rabbits are one of the most popular types of domestic rabbits. Slinger, Wisconsin I do occasionally acquire Netherland Dwarf rabbits from friends of mine who need help getting rid of theirs, so check out my website today to see whats available! It was historically referred to as hydrophobia ("fear of water") due to the symptom of panic when presented with liquids to drink. We are a Small Rabbitry. Willow Creek Rabbitry in Ashland. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! My rabbitry is family operated, it consists of my wonderful mother and two younger siblings. Located in Southwest Wisconsin. I own a small rabbitry in Northern Wi raising English Lops and Giant Angoras. we have up coming litters for 2019 Each rabbit will be given a care sheet as well as a . Wautoma, Wisconsin My name is Jody and I am not working right now due to some medical issues and am new to rabbit breeding and spend all my time learning new and exciting things about the rabbit business. We are looking for black and white or brown and white Netherland Dwarfs. English Angora Please check out or website for more information, updates. -Pearl and Edith- jwc7641@gmail.com The breed originated in France in 1919. Our son joined 4-H in the middle of 2009, so we bought our first show rabbits and now it has become an addiction for us. New Zealand, New Zealand Black used gooseneck trailers for sale in wisconsin Castor Male Rex Rabbit - not fixed - pickup in Grand Marsh Wisconsin $35 (mad > Grand Marsh . Two years ago, my brother and I were out cruising, some bad things had just happened to our family including a death in the family. dancingstarangoras@gmail.com, Ron Dwyer paigesdarnkuties@yahoo.com, Cynthia Hertzfeldt T, Denmark, Wisconsin, 54208, Gary Falk Can't find the right New Zealand Rabbit in Wisconsin? My brother mind you was double my size, hit my back with his head. We are just starting up again -years ago in Iowa ( we raised french Lops, mini lops ,checkered giants, flemish giants, new zealands and california rabbits , MY husband is retiring & this will give us something to do together.. we have mini lop purebreds but the babies are not registered right now as I dont have the tattooing equipment. I have had rabbits since the mid 1980s as pets and 4h projects. HareFair raises mini-rexes with care and love. anything with a lot of color. All of our rabbits are very sweet and have No anger problems that could possibly be passed onto there offspring. Mini Rexes dlwoolees@centurytel.net, Donna Danke To me this isnt just a business its a hobby because I love what I do and I enjoy doing it everyday. Blooming Rabbitr has been breeding Flemish Giants for over 16 years. Mystic Rabbitry, located in Wisconsin, offers a wide variety of rabbits. Angels Rabbitry Californian Hello Everyone My Partner and I love Rabbits. Raising Quality Blue and White Beverens for 4-H and to promote the breed for its hertiage. We also have a custom wood shop specializing in hand-crafted furniture and home accessories. Raising showing and selling Silver Foxes near the Wausau area All of my rabbits are very sweet and have No anger problems that could possibly be passed onto there offspring. 2 Carrot Gems C&C Rabbitry We will have pet, show and meat rabbits for sale at our Clear Lake ,Wi. Shelly shows in Open ARBA shows. jessica.parson6588@gmail.com, Katherine Winrich Located in Central Wisconsin my family and friends located between Marshfield and Eau Claire have pedigreed Holland Lops and Netherland Dwarf bunnies. cgrabbitry@yahoo.com RubensRabbits@gmail.com We breed Holland Lops in Broken varieties. We breed show quality French Angora rabbits, and are dedicated to quality, producing only a few litters a year. I am currently in college and will be moving down to AR to be with my fiance in January. kenzer.love@gmail.com, Erica Humbert Here at Love & Faith Rabbitry we currently raise rabbits for showing, pets, breeding rabbits. Monroe, Wisconsin Lionhead Rabbit breeders. Leitner Rabbitry Welcome! - Wisconsin State Rabbit Breeders Assoc. Let us know what you are looking for and we will see if we can help you. My name is Felicia and the name of my rabbitry is Gracies Dreaming Bunnies. Here are my breeds and colors I am focusing on. We have mini lops, mini satins, Californians, and just recently lion heads. Chetek , Wisconsin Welcome to Gracies Dream Bunnies. We raise golden palomino, blanc de hotot, and several colors of New Zealand rabbits. Lakola Rabbitry We are a small rabbitry located in central WI. b***@srba.org. Gracies Dreaming Bunnies Rhinelander, Wisconsin We have American fuzzy lops, specializing in Blue-eyed white american fuzzy lops, Velveteen lops, French angoras, Satin angoras, and English angoras. Im happy to help teach or answer questions as needed. Blanchardville, Wisconsin We are dedicated to helping you find quality rabbits for sale in the great state of Wisconsin and connect with local rabbit breeders. I a m currently a member of the Spindle. Im a member of the ARBA and the Harlequin Rabbit Club. redneckrabbitry@gmail.com Red Rabbit Rabbitry, while in its infancy and piloted by a youth exhibitor, is committed to breeding quality Thrianta rabbits for pets and show. We are very small so they are all handled often. However, we might soon raise otters, blacks, chocolates, lilacs, and torts. Silver Fox Rabbits Our rabbits are well socialized, raised in a home environment, and groomed 3x a week while in our care. We are ARBA and NRRC members, participating in a limited number of shows each year. (920)905-6190, Janelle Cook 608-718-6273, Liana Bush heavenshoppersrabbitry@gmail.com, Meghan Tillinger Located in Alamogordo, New Mexico. We offer a wide variety of rabbits: Dwarf Hotot, Satins, Tans, Mini Lops, Mini Rex, Polish, Netherland Dwarfs, and Flemish Giants in Wisconsin. Small rabbitry of Holland Lops. RRCA Rhinelander Rabbit Club of America. MarlenesBling@hotmail.com and meat. Blanchardville, WI August 27, 2022. Blanchardville, WI We decided to get into rabbits. on a seven acre farm. Raising rex and satins in standard size. Green Bay, Wisconsin I encourage first time bunny lovers as well as providing quality stock for show or meat. We raise a small number of English angora rabbits. We raise Creme DArgents and New Zealands (white). Thank you. Non of my bunnies are pedegrieed.Reasons you should buy from us Netherlands I have mainly the shaded variety. Idaho, near Boise. Beloit, Wisconsin We enjoy working with these amazing rabbits and we hope you will too! Richland Center , Wisconsin Polish, Netherland Dwarfs harrison.kimball@yahoo.com Our focus is breeding quality show, pet, and meat rabbits. Bear Creek, Wisconsin Netherland Dwarf I do show my rabbits every now and then to get a better understanding out what stock I should breed. We have Woolies as our main breed and have placed in National shows. Locate rabbits for sale in Appleton, Green Bay, Kenosha, Madison, Milwaukee, Racine and many other cities across the state of Wisconsin using our classifieds. JayCee and Dylan both 4H members here in Jackson County, show open and youth at the closer ARBA shows and 4-H shows. Pecatonica Family Rabbitry I started become happier and happier. I raise mainly Holland-Lops and Netherland Dwarfs. South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Small rabbitry run by a family of 4-H sisters Spirit of June Farms strives to raise the best rabbits we can. I have found that some of my bucks especially get bored, and having entertainment of some sort keeps them happy and healthy. WI Rabbit Breed(s): Califo. Marlee is in charge of training each baby. Email: cdavis76@windstream.net Phone: 501-206-7177 Location: Rose Bud, Arkansas Berry's Rabbit Ranch Breeds: NZW, CALIFORNIANS, AND CROSS BREED WITH ALTEX BUCK, Pat Berry Email: patberry53@gmail.com Phone: 870-917-4136 Location: Sheridan, Arkansas Petit Jean Bunnies Breed: Holland Lop Jessica Peterson :) Please note: you can check the ARBA website too. We have 2 children Jackie & Chris. Facebook: B & B Rabbitry's Facebook Breed: Lionheads, English Angoras & Holland lops Phone Number: (318) 208-7084 Email: Breanashamburger@gmail.com Owner: Breana Shamburger 3. A small business being started by me in high school as part of an FFA project to receive my proficiency in rabbit production Thrianta, French Angora, Giant Angora burni.romo@gmail.com As well as bred does. We have two breeding pairs and produce litters for pet, show, brood and meat. Helenville, Wisconsin Lionheads, Mini Lops, Velveteen Lops Mostly have BLue eyed whites, siamese sable, and vienna marked. New Zealand/Californian $40 each or 2 for $70 De Pere, WI Membership Dues: Youth: 1 Year New - $10 3 Year New - $24 3 Year Renewal - $21 Adult: 1 Year New - $13 3 Year New - $33 3 Year Renewal - $30 . horsenut_knl@yahoo.com, Ashley Hern Wisconsin State Rabbit Breeders Association (WSRBA) and its rules apply. rideabuck@hotmail.com, Pearl and Edith Loging Princeton, Wisconsin 920-883-8560, Marissa Brown Non pedigreed bunnies $50.00 We focus on producing quality rabbits for pets and show. 715-263-2894, Kim Meyer taz6841@live.com, Debbie Herolt Natalies Sliver Foxes We look forward to hearing from you! We are a smaller rabbitry that strives for the best quality rabbits with good temperaments. Halls Hoppers The Mini Rex is our main breed that we raise. and Dyepot Spinners Guild, Eastern Wisconsin Machine. and meat. We have been doing rescue for 10 years after working at an animaI hospitaI for 8 years. Right now, I am focusing on mini rexes and the many variations: broken white/ browns, broken white/opals, and broken white/ blacks. I usally breed in the fall and spring. Our bunnies are happy and healthy and make great pets. angelmonique35@aol.com Very small operation, but growing. We raise and show only Netherland dwarf rabbits and usually have both pet and show quality rabbits available. I show as time and money permits and also raise some rabbits for meat. A bored rabbit is a trouble-making rabbit. We only have 5 rabbits that consist of 2 does and 3 bucks. We are a small rabbitry located in northern Wisconsin. We also have some pet and meat mixes containing the above listed breeds. Blooming Rabbitry in Ellsworth. 612-432-3998, Tammy Larson R&S Rabbits Silver Fox and Mini Lop :0) Please feel free to e-mail with questions and stories. Family rabbit breeder located in Wisconsin. Colors - More than 30 possible shades; Commonly fawn, chocolate, blue, white, gray, or agouti. Mini Rex I am dedicated to the preservation of the Basset Hound in a quest to meet the standard. Although I dont have many rabbits, I have quality ones. On occasion, we also have fainting goats available (as pets only, usually only by request/down payment required) and various meat goats. EST. Our website doesnt always get updated as often as planned but you can also find us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/BlackRoseBreeders. Being the animal lover that I am, I could not hit it. Bunny Express Rabbitry is home to four breeds of rabbit. Mini Lop, Netherland Dwarfs, Dwarf Hotot, Polish, Mini Rex, Tans, Satins, and Flemish Giants
Joseph Frost Obituary, Art Institute Of Chicago Staff Directory, Table Mesa Road To Lake Pleasant, What Causes Daisy To Become Frightened, Articles R