What room do you guys recommend at either hotel? 126 reviews of Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico "Stayed at this hotel May 15-19, 2014 with two girlfriends. This new legislation will not affect transactions carried out in other currencies. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico. Again this is only in the advanced planning and will not be finalized until mid January. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-103119641', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta with TUI earlier last week and did so in haste due to what happened with Thomas Cook. The service is hands down the best we had ever had. Bottom Line. . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. There is one Large condo complex inbetween the two sister resorts. I have stayed at a Riu Palace before, in Cabo, so I trusted the name, but I have to say that one was much nicer than this location. Everyone is waiting for the remodel of the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Some of the bad reviews at any of the 3 RIU's seem to be about relatively petty things, so really don't think by choosing the Vallarta over the Pacifico will lessen your vacation experience--just depends on what you're looking for. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115549329', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');hotel Riu Palace Pacifico will be under renovation between August 21 to December 02. Riviera Nayarit - Nuevo Vallarta - Nayarit - 63732. They got rid of the 2 large pools , one with slides , and put in 5 smaller pools. I have always stayed at the Palace and this is why I like the Palace more. I would pick the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Your very lucky! Opulence redefined, this all-suite resort provides the perfect escape for luxury travelers and couples looking to tie the knot. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-103052924', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta and will be staying for two weeks from mid July next year. Im sure whatever you choose will be enjoyable. There are 3 RIU hotels on the same beach, all within walking distance from each other. TUI claim that its a four star hotel and we were happy with that. With everything done for you, all you have to do is eat whenever you want and sit in the sun. One of the best things about the Riu Palace Pacifico is that its an all-inclusive resort. Riu Vallarta - Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive 24 hours - Call Toll Free: 1-888-774-0040 or Book Online. We are a couple in our 50s we enjoy exploring, we definitely plan to do excursions, Whale watching trip, Malecon and Bucerias and further. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-17448712', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Riu Vallarta (right after it opened) and it was very nice. We just returned from Riu Hotel Palace Pacifico. No steakhouse/buffet on the water any longer, just a snack bar there now. The Palace was definately nicer rooms and fancier food but you can't beat the beautiful grounds of the Jalisco. You are allowed to visit the Riu Jalisco , but NOT for Breakfast or Dinner . Share. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: Great Hotel, Great Staff - See 6,152 traveler reviews, 6,548 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor. The 24 hour all inclusive Hotel Riu Vallarta overlooks a beautiful white sand beach and offers you the best services so that you can enjoy your getaway. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-103071646', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vallarta almost every year end of July into August. Re: Renovation - RIU Palace Pacifico. Rated number 7 of 23 hotels in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico by Canadian travellers. As I stated earlier I already have reservations beginning on Dec 4., 2023 Advice is that you want early Dec make reservations now. Welcome to being one of us and always feel free to ask questions or contribute any information that you feel worthwhile. During the day, you can check the schedule for water aerobics, beach yoga, beach volleyball, and kids activities if they are with you. Is that right? Floors # 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 will be extended to even with floor #1. Need a Grocery Store for Long-Term Travel to Nuevo? The high quality service and professionalism of its staff make this hotel the perfect place to spend your holidays. Now grated I visited the Palace prior to the pandemic and the Riu was during the pandemic in nov of 2021 so maybe that changed things at the palace too. We are planning a trip to Nuevo (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We had originally booked for the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Unless they have been re-instated in the last few days, the restrictions have been lifted as concerning visiting between the hotels. If you stay at the Palace you can visit the other two Rius, just not for breakfast or Dinner , and not the other way around, ( not allowed at Palace Pacifico at all,if you stay at Vallarta or Jalisco .it's about 5 block walk between the two. Riu Palace Pacifico - All-Inclusive. Were going in 3 weeks . If you have four under the age of 18 (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I would be glad to provide more information on more hotels or on the RIUs if I had more information ie. I almost squealed with excitement for you! I had read reviews saying not to expect too much since its an all-inclusive and AIs are notorious for not having the best reputation for good food. Dance to the rhythm of top DJs and be carried away by the shows and performances offered at each party. El consumo de bebidas en todos los bares del Riu Vallarta y Riu Jalisco Servicio de bebidas en la piscina Bebidasinternacionales con primeras marcas las 24 horas Junior suites come as standard, treating you to hydromassage bath tubs and in-room liquor dispensers. over a year ago. A big plus for us is the superb air conditioning in the beautiful lobby and bar area of the Palace. I did not include in my previous post that Bucerias has many shops, some very good restaurants and some good 'watering holes' as well as some very wonderful people. On Google maps it looms way different than some video review on YouTube. 611 helpful votes. Yes, just one large pool. The (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Staff,entertainmet is the same, good drinks,good food at both. Quickest way to get there Cheapest option Distance between. Could use the Jalisco as well, which we tried but did not like at all. RIU Hotels & Resorts is a Spanish hotel chain founded by the Riu family as a small holiday firm in 1953. They also offered very reasonably priced massages in a private cabana near the beach. If you have young people, then the Vallarta would be good, as Disco. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-116242616', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Riu Vallarta was redone and reopened Nov 2019. We had such a nice time there and Im sure you will, too. Save. Also, your husband will be required to wear long trousers at a couple of the resturants in the evenings. We are going back next week and have booked the Riu Palace Pacifico, after staying at the Riu Palace Las Americas in Cancun. We got to enjoy a lovely lunch and/or dinner at each of the restaurants while we were there. Hotel Riu Vallarta Riviera Nayarit-Vallarta . Youll have access to all of their restaurants, unlimited drinks, nightly entertainment in the lounge, aqua aerobics, yoga, kids activities, and more. This is in the planning stage and has not been accepted as to if it will happen or not. The Palace is much quieter, better food, better service, smaller so less activity. Nuevo Vallarta. I have not stayed at any of these 3 resorts as yet anyway but I can say you received some great responses. The Riu Valllarta was very nice, but not quite the caliber of the Palace. Honestly, just by reading the reviews and looking at the photos, I think the difference between the two is not that great except that the Palace has room service, wifi throughout (free), and more restaurants. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: Simply Amazing! Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: Average hotel - See 6,152 traveler reviews, 6,548 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor. As JoLeen mentions, the remodeled Vallarta may have the AC in the lobby - we hope so! Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply, its most appreicated. We stayed at Jalisco 2x, before the Vallarta was built, and now my immediate family and friends have stayed at both Vallarta and Pacifico.. and all had great experiences, so it depends on what you want. Cleanliness was exceptional. Palace for more quiet,as not slides and no disco. Book Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico, Flamingos on Tripadvisor: See 6,156 traveller reviews, 6,901 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico, ranked #4 of 5 hotels in Flamingos and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. October 2022. In the Sea View Junior Suites, you'll have two small double beds (125x200 cm . If you delete the number of children staying in rooms with parents (If it does go adults only) and the occupancy would not increase that much. You can find a complete list of whats included in the all-inclusive package on their site. It will be something that you will recall the rest of your life. Closed at least two perhaps 3 days or more. Buffet is similar at both, activities also. Jan 18, 2023, 3:45 PM. The Renovation for 2023 is a definite go. We stayed at the Palace in March of this year and visited the two other Riu hotels. May I answer more questions?? Since the Redo, the Jalisco and Vallarta are Now rated by Riu as the same Class and are Stay at one, Play at Two for both, not allowed to go to the Palacic Pacific Palace guests can go to the other two,J&VV,both Family resort,so Lots of children, far less at Palace.,No slides into!pool either, that both of others Do. Jalisco has been redone over a year ago, so Now the new Modern Riu colors all pink,purple,black and Stainless steel. How much Liquor can you bring into Mexico with you? 1.RIU Jalisco (opened 2004), 2. Re: Differences between Riu Palace Pacifico & the Riu Vallarta. Palace is a step up,all Suites, room service. We are arriving around 3pm, will there be food available to eat? We were also impressed with how many employees we saw cleaning, both inside and out. We've enjoyed the Jalisco very much. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115547954', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');RIU Palace Pacifico. Youll find a fresh water swimming pool, Jacuzzi, solarium-terrace, gym, sauna and spa with a range of different treatments and massages. You can also pick your times bettter. We were in that frame of mind the first night we got to the Riu Palace Pacifico and said to each other we should get in the pool at least once, just so we can say we did it. That still makes me laugh! One of the questions I would have to ask of you is your group 6 adults or youngsters ..What ages. Two of the restaurants, Krystal and Kyoto, have a dress code requiring men to wear long pants and no tank tops. As many of you know this has been a constant problem and has often been displayed in La Peninsula Dining room as well as other areas in the building. Thank you for any correspondence. We walked by the Spa several times, although we didnt go in. https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154267-i323-k12938934-Puerto_v_nuevo-Nuevo_Vallarta_Pacific_Coast.html. We plan to go to March 7th to 15th! What an incredible way to spend an evening watching the sunset and spotting whales in the distance! No steakhouse/buffet on the water any longer, just a snack bar there now. Visit hotel website. For excursions..I think that the whale watching is a must. Make the most of your all-inclusive service and enjoy #RiuParty events at the Hotel Riu Jalisco for free! +. The Sports Bar also has pool and foosball tables, although those were not available while we were there. Plan at least 45 minutes, maybe more for this slow walk which will put you in Puerto Vallarta centro. No Disco, you must go to the Jalisco or Vallarta to use theirs, about 5 block walk South. Palace has only One pool. Its easily one of the best beach hotels in Puerto Vallarta. I had the pleasure of speaking with the GM and other RIU personnel. hOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TIME WISE IF SO? de los Cocoteros s/n. If youre not driving, consider using Uber to get to and from the airport, as thats the most economical way to get there. And of course a bathroom closer to the pool and beach would be welcome! Answer 71 of 77: I just returned from a nice visit to RIU Palace Pacifico. Answer 71 of 77: I just returned from a nice visit to RIU Palace Pacifico. How do I Get Around and Enjoy Vidanta Resorts and Property to the fullest? I don't think any of the niceties at RIU Pacifico would outweigh that. If you stay at the Pacifico, you can use the facilities at both Jalisco and Vallarta. Drive 28h 25m. At Riu Palace Pacifico All Inclusive, you can spend time at the beach relaxing in a sun lounger, plus you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Cruise Ship Terminal. We haven't stayed here before but have at the Riu Vallarta and the Riu Jalisco. What to Pack for a Mexico Vacation: Your Ultimate Packing Guide, The 7 Best Puerto Vallarta Resorts for an Amazing Mexican Vacation Karpiak Caravan, The 7 Best Puerto Vallarta Resorts for an Amazing Mexican Vacation Savoteur. There seems to be a lot of wedding activity at the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? This is so helpful thank you! Hey calmjohn, congrats. Hoping the answer is Yes. Palace is a step up,all Suites, room service. if you are traveling with friends or just a couple or alone. Browse all 16,631 Nuevo Vallarta topics .
Bo4 Launcher Camo Challenges, Ottawa Fire Department Dispatch, Intentional Communities In Hawaii Seeking New Members, Articles R