Shipping As Low As $1.99 These individually crafted modules are laser grayscaled in a process that interacts with the natural variations in the polymer; the result is a laser stippling that becomes unique to that particular module. Seamless transition. The customer service at Gray Guns is awesome!! P365 Grip Modules - Mischief Machine Featured Products CUSTOM ORDER TEMPLATE (pdf) Download throw levers Lifetime Warranty against factory defects. Federal Power-Shok Ammo 12 Gauge 3" Rifle ProMag FN Five-seveN 30 Round Polymer Mag HK VP9 Optics Plate #2 - Trijicon RMR / H SIG P365 XL Tiffany Blue 12 RD Satin Aluminum Vuurwapen Mag Release Romeo SIG P365X Tiffany Blue 12RD Vuurwapen Mag Release Satin Aluminum, Sig Sauer P365X 10 RD 9mm Pistol With Romeo Zero, SIG P365X OD Green Pistol 12 RD 9mm Romeo Zero. JavaScript is disabled. Includes:1 P365 Grip Module (Coyote Tan) with magazine catch. As a carry gun, the primary use comes down to defense. If you receive a grip module with defects or blemishes, let us know before installing it. Thanks for letting us know. Perfect for what I wanted.fast and inexpensive. Easy to do! Manufactured by Sig Sauer (0) No Reviews yet. P320/P365 ACE Grips, Custom Auto parts, AR Upper Reciever/Rail Combinations. Shaun H, MA. Not getting the FCU movement that I'm used to when dry firing. Not only did GGs make a great looking grip, but it functions flawlessly. Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, You will need to buy new magazine base plates to adapt the micro magazines to the XL frame. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. There have been no reviews Add your own review Hogue Grip Screw - P220/P225/P230/245- STAINLESS 20019 In stock $8.49 SIG Magazine Insert - P225, P210 34225640 In stock $7.95 Sig Sauer Mainspring Seat - P220, P226, P229 - FOR SMALL GRIP 1200812 In stock (203) 439 - 7784 SIG P365 XL Grip Module Coyote Price: $59.99 SIG P365 XL Tiffany Blue Pistol 12 RD Vuurwapen Magazine Release Price: $754.98 SIG P365 XL Grip Module Manual Safety w/ Vuurwapen Extended Mag Release Price: $94.99 SIG P365 XL 12 RD 9mm Pistol XRay3 Manual Safety Price: $599.99 SIG P365 XL Grip Module Manual Safety Coyote Price: $59.99 Description: Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Mod, Standard. Not only does it look phenomenal, its a better module than the factory by adding texturing in spots the factory grip left off. Excellent customer service. Cerakote is applied by hand, and the finish may wear with holster use. Great company to deal with! Sig Sauer P365 GRIP MODULE MANUAL SAFETY Black, Sig P365 Grip Module Assembly 9mm Standard Grey, Sig Sauer Grip Module Assembly P365XL Black. It was easy to install and is a great improvement over the Micro Grip. (Looking for our custom Laser-Sculpted Grip Module P365 Manual Safety System? It allows me to get a full grip on the pistol and to drop the magazine cleanly without it hanging up on my palm. If you have questions, contact Grayguns or someone familiar with the P365 system. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team, P365 Manual Safety System with Laser-Sculpted Module, Black modules are the standard black factory (OEM) color, Tan modules are the standard tan factory (OEM) color and. Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required. The time came to mod my p365 and this grip mod was the perfect choice. Flag (56) $107.95 ADD TO CART Pre-Order Now. Copyright 2023, NDZ Performance. SIG P365X Victoria Pink Pistol 12 RD 9mm Satin Aluminum Slide Vuurwapen M SIG P365 XL OD Green Pistol 12 RD Vuurwapen Magazine Release, SIG P365X Burnt Bronze 12 RD Vuurwapen Mag Release Romeo Zero, Sig Sauer 1911 Extreme 5" Pistol 8 RD 45 ACP Night Sights, Sig Sauer 1911 Rail Full Stainless 5" Pistol 8 RD 45 ACP Night Sights, Sig Sauer P229 Classic Carry TALO Pistol 9mm 13 RD Night Sights, Walther PDP Compact Complete Lower Frame OD Green, ZEV OZ9 Complete Lower Frame Glock 17 / 34 Gen 3 Standard Receiver, B&T APC308 Pro Coyote Tan Rifle 20 RD 308 16", ZEV Dragonfly Complete Slide Kit For Glock 19 Gen 3, Barrett M82A1 10 RD 50 BMG Coyote 29" Rifle. That extra length can give you an extra 100 feet per second, depending on the 9mm load utilized. Thanks guys. colby_register Add your grip module(s) to your cart on this page, then add the service to your order. Returns of this part to TD will not receive a refund or exchange. P365 XL Grip Module, Black, Manual Safety, Factory Was: $59.99 Now: $57.99. If you want to upgrade your SIG Sauer P365 or P365XL while providing a firm grip for carry, this is an affordable way to get a customized module. For use on P365XL 9MM pistols. C5C0566F-AD7A-44E5-B404-FFFCCE06FA2E.jpeg, C004E067-0EA4-403D-B5F9-AB6470F205AB.jpeg, A32131EA-A488-4F56-A97E-1B7742618C48.jpeg. I picked up a P320 module locally and absolutely love it so, I decided to order one for the P365 directly from Grayguns. Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module. Flag, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Flat Dark Earth (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote FDE, Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility, Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Tungsten (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Black & Tungsten Tiger Stripe, Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Tungsten. Gary Compatible with all non-manual safety P365 and P365XL grip modules. Glad to help clear up what the Grip swap is all about. Aftermarket Cerakote applications to your Sig P365 grip module will give your firearm a unique and aftermarket look while still maintaining the OEM specifications and tolerances. 1 2 Next Close . You can also purchase our Armory Craft Extended Magazine Release button HERE. These are really nice grip modules. It has a nice texture for a good hold and made my Sig so sharp looking!!! The stippling is a noticeable upgrade from the Sig texture, without being too aggressive. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Gary, as noted in the description of the product, the OEM Tan color is different than the Cerakote Coyote color. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I want everything you make and I work to toss my "dough" to you! Grip Modules; Magazines; Magwells; Parts Kits; Sights; Slides; Small Parts; Triggers; P322. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. Other colors that may be available are an applied Cerakote finish atop the standard black factory (OEM) color. It's like your getting a new P365 and in some instances you really are! Learn more. I love my new grip module for my P365 X. Barrels; Carrier Group; Charging Handles; Grips; Handguards; Magazines . Please check your inbox for a verification email. Sig Sauer Grip Module Assembly, P365XL, 9mm, Standard, Coyote $59.99 Availability:In stock Only 5left SKU 8900263 Notify me when the price drops Qty: Add to Cart Add to Wish ListAdd to Compare Email Details The Sig Sauer Grip Module Assembly is a factory replacement part for the P365XL More Information More Information Reviews 7 (verified owner) July 10, 2022. Your Cart. any affiliation with or endorsement by them. A.C.E. Factory replacement grip module for the P365XL. One size only. Great looking grip module. (OPTIONAL Manual Safety Cut, +$20). Brandon Furman You don't need to lean on a warranty here though. I bought the 365XL handle, in gunmetal gray, and it is great. 2022 Big Tex Ordnance | All rights reserved. Log in now. Are you interested in changing your P365, P365X or P365XL to have a manual safety? This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. This grip size comes stock on P365XL and P365X models WILL FIT ALSO regular - non-XL / non-X P365 pistols. Made from a high strength black, gray or Coyote brown polymer, this grip module is manufactured for the P365XL pistol platforms chambered in 9mm. Very nice grip, easy swap, and fast shipping. Grip feels good in the hand. Sig P365 XL Grip Module - Vietnam Tiger Stripe Cerakote $154.99 . Customized by our award-winning pro shooter Daniel Horner, this grip adds sandpaper-like texture by embedding the grit into the grip. Note:It is recommended that all Sig Sauer parts be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. LFN - 50RD 357L It arrived fast and the price was very reasonable. I got the gun metal gray. With that in mind, I upgraded the pistol to make it a better defensive gun. The Cerakote Coyote is what looks like the black/coyote combo after lasering. Availability: Price $99.99 Add to Cart Compare Details Reviews Details Make sure your grip stays where you put it in your hand with this custom-made P365XL grip mod. will have people wondering what custom shop you used to get the job done. The grip I like. Need a Manual Safety Cut? Impresses all my friends with the custom look!! P365 SASOur grip modules will work with the P365 SAS fire control unit. Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. Sig Sauer SIG P320 XSERIES TXG GRIP MODULE $183.00-$220.00 View Sig Sauer SIG P320/P250 Carry Grip Module 9/357/40 $36.00 View Accepts 10rd 9mm magazines and extended magazines. Grayguns has done an awesome job with these grip modules. SIG P365 Grip Module, Coyote Tan This is the SIG P365 Grip Module in Coyote Tan for any P365 FCU (not Manual Safety version without modification). I already knew that and assumed the OP did as well. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Orders with a $80 minimum purchase and within the continental United States. Decided to buy a new pistol for edc earlier this year and ended up buying the sig P365 pack online in Feb. SIG P365 XL Grip Module Coyote w/ Vuurwapen Extended Mag Release. Sig P365 Grip Module Assembly 9mm Standard Grey. Rated 4.85 out of 5 based on 20 customer ratings. This grip size comes stock on P365XL and P365X models. Its not too aggressive, but still has enough hold to go through several mags and still stay firm in your hand, Even if you have wet (or sweaty like me) hands, it stays put. The custom-designed, laser-sculpted SIG Sauer P365 modules start as a standard SIG grip module. Kelly Flannery We are known for our same day shipping. Add a discounted manual safety cut with checkbox above (+$20). They feel much better and help improve my grip and accuracy. Mar 10, 2020 Just received from Sig. Feels good in my hands as well. (verified owner) September 17, 2021. sales@ndzperformance.com (0) It seems to have way more grip than the factory module. Barrels; Carrier Group; Charging Handles; Grips; Handguards; Magazines . Triggers & Trigger Kits | Grips & Grip Modules | Compensators | Barrels | Magazines & Base Pads | Magazine Releases | Guide Rods | Spring Kits | Other Gun Parts | Holsters | Sights & Optics | Apparel | Tools | Accessories, List Everything | SIG Sauer Armorer's DVD | Bruce's Garage, P320 | M17 | M18 |P229 | P210| P228 | P226 | X5 All-Round | P220 | P225-A1 | P227 | P238 | P938 | P365 | P365XL, HK45 | HK45 Compact | P2000 | P30 | P30L | P30SK | USP | USP Elite | USP Expert | USP Compact | VP9 | P7, P320 Competition Trigger System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement, If you want to upgrade your SIG Sauer P365 or P365XLwhile providing a firm grip for carry, this is an affordable way to get a customized module. Welcome to the forum from Georgia. Flag, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern in Cerakote Tungsten, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern in Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility, Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ), Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility & Lasered Pattern in Cerakote Tungsten (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility in Cerakote Tungsten, Burnt Bronze, Armor Black Multicam, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Stippled Cerakote Blackout & Tungsten U.S. (Bulk, No factory packaging). Flag, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote FDE (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Tungsten, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Tungsten (*LZ), Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote FDE (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm in Cerakote Tungsten, Burnt Bronze, Armor Black Multicam, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility in Cerakote Burnt Bronze & Black U.S. Please accept our apologies, but we are not able to accept any discount coupons for these grips modules. Our laser-sculpted grip modules use an etched Grayscale pattern that is 50 percent deeper than standard but retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. (verified owner) October 4, 2021. Perfect for your custom P365 build! Christmas Spirit Sale . List them in the Classified section. The craftsmanship is top of the line. A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. I like the two-tone look also - bought 2 P365 "TacPacs" in January and a coyote brown XL grip module soon after & swapped in the FCU and slide from one of the 365's. I do have a question for Sig - since polymer can be produced in any color, why couldn't they have done a better job matching the color of the coyote brown grip module to the slide? If you have an account, sign in with your email address. For example, it states, If you install any parts into or onto your gun, including grips or grip modules they may not be eligible for return., P365XL Black, P365XL Gun Metal Gray, P365XL Coyote, P365XL Sniper Gray, P365XL Pink, P365XL Robin's Egg Blue, P365XL OD Green, P365 Black, P365 Sniper Gray, P365 Gun Metal Gray, P365 Coyote, P365 Pink, P365 Robin's Egg Blue, P365 OD Green, Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. SIG Sauer P365 Micro Compact Magazine 9mm Luger 10 Rounds Extended Coyote/Matte . Thanks. Notify me about new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes. Model: P365, NRA Edition Action: Semi-Automatic, Striker-Fired Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 10 Magazines Included: 2 (10rd Flush/EXT), 1 (12rd EXT) Barrel Length: 3" Length: 5.8" Width: 1" Sights: XRay Day/Night Weight: 17.8 oz. Quick view Compare Choose Options. Pro Competition. I am very happy with the craftsmanship of this grip module. Flag, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility in Cerakote Tungsten Tiger Stripe, Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility and Lasered Pattern in Cerakote FDE, Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility & Lasered Pattern in Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Tungsten (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility in Cerakote ODG Cryptek, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Burnt Bronze & Black U.S. Factory new, assembly grease may be present. The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P365 Polymer Grip Module features: Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module, Manual Safety, Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module, Manual Safety, Hogue HandALL Sig Sauer P365 Beavertail Grip Sleeve, Black, Hogue HandALL Sig Sauer P365 Beavertail Grip Sleeve, FDE, Hogue HandALL Sig Sauer P365XL Beavertail Grip Sleeve, Black, Hogue HandALL Sig Sauer P365XL Beavertail Grip Sleeve, FDE, Hogue HandALL Large Tactical Grip Sleeve, Black, Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module, No Manual Safety, Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module, No Manual Safety, Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module, Manual Safety, Black, Wilson Combat Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module, Manual Safety, Black, Sig Sauer P365XL LXG Grip Module, Standard, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Fit and finish is perfect, as is the color. Sold Out $79.99 NOTIFY WHEN AVAILABLE New Sig Sauer P365 X-Macro Grip Module Good news for you is that these parts are ready to ship! 365 Hybrid Grip Module Details: The Icarus Precision, Accuracy, Control, Enhanced "A.C.E." 365 Hybrid grip module is machined from billet 7075 aluminum to be an upgrade for the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P365 grip module that takes your everyday carry to the next level. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Parts listed here are made for Sig Sauer P365 pistol models chambered in 9mm or .380 Auto unless noted otherwise. MGW carries many replacement slides, barrels, grip modules, sights, FCUs, striker assemblies, extractors, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun which includes the P365XL, P365X, P365-XMACRO and other variants. But I saw a couple weeks ago that Sig still had standard P365 slides in coyote tan and decided I would try and swap out the slide myself with the limited tools I had. Sig P365 Grip Module Assembly 9mm Standard Coyote $ 39.99 Add to cart. (*These grip modules can be modified to fit SAS models, however, the modification/fitting is at the total discretion, risk/responsibility of the end-user and not supported, endorsed, or suggested by Armory Craft and should be performed ONLY by a licensed SIG Armorer / gunsmith. You can now add a manual safety to any of your P365s. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Everyone's hand is different, but if you find the P-365 a trifle undersized, this grim may make all the difference in the world. . This grip module is excellent. Other > Pistol Accessories > Sig Sauer P365XL Grip Module Assembly, Coyote. All products and company names are trademarks or registered These thin grips (less than .5mm thick) are available in rubber, PRO, and granulate textures. Firearm Safety; New Gun Owners; Store . I use it with a p365 slide (not xl) and it works very well without having to have a longer barrel and slide. For the YouTube manual. ( 20 customer reviews) $ 95.00 - $ 165.00. . If you are looking for a REGULARP365 'non-XL' module - please CLICK HERE. (verified owner) July 13, 2022. Great improvement to an already great gun. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Decrease Quantity of P365 Grip Module, Coyote Tan, Increase Quantity of P365 Grip Module, Coyote Tan, P365 Grip Module, Coyote Tan, Manual Safety, Factory, P365 XL Grip Module, Coyote Tan, Manual Safety, Factory, P365 Grip Module, Manual Safety, Black, Factory. One size only. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. (verified owner) July 31, 2022. Fantastic! If you are thinking about getting one of these sig grip mods. We do not sell or share your information with anyone. Upgrade your SIG P365, P365XL or P365X grip module. Huge improvement over factory and you dont have to add the extra bulkiness like a wc module. (verified owner) January 19, 2022, The 365XL grip module looks very nice on the new 365X. butcher And the fit and finish is spot on. returns@ndzperformance.com. p320 grip module Metal Grip Module p365 Grip Module p320 Sig Sauer. Showcasing Sig Sauer's quality craftsmanship, this module also works great as an immediate replacement or spare. (verified owner) December 16, 2022. SKU: 8900325 . Ensure you read our Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. SIG P365 XL Burnt Bronze Pistol 12 RD 9mm Manual Safety Vuurwapen Magazin SIG P365 XL Victoria Pink Pistol 12 RD 9mm Satin Aluminum Slide Vuurwapen SIG P365 XL Tiffany Blue Pistol 12 RD 9mm Vuurwapen Magazine Release Rome SIG P365 XL Grip Module Manual Safety Coyote, SIG P365X Disruptive Grey Vuurwapen Mag Release Romeo Zero Elite. TALON Grips are the best aftermarket gun grip upgrade for the Sig Sauer P365XL / P365X/ P365X RomeoZero / P365XL RomeoZero pistol. Sig's revolutionary P365 is a carry gun. (verified owner) October 22, 2022. Flag, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern in Cerakote FDE, Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm in Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm in Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ), Sig P365 Grip Module with Laser Engraved Pattern Frame & Handle in Black, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Blackout & Tungsten U.S. The best concealed For just a few dollars more, you can buy the extra Sig P365 grip module you wanted with a truly unique style! Sig Sauer Grip Module Assembly, P365XL, 9mm, MS, Coyote $53.99 Availability:In stock Only 3left SKU 8900325 Notify me when the price drops Qty: Add to Cart Add to Wish ListAdd to Compare Email Details P365XL MANUAL SAFETY COYOTE GRIP MODULE Compatible with all manual safety P365 and P365XL grip modules Compatible with P365XL magazinesonly Perfect fit and looks very nice. MPN: 8900325 . I installed this grip module on my P365 and changed the weapon from a good backup pistol to the perfect EDC weapon. Sig P365X | P365 w/ XL Grip Module 22,111 views Jun 14, 2020 With the trend towards handguns with larger grips and shorter slides (G45, G43X, etc. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. me time and money ,Great Customer Service ,5 stars. (verified owner) November 23, 2022, Well Im not a big pink guy but my girlfriend loves it so , thomasmc1 The Coyote color doesnt match Sig Sauer Coyote slide. Nice to be able to interchange. Sig Sauer P365XL Laser-Stippled Grip Module - Black $73.00 View Sig Sauer SIG P320 X-Carry Laser Engraved LXG Grip Module $73.00 View Sig Sauer SIG P320 X-Series Grip Module 9/40/357 Full Size $51.00 View Featured! Takes all of five minutes to install. SIG P365 Grip Module. Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM EST Shane Lee This is the SIG P365 Grip Module in Coyote Tan for any P365 FCU (not Manual Safety version without modification). Its aggressive enough for a great grip while running drills at the range and still sits well while in my IWB holster!! Got this XL grip module for my p365. It did for me, and I highly recommend it. Now I have a P365 Micro & a P365XL thanks to the grip frame. Extremely happy with Grayguns and my most recent purchase from them. Watch If you are looking for a P365X grip module, it is the same as a P365XL grip module. Wilson P365/365XL Grip Module Rider's-Range 16.8K subscribers Subscribe 1.1K 49K views 1 year ago The Wilson grip module for the Sig P365 and P365 XL. Great product and great company Ab! SIG P365 xMACRO GRIP MODULE $79.99 By adding to Cart you understand that this product is not manufactured by Tactical Development (TD) and that you will contact the manufacture for warranty claims. More Info. I would without a doubt order from here again. If you have any questions about how these grip modules work with SAS pistols, please give us a call: 727-251-8445), Don't forget to buy our perfectly matching P365X/XL PINKY EXTENSION HERE. Perfect for your custom P365 build! Charles Shoup For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. ACE 365 MACRO B-ACE Pads . I bought a second one for the 365XL, jcounter1993 Armory Craft - Patents Pending - Privacy Policy| Terms & Conditions. Definitely creates a much more comfortable and secure grip. Earn points with every order! An efficient handgun grip will steady your shots and keep your hands relaxed throughout your sessions. The custom stippling adds that extra touch on top of the factory texture, and the cerekote is applied perfectly. Small Parts; P365. This feels fantastic. Price: $59.99. Shipping was fast and the grip itself looks even better than it does online. All P365 XL grip modules come with SIG Factory magazine release button already installed. Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm in Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ) $107.95 ADD TO CART Sig P365 Grip Module with Laser Engraved Pattern Frame & Handle in Black (30) $79.95 Notify When in stock Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Blackout & Tungsten U.S. Seems the fit is better than my original and my XL Grip Module. Good news for you is that these parts are ready to ship! Your build can be completed in days versus the 5-6 week lead times you find at custom coating shops. Your build can be completed in days versus the 5-6 week lead times you find at custom coating shops.Aftermarket Cerakote applications to your Sig P365 grip module will give your firearm a unique and aftermarket look while still maintaining the OEM specifications and tolerances.
What Do You Reply When Someone Says Sorry?, List Of Corrupt Police Officers Australia, Cooper Hospital Kronos Login, Crime Rate In Amsterdam Before And After Legalization, Articles S