margin: 1em 0; Parking at the stadium is available in a fair-sized car park priced at 3 per vehicle. .nwa-header-widget{ With an initial size of 7,653, the stadium is in the process of being renovated which will lead to an increased capacity of 8,900. @media screen and (max-width: 480px) { .so-mobilenav-mobile + * { display: block; } .so-mobilenav-standard + * { display: none; } .site-navigation #search-icon { display: none; } } Check Sixfields Stadium upcoming events, sport fixtures, and concerts, and even book your Sixfields Stadium tour during your stay. Within the environs of the retail park itself there is just one proper pub known as the Sixfields Tavern. width: 1em !important; It was also rented by Coventry City. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Is there a bus from the ground/car park into town centre? color:#000000; [16], On 7 November 2015 The Guardian newspaper published a summary of the Sixfields issue under the headline Northampton Town: scandal of missing millions from council's stadium plan Cobblers supporters baffled and distressed as council seeks answers about what happened to 10.25m loan to pay for improvements to Sixfields stadium.[17]. It would form part of phase one while phase two would be completed during the off-season. What attractions are near Sixfields Stadium? Opened in September 2020, the stadium serves as the home for the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers of the National Football League (NFL). English side Northampton Town play their home matches at Sixfields Stadium. all football. [9], The redevelopment of the East Stand was not completed in time for the opening home match of the 201415 League Two season. font-size: 20px; Please visit the official website of Northampton Town for full information on changes due to the Coronavirus. The North car park is tarmacked and usually fills up quicker and the south is a mixture of gravel and ground. | It has been the home ground of Northampton Town Football Club following their move from the County Ground in October 1994. was all very friendly,also in the ground where the 371 away fans made the majority of the noise. 2023 Around The Grounds It has been the home ground of Northampton Town Football Club following their move from the County Ground in October 1994. background-color: #f5853b; #footer-widgets .widget { width: 25%; } It was also rented by Coventry City People Also Ask sixfields stadium capacity If you travel in a van or motor home there is no parking whatsoever around sixfields without height barriers, if we hadn't bought tickets in advance we would have gone home. background-color: #eee; Tickets to see The Cobblers in action can be purchased via the usual methods including telephone (01604 683777), email ([emailprotected]), in person at the Sixfields club shop (Opening hours listed above) and on the internet by visiting Northamptons Online Ticket Office. .metaslider .flexslider { Cuban Giants St Augustine, Sixfields Stadium. The land at Sixfields requires extensive and costly remediation work before it can be developed, which limits its potential value. Sixfields 0.3 miles from Sixfields Stadium " Sons 16th Birthday Meal " 02/26/2023 " Lost Latte " 02/23/2023 Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, British, Pub Sainsburys #279 of 493 Restaurants in Northampton 65 reviews 20 Gambrel Road 0.3 miles from Sixfields Stadium " Shockingly dirty " 09/17/2022 " Clean and wide varitey " 02/11/2020 Fixtures & Results. The new complex would also feature a hotel, coinciding with one of the stands at the County Ground being known as The Hotel End. The two locations are not determined yet for 2017, but will be next to the M1 and M40 (previous locations were Hedges Airfield and Sixfields Stadium respectively). Sixfields Stadium sale set to be reviewed by judge The judicial review means any planned redevelopment must be halted News By Josh West 12:01, 9 NOV 2022 A judge will now decide whether the council's decision to sell the land around sixfields stadium was lawful (Image: Getty) Supporters criticised these new designs, as some seats may have a restricted view of play. vertical-align: -0.1em !important; Below is a seating plan of Northampton Town's Sixfields Stadium: The four stands at Sixfields stadium are as follows: Dave Bowen Stand (North), Alwyn Hargrave Stand (East), Paul Cox Panel & Paint Stand (South) and the main stand (West). The ground floor includes changing facilities, provisions for First Aiders, Stewards and Match Officials, there is also a Supporters bar complimented by several Executive Lounges and a Restaurant. !function(e,a,t){var n,r,o,i=a.createElement("canvas"),p=i.getContext&&i.getContext("2d");function s(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode;p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0);e=i.toDataURL();return p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),e===i.toDataURL()}function c(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(o=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},r=0;r */ Aside from being a sports venue, Sixfields also houses conference facilities. Ballast Nedam Construction Limited were appointed the design and build contractor for Northampton Borough Council's new Sixfields "Community" Stadium in December 1993. width: 33.333%; Hi, sorry for slow response. /* Mariano's Employee Handbook, Augusta Chronicle Obituaries Past 30 Days, Smelling Garlic When There Isn't Any, Articles S