Poor little girl really didn't have a good startor ending. Don was arrested for domestic violence around October 2020. Law . I am genuinely curious on your theory :) this case is so kind boggling and I am always interested in what others think. I saw that, too. Bly shared some frustration with the search for Summer, indicating that she wished investigators focused less on a meticulous investigation of her own familys property, and had insisted on searching neighbors properties and structures when some of those neighbors did not agree to it. I havent even spoke to them in like two weeks. Based on this call Don decided to work late as there was no point in going home if nobody was there (his three sons were supposedly at home locked in the house). 2:00. Summers mother also said she learned that a sex offender lives within minutes of her home. Say that you found her walking, I dont care. Another possibility is that Summer was being regularly rented out for sexual gratification and that, that day something went awry and Summer was not returned as planned. Thats all I care.. He went on to say that she could have still been injured in the car "like how the water gets to your lungs". Don, however, has appeared frequently on various channels often in a state of extreme intoxication. We know someone had already called CPS on her prior to Summer's disappearance. Don has stated to both Chris McDonough, The Behaviour Panel and on a recent interview with youtuber Molly Golightly that Summer went missing at 5.30pm. The report indicates that an unidentified person, possibly the 15-year-old boy who was with Summer and her mother at the time, has claimed that Summer got into trouble in the water and the boy had to rescue her. When asked by The Behaviour Panel, where the children were whilst this row went on, Don firstly says he does not know, but then admits that they were in the house, probably in the basement. Cities Show Solidarity for Ukraine During War Anniversa Don Lemon Tweets Apology to CNN Colleagues, Grand Jury Forewoman Under Fire After Interview, Reporter Breaks Silence About Secret Trip to Ukraine, President Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care, Senator Asks Not to Pass So Called Anti-Trans Bill. Inside Edition Investigates. 74-Year-Old Texas Womans Purse Snatched in Shopping Pa Man's Cellphone Calls 911 Independently When Car Crashe Cat Argues With Owners on Security Camera, These Are the Worlds Oldest Living Animals. The parents, Don Wells and Candus Bly Wells, also sat together for a full interview. What they hoped to achieve by this is unclear. When I got done, I come back in. When Summers hair was queried in the WJHL interview Candus said. He also reportedly said that a lot of people were coming to him and accusing him of various things regarding the disappearance of his daughter. ROBBINSDALE, Minn. (FOX 9) - The Robbinsdale Police Department asked the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension to review an investigation of a man who drowned after allegedly fleeing police during a traffic stop last summer. Both her husband and Candus were convicted on domestic violence and battery charges. He has since retracted that statement and now admits that one or two police were already on site. SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/REPORTERROOMJoin this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxHXfDd8XauOVyCUTWGO2HQ/joinWATCH THIS: GABBY PETITO | IS BRIAN SERIAL KILLER? SMH. He says he knew right then and there that she (Summer) was gone. They were told there would be a 25 to 30 minute wait for the prescription to be filled so decided to go to Warriors Park where Summer and Hunter went swimming in the lake (this area is known as the Horse Pond). Don was asked by Chris McDonough what he remembered of Summer that morning Don says she (Summer) was asleep by my side when I woke up about 6.30 or 7am. She can't tell LE what happened because she is high and it will get reported to CPS. I think somehow she got into the pills and thought they were candy. He went on to say that she could have still been injured in the car like how the water gets to your lungs. ", "If nothing else," he continued, "I'll see her in the resurrection. Geo resource failed to load. LE will probably do nothing without a body. However, at timestamp 25.20 of the same interview he says I was on messenger (a Facebook app) with Candus as she was driving her mothers truck around looking for her (Summer) in the area. According to the family she went to stay with a relative whose husband had a heart attack. Don does not remember what time he left for work that morning but says it could have been between 7 and 8am. They go off for days sometimes and come back all beat up and hungry. Your email address will not be published. As long as I keep the commandments and do what I'm supposed to do, I'll see her.". Summer looks much less cared for as far as grooming than the other kids, IMO. Again, the extensive searches and scent dogs would have found some trace of Summer, so this is very unlikely. So who knows! Reporter Room with journalist Jessica de la Davies update on the Summer Wells case.Secondary drowning and shock can occur 1 to 24 hours after a water incident. South Carolina Couple Raises Over $200K for Elderly Pizza Delivery Woman. The boy said that Summer did go underwater, but he pulled her up and she was fine. Don: well we knew, I knew right away that she (Summer) was abducted you know I knew that right away and thats what I told them (LE) from the beginning but they have to, they have to go through their you know I forget the word they have to do one step at a time I guess but Im sorry they have to spend so many man hours in these woods and everything, Ive seen them limping and everything else you know and I feel for them. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - Officials with the Church Hill Rescue Squad said a reward fund has been set up for information leading to the discovery of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells. Individuals interested in donating to the reward . Well, he got mad and he tried everything in the world, and anything he could to get at me get me fired and he called uh my bosses constantly harassed and constantly come out on jobs constantly. In his telephone conversation with The Interview Room, Don relates to Chris McDonough that the day before Summer went missing he had fired his co-worker. Candus states that she has to go down these stairs backwards as it is necessary to crouch in order to enter the stairwell. I think people need to look more into Hs biological father. Donald reportedly told Police that the pair had been drinking throughout the night but denied ever harming his wife. She knows what happened and he knows too! KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - Officials with the Church Hill Rescue Squad said a reward fund has been set up for information leading to the discovery of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells. They start telling people they believe it was an abduction/ Summer is missing because in their experience (Rose Bly) missing persons aren't found. Maybe even take the pills Grandma just got after the ER visit. His YouTube symbol is a unicorn panda. Candus walking her 10 steps to the house appears out of the ordinary and calls in to question when Summer was really last seen. That the man had appeared to be under the influence of Meth and that after lunch Don had told him to go home, go home now get the hell of this job and dont come back. According to Blys account, she dropped her mother off at the emergency room and then went with Summer to visit friends in Kingsport. Section 107. Officers initiated a pursuit and Azad lost control of the vehicle. I went and picked her up, and then we drove all the way across town and dropped her prescription off. Watched the Kendall Rae video about all this and it was really good. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Candus first interview with WJHL was on 29th June, two weeks after Summer disappeared. Bly again provided an account of what happened when she, Summer, and her mother returned to the house. He always has a grip on Candus when she is talking. Did the despatcher delay the call to law enforcement until after a 2nd call had been received? But also I have a kid of similar age and he would absolutely fall asleep like that after playing hard, and I would take a picture of it. THE mother of a missing five-year-old girl called the cops on her partner over a violent fight in a dramatic new twist. The police department added they are gathering camera footage from the incident and plan on releasing it early next week. But in the same interview Don said she (Summer) tried to shave her head in the back and make it uh I think you can see it in some of the pictures and it was getting out of control so she we decided to shave her head off and let it grow back long and she (Candus) shaved her head too so she wouldnt feel bad and uh but it didnt bother her at this point. According to a report from the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office, the mom called 911 to the Wells home residence last Wednesday after being notified of a domestic disturbance. This is believed to be where Summer was swimming in the TikTok video posted on June 15. Dons young mind has confused molestation with love. With adults you can see there's been an end to phone, bank, in person and digital communication. Why? His mother remarried and took Don and his two sisters to a different state with her new husband, Kelly. Don said he called Candus at around 3pm to find out what she was doing, Candus had said they were running a few errands then going to the Horse Pond for a swim. Bly said she did not go for a walk, and was on the property at the time of Summers disappearance. Your email address will not be published. She obtained her MPH Master of Public Health at Columbia University. Behind here is the way down to the basement/bedrooms. Something nefarious happened. Summers parents previously gave an interview together to a local news station. I wonder what drug/prescription the mother had filled for her Knee. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Personally, I don't believe it was dry drowning, I think it may have been just drowning. Don said: our biggest fear is you know her being tormented or locked in a dungeon or basement or something, cus she loves she loved to be outside all the time that was her, unfortunately her downfall. The 3 boys were removed from the family two weeks after Summer went missing. If we take Dons word for it that the dogs were not there that day how would the perpetrator know? Candus statement to WJHL local news network, refutes that she had gone for a walk I dont go on walks around here or on runs because Im scared of the bears and snakes and even the coyotes that are round here. And she didnt holler back. Don was around at that time as well. I figured 15 or 20 minutes in the water, you know, run a little bit of energy out instead of sitting in the truck.. They also perpetrated a hoax on Mary (one of Dons stepsisters). Sometimes that happens while swimming or bathing. If he rang when they dropped the prescription off that would have been around 12.30 could Don have mistaken the time by so much? Time passes and Candus goes to check on the kids and realizes she left Summer in the truck. The instances of children being sold by their parents in America has escalated due to the recent economic downturn. Several Female Bodybuilders Say They Were Sexually Expl Piper Rockelle's Mom Accused of Financial Exploitation: Supermarket Expert Says to Be Aware of Shrinkflation, Woman Calls Her Carvana Experience a Nightmare, Video Vigilante Tries to Catch Alleged Child Predator. I do feel like something happened to her and then they freaked out on what to do! During this show she was also to be interviewed by The Behaviour Panel, but walked out. For the latest true crime and justice news, subscribe to the Crime Stories with Nancy Grace podcast. What stands out for me in your comment is to remember that Don is an abuser. If the dogs were around, the chance of remaining undetected would be remote, even if the dogs knew the perpetrator. He goes on to describe driving home at speed almost losing it on the corners and that the journey took him 25 minutes instead of 45. The front door leads into a room used by the two older boys as a bedroom. Me and my mother and her were planting flowers and we went in after we got done washing our hands and she (Summer) got a piece of candy from Grandma and she wanted to go back over and see her brothers and. There is also the possibility that Summer was sold outright to a trafficking group operating in the East Tennessee area. The Wells have 3 vehicles, Dons work truck, Grandmas truck and a brand new bright red Subaru, which had supposedly been bought for Candus, this car has a GPS tracking system known as Starlink. Their body language was really tense to me. He looked very controlling, and she looked like she knew that if she said one wrong word, she would be in trouble with him, not the investigators. Authorities have not publicly commented on any refusal to allow police to search properties. If Don really rang at around 3pm Candus, her mother and Summer would already be on their way home. I had to look it up too. But it can come from something as simple as getting. So, I went over there, Bly said. The aunt of missing five-year-old Summer Wells has now also disappeared, it has emerged, and has not been seen since 2009. They thought it was funny at first and propped milk jugs to keep her up. Visit our. I talked to her (Candus) the whole way there. There is no mention in their statements of anybody having unlocked the basement door when they arrived home. Bly said she took her mother, whose name is also Candus but goes by Candy, to the emergency room early that day because of trouble with her knee. They talked about why her head was shaved, canduss drug habit, and other things. Utter chaos. Just bring her back. A multi-agency search has focused on the remote, wooded east Tennessee area where Summer disappeared. This does not match the timeframe, working back from the despatch call and the parents statements, an estimate of when Summer was last seen would be: The Wells believe that Summer was abducted from the basement: Candus: I feel in my heart that somebody has came up here and took her and lured her away from here. Don said, well hang up from me and call the police we do not know how long they spoke, but given the urgency one would assume that it was a brief conversation. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Around the age of 12 Don went to live with his biological father, his new wife and family in Utah. He and his wife were frequently reported to CPS (Child Protective Services). On 6/15/2021, beautiful 5 year old #SummerWells was reported missing from her home in Beech Creek -Hawkins, TN. Tbh after watching Candus break down on the Dr Phil show, I think they both know something- not to say they know what happened to Summer- but I feel like she wanted to come clean about something but he wouldn't let her. I dont believe Candus is clueless, but I dont believe she is the mastermind. Walz signs bill restoring voting rights for 55K felons, Convicted Salvation Army arsonist charged with trashing Caribou in Brooklyn Park, Minneapolis student pointed gun at another student, dean stepped between them: Charges, Man indicted in 2021 murder of St. Has this warped view continued into adulthood? Percocet. Don reports that Candus was in the line at Wahlgreens (a drive-thru pharmacy) when this call was made. While the investigation reportedly remains active, police have provided increasingly infrequent updates to the public and the media. Five year olds have none of that. WHAT HAPPENED AT THE SWIMMING HOLE THE DAY SUMMER WELLS WENT MISSING? Investigators have yet to share any concrete theories about what might have happened to her - although Donald has previously said that the familybelieves she was abducted. The mother added that she thought she broke her left thumb during the alleged assault. So is also an unlikely scenario. Press J to jump to the feed. There were two litters of puppies on the property at the time, one litter under the house in a crawl space by the basement door. A FIVE-year-old girl who vanished from her family's Tennessee home in June has still not been found nearly five months later as mystery continues to surround the case. The last picture shows Summer wearing dark grey trouser and a pink top. So, I went down there and I searched. What really gets me is when they were searching for her, why didnt they make the neighbors let them go in their sheds and buildings and stuff? That whilst Summer seemed fine directly after the incident she had died in the car on the way home. Don is a drywaller (plasterer) a mucky job. 2023 FOX Television Stations, from SUN 9:00 AM CST until MON 12:00 PM CST, Traverse County, from SUN 6:00 PM CST until MON 3:00 PM CST, Crow Wing County, Douglas County, East Becker County, East Otter Tail County, Grant County, Hubbard County, Kanabec County, Mahnomen County, Mille Lacs County, Morrison County, North Cass County, Northern Aitkin County, South Aitkin County, South Cass County, South Clearwater County, Todd County, Wadena County, West Becker County, West Otter Tail County, from SUN 12:00 PM CST until MON 12:00 PM CST, Clay County, Norman County, Wilkin County, from SUN 6:00 PM CST until MON 6:00 PM CST, Carlton/South St. Louis Counties, Pine County, Southern Lake/North Shore, Burnett County, Douglas County, Washburn County, Stillwater police shoot and kill 'active shooter' suspect, Robbinsdale police requests BCA to review drowning death investigation, Road closed after multi-vehicle crash with injuries near Hastings: Sheriff, 1 teenager killed, another injured in shooting at Minneapolis home; mother arrested, New Minnesota dashboard, online sites hope to push down prescription drug prices, Brooklyn Park police are 'frustrated' with troubling pattern of vandalism suspect, Twin Cities newest food hall opens on Eat Street, Gov. and our Dons call to police was around 6.26pm, Candus call after at around 6.29pm and the despatchers calls to law enforcement at around 6.30pm. That sounds like him insinuating she could have suffered from something like dry drowning or secondary drowning. Bly said only a few minutes passed after Summer went back into the house before Bly went inside and could not find her. This material is being made available within this transformative or derivative work for the purpose of education, commentary and criticism, and is believed to be \"fair use\" in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.
Bpd Measuring 2 Weeks Ahead, David Doyle Daughter, Broward County Public Defender Phone Number, South Fork Colorado Atv Trail Map, Mike D Angelo Family Photo, Articles S