All great. A great company. Here is just a sample of ways we will make your property as visible as possible. VERANDA REALTY GROUP, LLC, (512) 468-2867. View Exclusive Photos, Floorplans, and Pricing Details for all Bartlett, TN Commercial Real Estate Listings For Rent/Lease. Bartlett, TX Real Estate & Homes for Sale 26 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Rustic Oak Real Estate For Sale $220,000 $5k 3 bed 2 bath 1,188 sqft 9,148 sqft lot 619 W Davilla St,. Working with Beverly was a great experience for my family. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Search International Listings in over 18 languages with more than 36 currencies. Powered by Filters. Secluded at the end of the cul-de-sac, covered in mature native trees! Copyright 2023 FHAAR IDX INFO SHARE PROGRAM. Browse reviews, directions, phone numbers and more info on Vintage Bank. Home for Sale: 5 bed, 3 full bath house located at 3566 Thistle Valley, Bartlett, TN 38135 on sale for $405,900. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Listing and property data is from an Internet Data Exchange (IDX) provided by the Central Texas MLS. The real estate data on this website comes, in part, from the Internet Data Exchange program of the Austin Board of REALTORS (ABOR). Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. Bartlett, TX Commercial Real Estate Listings Summary There is currently a total of 2,500 square feet of commercial space for lease or for sale in Bartlett, TX across 2 listings and 1 unique spaces. Buscar CENTURY 21 Espaol para encontrar casas en venta y agentes de bienes races. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Find the ideal office, industrial or retail property for your team, or source specialized spaces for multifamily, healthcare, technology and more. CENTURY 21 and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. We have decades of experience working with homeowners, first-time homebuyers, and builders. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Courtesy Of Keller Williams Premiere Properties, New York Commercial Real Estate for Lease, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 11 Elm Street, Plymouth, MA - lhrmls-01517692 at LakeHomes.com. Another year in the books! We have national and international connections to help smooth the process. Office, View Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. Love her dearly! Don't miss your chance to capitalize on this rare opportunity to own a commercial property with unlimited possibilities! Contact Bill Bartlett by phone by calling (254) 947-5050. Copyright 2023, Houston REALTORS Information Service, Inc. booj. Each office is independently owned and operated. New York Commercial Real Estate for Lease, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. *The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Listing information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. View our Bartlett real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic . By clicking Send Message, I agree that a CENTURY 21 agent may contact me by phone or text message Listing provided by MAAR $347,000 4 bds 2 ba -- sqft - House for sale 41 days on Zillow 3016 Shade Tree Cv, Memphis, TN 38134 A drive through barn next to home has two horse stalls and a 1/1 apartment that is currently leased at $950 per month. at This Office. Nine years for this total Rockstar. You dont need to handle a complicated transaction alone. Office Address: 860 North Main Street. Great home in charming Bartlett 30 RESULTS. All Rights Reserved. Listing provided by MAAR $315,000 4 bds 3 ba -- sqft - House for sale Price cut: $10,000 (Jan 21) 6479 Stone Lake Dr, Memphis, TN 38135 PINNACLE REALTY. There is nothing that can be added, for there are no terms that exceed excellent, professional, caring, and outstanding. What's somewhat unique about CRE as an asset class is that debt tends to represent a large proportion of its funding. This browser is no longer supported. Salado, TX 76571. Learn more! We cant map any of the properties in your results. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Laredo, TX 78045, 1217 Hidalgo St Your browser is out of date or unsupported. 105 E Pecan St, 407 Crockett st, Sonora, TX, 76950 Remove from favorite Add to favorite FOR SALE $162,000 COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, HWY 181 FRONTAGE IN SKIDMORE 0.6 Acres 1,740 SqFt HWY 181 & Corpus Christi St - This CORNER LOT is a great location and has lots of potential! Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Hanover Park, IL 60133, 796 W Bartlett Road without providing my phone number. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the A Global brand with local representation specializing in Commercial spaces. Bartlett, TN Commercial Real Estate Sort By Next Page Stage Industrial Park - 3110 Stage Post Drive 3110 Stage Post Drive Suites 117-118, Bartlett Corporate Park, Bartlett, TN Industrial 1 Space 2,340 SF Contact Property Contact for pricing For Lease Stage Industrial Park - 3150 Stage Post Drive Twitter. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Texas - Houston. Price per square foot and days on website are not provided values and are calculated by RE/MAX. All data is provided AS IS and with all faults. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Articles to help inspire you whether you are buying a new home or ready to sell. Neighborhood access to park, tennis courts, and historic Salado Creek..For more information, please contact PAUL SCHOENROCK at (254) 721-8778, or our office at (254) 947-5050..#c21bb #c21billbartlett #saladotx #centraltxrealestate Move with the relentless agents of the CENTURY 21 brand on your side. By the time we are at the closing table, we promise you the utmost confidence in your transaction. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. CENTURY 21 Bill Bartlett is a real estate office located at 860 North Main Street, Salado, Texas. Hanover Park, IL 60133. Fax: Laredo, TX 78043, 416 Shiloh Dr Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Investors, Developers, 1031 exchange buyers, don't miss this 104.5 acres. Some features of this website may not work until you update to a supported browser. Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP 600 TRAVIS STREET, SUITE 5400 HOUSTON, TEXAS 77002 TEXAS United States Email firm Visit website 1 713 821 5650 1 713 821 5602. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Looking for a one acre lot, or wanting to sell your 300 acre tract? website, call Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. including by automated means about real estate services, and that I can access real estate services Contact Seller . We can help start your search for your dream home, or pull comparable sales after you get your tax assessment. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Not sure if youre quite ready to buy? The property is in an opportunity zone and is lightly deed restricted, which automatically expire on 4/1/2030. COVID-19 and CRE Download the newest commercial forms and view guidance from our industry partners. Laredo, TX 78040, 920 Galeria Dr. 920 Galeria DR Laredo, TX 78041, 2303 Santa Rita Ave Laredo, TX 78041, 218 Bob Bullock Lp Phone: (254) 947-5050. 27 buildings are available for . On major buyer sources like Zillow, Realtor.com, and LandWatch, we pay to have your property at the top. How much your home will cost you every month? From Land to Retail to Office properties, Crexi makes it easy to find commercial real estate in Texas. View our Bartlett real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect property. 105 W Clark Street #9. Choose the Agents with the 98% Recommendation Rating. There are 13 homes and real estate for sale in Bartlett, TX. For Sale. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. 2023 RE/MAX, LLC. booj. . What an honor it is to work alongside you, Savannah. who delivers 121%. Bartlett, TN Commercial Real Estate for Lease and Sale - 34 Properties By Location Price More Filters Clear All Tennessee Shelby County Bartlett Bartlett, TN Commercial Real Estate - 34 Properties Sort By Next Page Stage Industrial Park - 3144 Stage Post Drive 3144 Stage Post Drive Bartlett, Bartlett Corporate Park, Bartlett, TN For Lease Find commute times from this listing to your favorite locations. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. and receive alerts when new properties are listed. . Commercial COVID-19 Addendum We are constantly researching new and great ways to bring your properties to the most buyers possible. Current deed restrictions do allow property to be subdivided in to two 10 acre tracts. Fax: (254) 947-5269. . Laredo, TX 78043, 6801 McPherson Rd These listings include 1 commercial spaces that encompass a total of 2,500 square feet. Go Beverly Blanchard Wallace!!! . The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The primary bath has two walk-in closets, one of which is a safe room. Each office independently owned and operated. 2022 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Your browser is not currently supported. We will utilize our expertise to skillfully write or clearly identify the best offer possible. Bartlett, NH 03812 $459,000 Commercial Sale NEREN #: 4932078 Offered By: Pinkham Real Estate, Greydon Turner Status: Active Under Contract 373 Davis Hill Road Conway, NH 03813 $454,900 3 Beds / 3 Total Baths / 1,850 sq ft / Single Family NEREN #: 4931835 Offered By: Pinkham Real Estate, Emily Kubichko Status: Active Under Contract Laredo, TX 78041, 620 W Calton Rd Who Where Receive obituaries Donald Pacha February 20, 2023 (71 years old) View obituary Mary Joan Ratliff .Savannah is a selfless giver, super smart, and extremely good at that real estate thing. Laredo, TX 78041, 102 E Calton Rd Each office is independently owned and operated. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Commercial real estate refers to real estate that is used specifically for business or income-generating purposes. Laredo, TX 78040, 319 Bob Bullock Lp This will have a ton of road frontage on Ronald Reagan and CR 384. Many people choose to live near Bartlett, TX because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Our experience and expertise allow us to always get our clients what they deserve. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # We also asked about their investment priorities and anticipated structural changes in 2023. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by Central Texas MLS on Mar 2, 2023. Please choose from the options to be redirected to its corresponding payment portal: Utility Billing or Tax Payments (Citizen Self Service portal) Traffic Citation Payments (nCourt Payment gateway) A list of Counties near Salado, expandable for more links. The information provided is exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Bartlett, TX Commercial Real Estate There are currently 8 commercial listings available in Bartlett, TX. This is a 3-bed, 2-bath property. Sue Ellen has been such a blessing during this whole process. Facebook. Texas - Austin All rights reserved. The market had been brutal, and her patience and persistence was a great help. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be . Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Dispute resolution > General commercial disputes; Dispute resolution . Active Filters . Office, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. No cost to post a project to get multiple bids in hours to compare before hiring. A list of Offices near Salado, expandable for more links. With your home listed in multiple different MLSs, your property will be seen by thousands of agents. SORT BY: Recommended. Our cutting edge marketing strategy will bring your property to the most buyers possible. Type: Single Family Residential, Sq. All rights reserved. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. That is why we have compiled a list of 14 lands that are currently for sale within Bartlett, TX residential boundaries, including open house listings. Some features of this website may not work until you update to a supported browser. The real estate data on this website comes, in part, from the Internet Data Exchange program of the Austin Board of REALTORS (ABOR). Bartlett, IL 60103, 1645 Irving Park Road 100-106-107-202 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Thank you for all that you did to help me get into my first home, by myself. Vacancies on the market span all property types and building classes, and offer great variety in location-specific advantages. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Message Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. The data provided herein is deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed, and is subject to change without notice. CENTURY 21 Commercial, the CENTURY 21 Commercial Logo, C21 Commercial and C21 are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Laredo, TX 78043, 4610 Ben-Cha Road Last Updated Mar 3 2023 1:26PM. website, call This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All rights reserved. About Connect Meet the team behind the machine and taste a little of the secret sauce. There is no limit to how much we want to help! General form error. Browse houses for sale in Bartlett today! See MoreSee Less, 1135 INDIAN PASS | RESIDENTIAL LOT | 5.97 ACRES.Spectacular homesite in Salado ISD! We needed an agent that could help us navigate the competitive buying market and she was able to do that. SCHOOLS Bartlett public schools spend $10,342 per student. 20+ wildlife exempt acres with beautiful, highly improved, 3/2 custom home with 2 car attached garage, just east of Walburg on FM 972 in Bartlett, Williamson County. Jonah water meter and fiber internet through Bartlett Electric. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by SABOR on Feb 28, 2023. Copyright 2023 Central Texas MLS, All Rights Reserved. Find information about ranches, lots, acreage and more at realtor.com. Our in-house drone pilot will get a birds eye view of your property. Not only will you find CENTURY 21 Bill Bartletts listings, but all other properties currently for sale. We encourage you to call or email for anything you might need. We are always here to help. Huge water line has been installed on CR 382 which is the West side of this property. You should be so happy for them. Laredo, TX 78040, 1202 Davis Ave A list of ZIP Codes near Salado, expandable for more links. Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice. 5943 Pamela Ann Dr N, Bartlett, TN 38135 CRYE-LEIKE, INC., REALTORS. Each office is independently owned and operated. Regardless if you need to buy, sell, or both, weve made working deals an art, and are masters of our craft. LEASE CAN BE TERMINATED . 2023 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_27). ApartmentBuildings.com Is a dynamic platform to search for, list and promote multifamily listings nationwide. Give us a call, text, email, or come in to our office to get started. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Bartlett homes for sale. Mr Erland Modesto > Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP > Houston, United States > Lawyer Profile . Being just a few hundred feet off of Hwy95, this acreage offers great visibility an. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. 2023 RE/MAX, LLC. Search local Bartlett real estate listings and connect with realtors in Bartlett on Homes & Land. South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington Washington, D.C West Virginia . Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Texas? Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services Laredo, TX 78040, 819 San Bernardo Ave Search properties all over the state, including Houston, San Antonio and El Paso. Listing information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. $850,000 3-beds 2-baths. Each office independently owned and operated. Ample frontage on CR 382 and CR 302. I could not have asked for a better, more helpful, Christian agent during this stressful transition as we have not bought or sold a house for 24 years. Not only does our experience cover over four decades, it spans three generations as well. LEASE CAN BE TERMINATED PRIOR TO CLOSING. All Rights Reserved. 4001 County Road 384, Bartlett, TX, 76511, Williamson County . By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, With over 49 years of experience spanning three generations of Real Estate Professionals, there is no reason to look elsewhere. Our virtual tours are a fantastic way for potential buyers to get familiar with your property. 2110 Lomas Del Sur See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Fort Hood Killeen locations in Holland, TX. Welcome to the City of Bartlett Online Services portal. Youtube. . Rent Rate. Find Bartlett Commercial Lease Amendment lawyers in Tennessee to hire. Double-sided fireplace is located between the living room and dining room. Beverly!. POPULAR . We were new to the area and her ability to answer questions about the various neighborhoods was very helpful. Laredo, TX 78040, 3113 San Dario Ave Powered by LOCKHART COMMERCIAL WEST. Commercial Real Estate Loan Details Loan Amounts $50,000 - $5 million Interest rates 3% - 17.50% APR Repayment Terms 12 months to 30 years Turnaround Time As fast as 14 days Pros Many financing options available Variety of terms Flexible repayment terms Tax breaks Equity Cons High barrier of entry Long approval time Riskier to lenders Listed By VERANDA REALTY GROUP, LLC, Rita Snyder. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Congratulations to our sellers. Beverly worked with our schedule, and listened to what our family needed. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. 230 W Clark St, Bartlett, TX 76511 AMAZING REALTY LLC $89,000 2 bds 1 ba 1,155 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $10,000 (Jan 19) Fm 487, Bartlett, TX 76511 ARROW CREEK PROPERTIES, LLC $83,000 4.15 acres lot - Lot / Land for sale 229 days on Zillow 440 E Bell St, Bartlett, TX 76511 ORO REALTY $299,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,205 sqft - House for sale We are standing by and waiting to help; all you have to do is call or email. We will do the hard work for you. The median home cost in Bartlett is Real Estate: $243,700. Laredo, TX 78040. It differs from residential real estate because it has the potential to. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Available commercial spaces in Bartlett, TX range in size from 2,500 square feet to 2,500 square feet. 20+ wildlife exempt acres with beautiful, highly improved, 3/2 custom home with 2 car attached garage, just east of Walburg on FM 972 in Bartlett, Williamson County. More Education Best Places to Live in Bartlett Rankings View All 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Exceptional spot for your custom home! (254) 947-5269, Agents YOU'RE GREAT BEVERLY! You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 78628, 78626, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Georgetown, Killeen, Temple, Round Rock, Pflugerville. Laredo, TX 78040, 220 W Eistetter St PROPERTY OVERVIEW: As the largest private water offering in the state of Texas and the premier rural land asset in the lower 48 states, Fairfield Lake is a once in a generation . Double tap to celebrate with us! (254) 947-5050 While we might be experts in our field. For Commercial and Investment Properties. Bartlett has 101 commercial real estate spaces for lease, representing 603,408 sqft space. Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate results, Enter to select. For Sale: 7000 Fm 972 None, Bartlett, TX 76511 $1,099,000 20.65 Acres Lot 2,506 Sqft, 3 beds, 2 full baths, Farm View more. Other 1645 Irving Park Road 100-106-107-202 Hanover Park, IL 60133 Laredo, TX 78046, 1504 Santa Maria Ave Find Bartlett, NH homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Realty. See MoreSee Less, Not one, but TWO closings for Beverly this week! Bartlett, TN. We can get you in touch with the best Mortgage Officers, Attorneys, Surveyors, Electricians, Plumbers, or anyone else you might need. 4001 County Rd 384 Bartlett, TX 76511 $2,700,000 Farms/Ranches Active MLS # 476500 Listed by Prism Realty, LLC Hide Contact Share Map Save this search and receive alerts when new properties are listed.
Pocono Palace Resort Bed Bugs, Richard Colbeck Chief Of Staff, Far Cry 5 Best Weapons Early, Robert Newhouse Obituary, Senior Community Service Employment Program Near Me, Articles B